#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Ex-Army head: PM is to blame for rise of ISIS: Damning accusation by Chief of Staff i

08-30-2015, 07:20 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...raphy.html

"The former head of Britain’s Armed Forces has blamed David Cameron for the rise of Islamic State, saying he lacked ‘the balls’ to crush them militarily when they first emerged as a threat.
In a scathing attack on Cameron’s record on Libya and Syria, General Sir David Richards, ex-chief of the defence staff, said the Prime Minister was more interested in pursuing a ‘Notting Hill liberal agenda’ than showing serious ‘statecraft’. Richards was backed by Britain’s spy chief, who delivered an astonishing personal slap-down to Cameron in a bitter Downing Street clash over Libya.
The revelations come in an explosive new biography of Cameron by Britain’s leading political biographer Sir Anthony Seldon, which is serialised in The Mail on Sunday starting today."

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper

08-30-2015, 08:02 AM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
I don't usually read the daily mail, they seem to push a lot of fear and hate. But I suppose technically they can be considered a trusted news source as long as you don't get all your news from them.

I liked this bit from the article.
An extraordinary bid by Tony Blair to arrange a ‘deal’ for Gaddafi to get out of Libya is also revealed by Seldon.
Why does that not surprise me? Rolleyes

Its scary when you remember that these clowns are in charge of our country.
Why are all our so-called leaders either evil or idiots?

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-02-2015, 10:48 PM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(08-30-2015, 08:02 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  Why are all our so-called leaders either evil or idiots?

Red tape discourages those who actually want to make a positive difference from staying in politics.

No sane or good person craves power like what they have. If a good person actually gets that kind of power, it does start to corrupt them or they get framed, demonized forever in history.

All politics is, on any level, is who has what connections and who has money. I joined for a very brief time. Very brief. They liked my enthusiasm and wanted me to help generate the youth vote. Forget tip of the iceberg, i saw ice cubes and that was enough for me to jump ship. Even if you join genuinely hoping to make a positive difference, they find ways to use you or edge you out one way or another.
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper

09-03-2015, 05:43 AM #4
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(09-02-2015, 10:48 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  
(08-30-2015, 08:02 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  Why are all our so-called leaders either evil or idiots?

Red tape discourages those who actually want to make a positive difference from staying in politics.

No sane or good person craves power like what they have. If a good person actually gets that kind of power, it does start to corrupt them or they get framed, demonized forever in history.

All politics is, on any level, is who has what connections and who has money. I joined for a very brief time. Very brief. They liked my enthusiasm and wanted me to help generate the youth vote. Forget tip of the iceberg, i saw ice cubes and that was enough for me to jump ship. Even if you join genuinely hoping to make a positive difference, they find ways to use you or edge you out one way or another.

Sometimes I wonder if the Generalship of the US & UK is "in the know" and just doing this for show or they genuinely do these things. Sergeants First Class in the US Army and selected through a congressional board, so you know Generals have to be put under a microscope before they get stars.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 3 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

09-03-2015, 05:53 AM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
And theres more:

Twenty-six Things About the Islamic State (ISIL) that Obama Does Not Want You to Know About

http://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-six-...ut/5414735

"Recent developments confirm what is known and documented: Washington is behind the Islamic State (ISIS) and at the same time it is behind the moderate Al Qaeda terrorists, which the Obama administration is supporting as part of America’s campaign against the Islamic State (ISIS). And they expect us to believe that they are committed to waging a campaign against terrorists"

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

09-07-2015, 01:46 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
SHOCKING:

Who is to blame for the rise of ISIL?

Mehdi Hasan goes Head to Head with Michael T. Flynn, former head of the US Defense Intelligence Agency, on how to deal with ISIL and Iran.

In this Head to Head special from Washington DC, Mehdi Hasan challenges retired Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn, on the rise of ISIL, the War on Terror, torture, and how to deal with Iran.

Flynn was the former head of the US Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and a commander of J-SOC, the ghost military unit whose squads hunted Al Qaeda in Iraq and Afghanistan all the way to Osama Bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan. With no panel or audience, we ask him whether the US is to blame for creating ISIL and whether the War on Terror has become a crusade. We also discuss torture in US bases and why he is opposed to a deal with Iran.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko

09-07-2015, 03:58 PM #7
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(09-07-2015, 01:46 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  SHOCKING:

Who is to blame for the rise of ISIL?

Mehdi Hasan goes Head to Head with Michael T. Flynn, former head of the US Defense Intelligence Agency, on how to deal with ISIL and Iran.

In this Head to Head special from Washington DC, Mehdi Hasan challenges retired Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn, on the rise of ISIL, the War on Terror, torture, and how to deal with Iran.

Flynn was the former head of the US Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and a commander of J-SOC, the ghost military unit whose squads hunted Al Qaeda in Iraq and Afghanistan all the way to Osama Bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan. With no panel or audience, we ask him whether the US is to blame for creating ISIL and whether the War on Terror has become a crusade. We also discuss torture in US bases and why he is opposed to a deal with Iran.

Scimi

He was a part of General Stanley McChrystal's staff in 2010. If I remember right Mike Flynn dealt with McChrystals security.  Ever read The Operators? It'll give you a good idea of how serious they were taking the war back then.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 2 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • Tarikko, Scimitar