#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Holiday Gathering?

08-31-2015, 12:02 AM #1
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Jw of there's anyone else who lives near-ish the GTA. (If you don't know what that is, then you probably don't live near it) Another member and I were discussing how so far there's 3 of us that we know of, and how cool it'd be if we could do a little holiday gathering of us from the forums. That's as far as we've gotten so far lol

I noticed there's a lot of people here from other areas (sadly not near us Sad) so maybe  you guys could do a little get-together yourselves.

Or maybe she and I are both dreamers.

It could be fun! And help some of us feel closer, too. Obviously details of "we're meeting at the coffee shop on this corner at this time" shouldn't be discussed publicly. A few of us were "stupid" enough to post our pics (but it was nice to see the faces behind the names. We are a good looking group here!)

Idk. What do y'all think? Are we foolish dreamers or are you in?
The following 4 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko, cameronjcw, Alice, Scimitar

08-31-2015, 12:17 AM #2
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(08-31-2015, 12:02 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Jw of there's anyone else who lives near-ish the GTA. (If you don't know what that is, then you probably don't live near it) Another member and I were discussing how so far there's 3 of us that we know of, and how cool it'd be if we could do a little holiday gathering of us from the forums. That's as far as we've gotten so far lol

I noticed there's a lot of people here from other areas (sadly not near us Sad) so maybe  you guys could do a little get-together yourselves.

It could be fun! And help some of us feel closer, too. Obviously details of "we're meeting at the coffee shop on this corner at this time" shouldn't be discussed publicly. A few of us were "stupid" enough to post our pics (but it was nice to see the faces behind the names. We are a good looking group here!)

Go for it!! Ive met other people from other sites over the years, some a bit weird but made a few friends too. You are just as likely to meet any crazies as much as you are in any other way although I think in some ways you are at least more likely to meet people who have the same interests and a lot of similar views and you can usually have some great conversations about all sorts of stuff you may or may not agree on but hey that's just the way normal conversation goes!!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar

08-31-2015, 12:54 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-31-2015, 12:02 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Jw of there's anyone else who lives near-ish the GTA. (If you don't know what that is, then you probably don't live near it) Another member and I were discussing how so far there's 3 of us that we know of, and how cool it'd be if we could do a little holiday gathering of us from the forums. That's as far as we've gotten so far lol

Wow, that would be awesome. You know, if I didn't live in Sweden...Undecided

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 5 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Alice, cameronjcw, Scimitar

08-31-2015, 03:30 AM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
If only i could fly the rest of you here Wink

09-01-2015, 01:46 AM #5
Todd
Chaplain
I live 30 minutes south of Fort Erie/Buffalo border crossing, so meeting somewhere in GTA is a possibility for me.  No guarantee's, but if you plan something I may try to come depending on schedule.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 1 user Likes Todd's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-01-2015, 03:14 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Sounds awesome, Todd! So far (including you) there's 3 of us interested lol not sure if it'd be worth your trip just to see two of us girls lol dunno how your wife would feel unless she came, too. Which would be freakin awesome!

09-01-2015, 07:07 AM #7
X-Maverick
Marshall
What are you guys talking about? What about Grand Theft Auto? Are you guys going to meet in game or something?

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 4 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • MaryJane, Thy Unveiling, FlixKandish, Alice

09-01-2015, 07:36 AM #8
Alice
Marshall
(09-01-2015, 07:07 AM)X-Maverick Wrote:  What are you guys talking about? What about Grand Theft Auto? Are you guys going to meet in game or something?
Yes, we are planning to take down the financial buildings Tongue

You are the best nation raised for mankind. You enjoin the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them. From them there are believers but the majority of them are disobedient. [Holy Qur'an 3:110]
The following 3 users Like Alice's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, meltbanana, Tarikko

09-01-2015, 07:46 AM #9
X-Maverick
Marshall
(09-01-2015, 07:36 AM)Alice Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 07:07 AM)X-Maverick Wrote:  What are you guys talking about? What about Grand Theft Auto? Are you guys going to meet in game or something?

Lol, okay, cool. Tongue

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.

09-01-2015, 08:13 AM #10
Alice
Marshall
(09-01-2015, 07:46 AM)X-Maverick Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 07:36 AM)Alice Wrote:  

Lol, okay, cool. Tongue

So are you in? Tongue

I'm going to be this guy: http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media...gta111.jpg

Thy Unveiling will be him: http://cdn2.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/upl...racist.jpg

You can be this guy: http://www.gametribute.com/wp-content/up...Auto-5.jpg

You are the best nation raised for mankind. You enjoin the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them. From them there are believers but the majority of them are disobedient. [Holy Qur'an 3:110]
The following 3 users Like Alice's post:
  • X-Maverick, Thy Unveiling, meltbanana