#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Biblical Documentary: The sinlessness of the Blessed Virgin Mary

08-29-2015, 12:04 AM #1
Loyal To The Crown
Knight

This is a must video. It covers many things people have not heard before. Among numerous other things, this video shows, with an extremely important new argument, how Mary’s sinlessness is actually proven by an epistle of St. Paul and the admissions of Protestants.  Many issues are covered, how the Blessed Virgin Mary is the New Eve. How She is the Ark of the New Covenant. Mary as ‘the woman’ of Genesis 3:15 etc... This video also contains sections that refute the objections most commonly advanced against Mary’s Immaculate Conception and sinlessness: e.g. from 1 John 1:8 and Romans.  This video is a must-see for anyone interested in Christianity, the Catholic faith, Catholic apologetics, salvation, the Bible, the teaching of the New Testament, and the truth. No sincere person can deny the facts.

08-29-2015, 12:30 AM #2
K-Roox
Knight
Hello Loyal To The Crown (Mind if I simply call you 'Loyal' for brevity's sake?)

I listened to the first argument, about the use of a Greek term understood by Protestant teachers to denote being regenerated. No doubt I would say Mary was regenerated. No one can actually have faith in God without that work of the Holy Spirit, and it was present in all the Old Testament saints, including Mary.

However this does not mean that the person who receives regeneration (The new birth) had no original sin (Or further sins by choice afterward). The very fact that one must be regenerated to begin with means they were spiritually dead, as was cursed upon all of humanity through our federal head, Adam.

As Mary was born of a man, she too received the curse of original sin and had to be regenerated unto spiritual life in God. Regeneration indeed happens because of Christ's work on the cross, but the God of timelessness attributed Christ's work ('The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world') through all time.

Believers were not saved in any different way before Christ as they were after. Paul goes to great lengths to explain this, especially through Romans.

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. 26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. - Romans 3

God had passed over the former sins (Before Christ) but did not neglect to pay for them. They were paid at the cross, and for that reason He was able to pass over them and remain just. As He is.

I know this is a single argument from the documentary, but it's showing that the very premise is faulty as the author is not understanding what regeneration actually is.

Yes, you are forgiven of your original sin, but you remain a sinner. Every regenerated person is example of that. You still have the flesh to battle within you, yet Jesus, the only sinless one, never had that. He was born of the Spirit and Mary, not of any man, and because of that the curse of Adam did not fall to Him.

If we confess Mary was regenerated, we must also confessed she had sin. Jesus was never regenerated as He was sinless and pure from conception and forevermore.
The following 4 users Like K-Roox's post:
  • BaconButter, Smooch, Elf, meltbanana

08-29-2015, 04:58 AM #3
meltbanana
Chaplain
OP - people like you give christians a very bad name.

08-29-2015, 02:27 PM #4
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@K-Roox

Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth before he heareth sheweth himself to be a fool, and worthy of confusion. 

Please finish watching the video.

08-29-2015, 02:35 PM #5
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@meltbanana

Only Catholics are Christians, Protestantism didn't start until 1500 years after the Catholic Church.

Please watch this documentary, the anti-Catholic Protestant James White couldn't even respond to it!

It shows how the Protestants are destroyed by their own words, and are thus condemned out of their own mouths. They seem to not even realize it. If they would just submit to the Church instead of being puffed up in their own foolishness, they would see the truth.

08-29-2015, 02:40 PM #6
meltbanana
Chaplain
(08-29-2015, 02:35 PM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  Only Catholics are Christians

you have just beaten Hex with the funniest line of the year.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Songbird516

08-29-2015, 07:05 PM #7
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@meltbanana

There is no salvation outside of Christ (Acts 4:12), and you cannot belong to Christ if you reject parts of His revelation and/or don't adhere to His Church (St.Matthew. 28:20; St.Matthew. 18:17). That means you cannot belong to Christ if you reject the Papacy (St.Matthew.16:18-19) or the Eucharist (St.John 6:53) or Confession (St.John 20:23) or that justification is not by faith alone (St.James 2:24), etc. Non-Catholics who claim to follow Christ actually reject His teaching in many areas. They are thus not of Christ. 

St. Ambrose (389): "Even the heretics appear to have Christ, for none of them denies the name of Christ; yet, anyone who does not confess all that pertains to Christ does in fact deny Christ."

"The Christianity of history is not Protestantism... To be deep in history is to cease to be a Protestant." 
(John Henry Newman, Catholic Convert)

08-29-2015, 07:12 PM #8
meltbanana
Chaplain
lttc I won't waste one single second for this nonsense but thank you. have a nice weekend.

08-29-2015, 10:28 PM #9
K-Roox
Knight
(08-29-2015, 02:27 PM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  @K-Roox

Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth before he heareth sheweth himself to be a fool, and worthy of confusion. 

Please finish watching the video.
I cannot do that. If less than 15 minutes in I see such error, I do not see it being fruitful that I continue to watch it.

The author cannot say Protestants attest to the use of the Greek term to be meaning what the Catholic understanding of regeneration is.

None of those Protestant teachers would agree saying that that Greek term must mean the same thing as the author of the video is saying it means. That being the Catholic understanding of having it done through baptism so you can lose all your original sin and get a full tank of grace... for the time being.

The Biblical understanding is that we are completely justified by faith alone, through God's grace alone. Regeneration enables the individual to have faith in Christ, thus being a new creation in Him, completely justified forever, guaranteed to never touch a lick of any flames of God's wrath.

The author takes agreeing on linguistics to make it seem as if that must mean we also agree on definitions of terms. Seems manipulative. Mary was indeed ''full of grace.'' That does not mean she had no original sin and was then sinless. That is where we differ and where heresy begins.

This is a damnable teaching, alongside many other Catholic teachings. :Sad There is only one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus. The only name given to men under heaven by which we must be saved. Mary needed Him as much as you and I do, and I am sure her heart is broken over how many souls have gone to hell because of idolatry committed in her name.

''Haste thee on from grace to glory,
Armed by faith, and winged by prayer.
Heaven’s eternal days before thee,
God’s own hand shall guide us there.
Soon shall close thy earthly mission,
Soon shall pass thy pilgrim days,
Hope shall change to glad fruition,
Faith to sight, and prayer to praise.''
The following 3 users Like K-Roox's post:
  • BaconButter, Smooch, meltbanana

08-30-2015, 02:07 AM #10
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@K-Roox

Ecclesiastes 1:15 The perverse are hard to be corrected, and the number of fools is infinite. 

Heretics who reject Mary's sinlessness and attack it do so because they don't understand the Scriptures and they fail to recognize the holiness of Jesus Christ, who is True God and True Man. Their resistance to the truth about the Blessed Virgin Mary actually stems from their failure to believe in the truth about Jesus. 

Did you know that the Blessed Virgin Mary is the Ark of the New Covenant? 

The Bible without any doubt identifies Mary as the Ark of the New Testament. It identifies Mary as the New Testament counterpart to the Ark of the Old Testament.

The Old Testament Ark of the Covenant contained three items – The Word of God in the form of stone tablets (the 10 Commandments), manna (bread) from Heaven, and the rod of Aaron (Hebrews 9:4).  

The womb of the Blessed Virgin Mary contained Jesus Christ – The living Word of God (St. John 1:1), the bread of life (St.John 6:48), and the ruler with a rod of iron, (Apocalypse.12:5). At the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St.Gabriel the Archangel told Her that the power of the most high would "overshadow" Her (St.Luke 1:35).  The term "overshadow" is significant, because it was also used to refer to the cherubim "overshadowing" the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant (Hebrews 9:5).  The Ark was made with pure gold, and was very holy, which parallels the Catholic teaching that the Blessed Virgin Mary is also pure, holy and immaculate. The Ark of the Covenant was so holy, that no ordinary person could even touch it. Uzzah reached out to steady it, and was instantly struck dead (2 Samuel 6:7).

For God to dwell within Mary the Ark, Mary had to be conceived without sin. For heretics to argue otherwise would be to say that God would let the finger of Satan touch His Son made flesh. This is incomprehensible.

The Ark of the Old Covenant had to be perfect and holy because it was the seat of God’s unique spiritual presence. God’s holiness could not be tarnished by contact with that which had defects. Likewise and to a greater degree, the Virgin Mary, as the new Ark and bearer of Jesus Christ, had to be created without sin and in a state of perfection. 

Here are some parallels:

2 Samuel 6:9 – “David feared the Lord that day and said, How can the ark of the Lord come to me?" [O.T. Ark of Covenant]

St.Luke 1:43 –"[Elizabeth said]: And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" [N.T. Ark]

2 Samuel 6:16 – "As the ark of the Lord was entering the City of David, Saul´s daughter Michal looked down through the window and saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord..." [O.T]

St.Luke 1:41-44 – "And it came to pass, that, when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost… For at the moment the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy." [N.T.]

2 Samuel 6:11 – “The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obededom the Gittite for three months, and the Lord
blessed Obededom and his whole house.” [O.T.]

St.Luke 1:56-57 – “Mary remained with her about three months and then returned to her home. Now Elizabeth's full time of being delivered was come, and she brought forth a son. “ 

In 2 Samuel 6, we read that the Ark stayed with Obededom the Gittite for three months. Likewise, in Luke 1, we read that Mary (the Ark of the New Covenant) stayed with Elizabeth for three months.

2 Samuel 6:11 also mentions that the Lord blessed Obededom and his house while the Ark was present. “Blessing” in Scripture frequently indicates fruitful offspring. In this fact we see another parallel to Luke 1 and Mary. For Luke 1:57 tells us that after Mary stayed with Elizabeth, the Lord blessed her and her house with the birth of a child, John the Baptist.

There can be no doubt that the manna in the desert (Exodus 16) prefigured Jesus as the Bread of Life. Jesus makes a connection between the two in John chapter 6. He makes reference to the manna in the desert, and then says that His flesh is the true manna from Heaven. Well, the manna from the desert was placed inside the Ark of the Old Covenant. That prefigures Jesus Christ Himself (the true manna of the New Testament) being contained within Mary, the Mother of God.

You mentioned a satanic doctrine known as "faith alone"

St.James 2:24 PLAINLY says - You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone. 

St.Matthew 5:16 commands us all to do good works as a way to let our light shine before men, so as to give glory to God.  In St.Matthew 25, at the final judgment, only the people who performed good works got into heaven (St.Matthew 25:31-46). The people who did not were banished into hell. In those verses, Jesus said that whatever we do for the least of our brethren, we do to HIM! St.Matthew 7:21 says  "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (In other words, one has to do the good works prescribed in St.Matthew 25:31-46!) 

In the book of St.James, God declares through Scripture that faith without works is dead (James 2:14-17). St.Paul says that scripture makes you complete by equipping you for every good work (2 St.Timothy 3:16-17). St.Paul also says in Colossians 1:10 that good works are the fruit of our faith; This is important because Jesus cursed the fig tree in St.Matthew 21:19 because it did not bear any fruit, and in St.Matthew 7:19 Jesus says that every tree that does not bear good fruit is to be cut down AND THROWN INTO THE FIRE. 

You need to wake up.