#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

"Putin: WWIII is inevitable"

08-29-2015, 01:23 PM #1
Subject matter link here

I don't disagree with him. Not because I want it, but because stagnant and failing economies are historical precursors to war. The question is, what continent(s) will be the disputed territory? I would venture to guess that this is the true intent behind the Jade Helm, Maple Resolve, and other related exercises. There has been MASSIVE joint military exercises on the part of NATO, and Russia is said to be kicking off their own exercises soon. 

Before the Second World War there was the Spanish Civil War, a proxy war with every heavyweight nation weighing in with military aid, such as the Russians arming communist militias and the Germans going so far as to commit the Condor legion, composed of Air, Land, and Sea troops and equipment. Such wars are a form of b eta testing for nations to weigh in and correct any deficiencies. Soldiers of fortune from around the world flocked to the Spanish Legions to do their part. One notable participant was George Orwell. Sound familiar? Syria and Ukraine seem to fit the bill nicely.

I'd like to quote Mikhail Gorbachev in saying "Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our aim is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep." During 1989 when the Berlin wall came down he proclaimed " I am a convinced Communist. For some this may be a fantasy but for me it is my main goal" in an address to the Politburo. I will also quote Joseph Stalin, saying "America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein