#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Particle accelerator= Birth canal?

08-29-2015, 02:16 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall

So I was watching this when I was thinking; Could it be that CERNs particle accelerator is like a birth canal to something very evil? I know all about CERN and the opening but when I saw the accelerator like this, it looked like a birth canal. Or am I completely off charts here?
The following 3 users Like Vixy's post:
  • cameronjcw, Smooch, Vytas

08-29-2015, 04:03 PM #2
Smooch
Knight
I remember this pilot and I remember shutting it off fairly quickly.  Such obvious drek.  Was around the same time I unplugged from the tube completely.  Great spots in the linked video though.

As to your question, I would agree to a type of "birthing" if that is what you would like to call it.  Satan, demons, spirits, evil cannot create.  They mimic, mutate, destroy but cannot create.  Therefore we are needed to do the creating for him/them.

CERN is to birth the particle which will bring back Eden (or type of).  Except an Eden without us.  And the humpty dumptys having a good time dancing and prancing around the place are deliriously happily stupid doing it.  So you have the "god" particle which is the very essence of creation and with it one could make perfection again.  

"Every Act of Creation Is First an Act of Destruction," is a quote of Picasso (used in your linked video).  It is used over and over again as some sort of climatic inhale of wisdom these days.  Makes me actually want to dig into Picasso some more because all I ever saw him as was an overrated finger painter.

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 2 users Like Smooch's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

08-29-2015, 06:13 PM #3
cameronjcw
Justiciar
I remember reading somewhere somebody questioned whether the light you see when you die is actually you being instantly reborn again! Interesting theory though but who knows.

CERN are poking around with shit they don't really understand, maybe they will be the end of all of everything!? Who knows, if we have really been around for a few billion years and are still somehow here then I don't think its that easy although like I keep saying if this is just a simulation then maybe we have only been around for a few hundred years and everything in history is just a back story to keep us guessing and thinking that this is an actual physical world!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

08-29-2015, 06:20 PM #4
meltbanana
Chaplain
CERN has got nothing to do with what people are defining as 'science'. the only purpose of their s**t is to re-enable the possibility for fallen angels to perpetually interact with us humans again in a not too distant future near you.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Vixy

08-29-2015, 07:53 PM #5
Hex
Wanderer
(08-29-2015, 06:13 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  I remember reading somewhere somebody questioned whether the light you see when you die is actually you being instantly reborn again!
The light at the end of the Vag...Oh sorry, I mean tunnel.

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 4 users Like Hex's post:
  • Trenton, Goku, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw

08-29-2015, 08:29 PM #6
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(08-29-2015, 07:53 PM)Hex Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 06:13 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  I remember reading somewhere somebody questioned whether the light you see when you die is actually you being instantly reborn again!
The light at the end of the Vag...Oh sorry, I mean tunnel.

exactly!! Smile

08-29-2015, 09:21 PM #7
Vixy
Marshall
(08-29-2015, 04:03 PM)Smooch Wrote:  I remember this pilot and I remember shutting it off fairly quickly.  Such obvious drek.  Was around the same time I unplugged from the tube completely.  Great spots in the linked video though.

As to your question, I would agree to a type of "birthing" if that is what you would like to call it.  Satan, demons, spirits, evil cannot create.  They mimic, mutate, destroy but cannot create.  Therefore we are needed to do the creating for him/them.

CERN is to birth the particle which will bring back Eden (or type of).  Except an Eden without us.  And the humpty dumptys having a good time dancing and prancing around the place are deliriously happily stupid doing it.  So you have the "god" particle which is the very essence of creation and with it one could make perfection again.  

"Every Act of Creation Is First an Act of Destruction," is a quote of Picasso (used in your linked video).  It is used over and over again as some sort of climatic inhale of wisdom these days.  Makes me actually want to dig into Picasso some more because all I ever saw him as was an overrated finger painter.

This is very interesting! Do you know anything else about demons? I think its important to get to know our enemy and what they can and cannot do.
The following 3 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling, meltbanana

08-29-2015, 09:24 PM #8
Vixy
Marshall
(08-29-2015, 06:20 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  CERN has got nothing to do with what people are defining as 'science'. the only purpose of their s**t is to re-enable the possibility for fallen angels to perpetually interact with us humans again in a not too distant future near you.
I believe exactly this, too! CERN is too whacky to be anything else with their Shiva the destroyer and the google maps thing about 9/23, God particle and everything else. Something creeps the heck out of me about that place. Would be interesting to go there and just stand outside to see what vibes one would get. I get real creepy/bad vibes from some places, like there was a strong evil around. In London I got that feeling, something was very wrong with that place.
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, meltbanana

08-30-2015, 08:28 AM #9
meltbanana
Chaplain
(08-29-2015, 09:24 PM)Vixy Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 06:20 PM)meltbanana Wrote:  CERN has got nothing to do with what people are defining as 'science'. the only purpose of their s**t is to re-enable the possibility for fallen angels to perpetually interact with us humans again in a not too distant future near you.
I believe exactly this, too! CERN is too whacky to be anything else with their Shiva the destroyer and the google maps thing about 9/23, God particle and everything else. Something creeps the heck out of me about that place. Would be interesting to go there and just stand outside to see what vibes one would get. I get real creepy/bad vibes from some places, like there was a strong evil around. In London I got that feeling, something was very wrong with that place.

you can dismiss most conspiracy theories in relation to it. they are ridiculous. especially that Google maps stuff. aside that CERN is here to finish what had already been attempted with the tower of babel. but no need to creep out much less to fear. Satan himself could be standing right in front of you but not do s**t if you know your scriptures. what makes me a bit mad is them being able to to that s**t right in front of our eyes and no one seems to really give a f.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-30-2015, 02:04 PM #10
Smooch
Knight
(08-29-2015, 09:21 PM)Vixy Wrote:  This is very interesting! Do you know anything else about demons? I think its important to get to know our enemy and what they can and cannot do.

That is a broad question and a hefty one at that.  Do I know who they are?  I believe so.  Some say they are the Fallen Angels from Genesis.  I'll go a step further and say they are the actual children of the Fallen Angels and human women.  Nephilim.  Giants.  Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

They are what we call "disembodied spirits" and are powers of this earth.   Fallen Angels have their heavenly bodies and can fly and are forces of the second heaven (atmosphere/space).  Demons can only walk the earth and are subject to possession, even animals.  Mark 5:12-13 & Matthew 12:43

With no corporeal form, which they covet greatly, and no afterlife to achieve, they are pissed off beings who have been around a long time, know quite a bit and answer to their daddies.  We call them demons, spirits, bad angels, etc.  They cannot create.  They can manipulate.  They can counterfeit.  Possession is obvious.  The word Nephilim does not only mean "giant" but it also means "tormentor."  They are bullies, agitators.

Genesis 6:4 says:

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men...

Those days meaning the flood right?  So what about afterward?  We know there were some Giants hanging around like Og and Goliath.  But if the flood killed the Nephilim, what happened to their spirits?  They became disembodied.  Remember, am speaking of the children of Fallen Angels, not the Fallen Angels themselves.

The Book of Enoch should have been included in the Bible but wasn't.  I think the Vatican purposefully kept it out.  The Hebrews revere it.  Christians refuse to study it.  I am not sure about Islam.   I know it is hounded into the head of Christians that the flood of Noah came to wipe out the dirty, awful, horribly sinful human beings.  But if read carefully (and attention paid to the lineage given) it came to wipe out the Giants.  Only Noah's line was pure.  The rest of the population's DNA was tainted. However, both Noah and Enoch preached to them, just sayin'  Big Grin

So!  Back to CERN.  I agree with meltbanana as well about CERN.  There is no science behind that monstrosity.  I think Satan is manipulating to "win" at all cost.  He'll finally be able to create.  Or maybe he'll finally have his children back once and for all.  Or maybe he and the fallen angels will weaponize it.  But he is still having to use US to do his dirty work for him.

I just sit back and roll my eyes.  Not afraid of his, nor his spawn's shit.  For reference, read the Genesis Flood story carefully, Book of Enoch as well.  Go straight to the source.  My opinion in an extremely crunched up nutshell. Cheers!
This post was last modified: 08-30-2015, 02:06 PM by Smooch. Edit Reason: Spelling

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 5 users Like Smooch's post:
  • Trenton, Elf, Thy Unveiling, Vytas, meltbanana