#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Da Vinci Code - explanations

08-28-2015, 11:23 PM #1
Robert Baird
And for those who watched The Da Vinci Code and wondered when the Rose Lines were situated through Paris or if they are connected to Karnac in Egypt which was built after Carnac in Brittany - you might want to read this book.

“It’s a true art to travel beyond the veil and bring back coherent information for the rest of us to learn from and that will help us in our personal search for higher states of consciousness” (Rhasya Poe, Lotus Guide, July 2011)

“Chris Hardy is one of the most intrepid explorers of the frontiers of consciousness. The Sacred Network provides its readers with a blueprint for their development both as individuals and as members of the human species.” (Stanley Krippner, Ph.D., professor of psychology, Saybrook University, and coauthor of Personal Myth)

“A scientist mind meets a visionary sage in author Chris Hardy. She foresees our individual souls weaving networks that will connect all over the world. One of the most creative and original books of our times.” (Allan Combs, professor of transformative studies, California Institute of Integral Studies, and coed)

“Few among us are willing to follow our thoughts and intuitions until they bloom with discovery. Chris Hardy has devoted her life to finding out what lies beyond the veil and bringing it back to us so that we might share in her vision. The Sacred Network is nothing less than fascinating.” (Linda Dennard, Ph.D., associate professor of Political Science and Public Administration at Auburn U)

“Chris Hardy has been exploring the complex relationship between mind and matter over her entire career as a researcher and consciousness explorer. Now, with The Sacred Network, she’s provided the definitive work on ley lines and other physical locations of power and their relationship to the psyche.” (Robin Robertson, Ph.D., clinical psychologist, associate professor at the California Institute of In)

About the Author

Chris H. Hardy, Ph.D., a former researcher at Psychophysical Research Laboratories in Princeton, has spent many years investigating psi capacities, altered states of consciousness, and the mind at large. She has authored 17 published books, including Networks of Meaning. She lives in France."
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Lotte, SheWatches

08-29-2015, 03:06 AM #2
İmage  Thanks RB, that book does sound interesting, I will look for it & check it out.

Speaking of The Da Vinci Code, I recall some Pagan authors bitching about how after 20 years or so of ecofeminist & Pagan publishing it took one guy writing an action mystery novel for the same topics & concepts to finally reach the mainstream.  I just figured these alternate spiritual concepts were brewing for awhile & eventually had to come forth in the mass consciousness sooner or later...  the 60's/70's revisited in a way...

This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 03:13 AM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

08-29-2015, 10:53 AM #3
Grand Commander
You do realise that the real DaVinci code has nothing to do with what is claimed in the OP right?

Leo DV was a left handed polymath who used to write from right to left with all the letters facing the opposite way - it was "mirrored" writing, he had this habit since he was a child - and though he later learned to write normally, he would often encode his works in the mirrored writing style - it was known as the DaVinci code.

Not this modern day Dan Brown nonsense you are pushing.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi

08-29-2015, 11:12 AM #4
Robert Baird
Pagans (Wiccans and Majik both - say their Rede does no harm etc.) are just as jealous and egotistical as anyone. Maybe more, in fact!

When I spent six or seven months in a highly placed (They are a feeder group to a higher association with Dragons - I found out.) group run by elders out of the Phoenix area which controlled the US southwest; I found that I had been spied on and suspected of coming to tear down their Temple. The High Priestess was engaged in a pissing contest with other groups, the landlord and so on. I left because the abuse of power and ritual was almost as bad as the Christians they made fun of.

I went out with another very highly thought of Witch (I forget if I ever knew what sect.) about 25 years before that.   It was only three days we 'saw' each other. A couple of amazing things took place and stories of even more amazing things I heard - before, during and after. She was a psychic in studies done by Dr. Richard Alpert, you know him as Baba Ram Dass, who worked with Leary. She was also involved with the Esalen Institute - some know-nothing conspiracy theorists say they are a major Illuminati front or organizing force. Recently I found they have a steering committee which claims to be (And probably is) a very major social engineering force - for good. Her job with the California State Department of Education involved IQ testing and she was titled a Psychometrist. Which is much more than the job was doing according to superficial mundane leaflets etc. No doubt I will create a thread or three  here on Memes, Archetypes and the power of myth (Joseph Campbell hung out at Esalen) and include a link to the Esalen inner sanctum group.

A teacher/psychologist friend who set us up told me how she had been driving on the Interstate a year or two earlier and an accident happenned where the end result was two kids pinned under the rear end of a station wagon. She was there before any emergency people arrived, and there was danger for the kids. As the State Police arrived she was lifting the rear end of the car by herself. Her sweater ripped all across the front as her muscles bulged. They pulled the kids to safety. Something similar happened the first time we made love. At 21 I was in pretty good shape and I did not bruise easily but when her hand touched my back it hurt, so I took her hand and put it on the metal bed spring base. She bent the whole thing and I had three distinct bruises of fingers on my back the next day.

Anywho, one of those stories involved her attending an American Psychological Association meeting or convention at the Sacramento Inn which had Doctor Milan Ryzl speaking. I wanted to go and she said I could not, I got the feeling I could have and it was just ego - that she wanted to keep me in my place. I was a toy boy for her , you could say. She called me at their lunch break all excited, she was telling me what he was saying and I completed what she started to say. She said I was controlling her and making it so she did not eat, that I was reading or viewing her remotely, and other things which meant she would not ever be with me ever again!

In short what happened in the Da Vici Code with Langdon and all the main knowledgeable players inside and out of the secret societies (including Opus Die weirdos and rituals) is just a glimpse of what can and does happen - every day with people who are illuminized or disciplined.

And so many people go to church and get surrounded in ritual and Archetypal energy forms, these are all borrowed from earlier systems used for millennia. A Pulpit (blackboard and other symbols of authority) is an HYPNOTIC trigger.
This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 11:23 AM by Robert Baird.
The following 3 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • markymark1991, SheWatches, Hex

08-29-2015, 11:30 AM #5
Robert Baird
While I was responding to SW I see Scum chimed in talking NONsense.

The real Da Vinci Code is no one thing in the pursuit of the Grail which Gorilla asked me to explain and I asked him which explanation he would like. Each explanation takes more than one book - and the OP here takes at least three books to explain.

Shortly after Gorilla asked I put up the post on Joseph of Arimathaea - which covers the superficial Grail search in an introductory manner. Now as to Leonardo - why don't you start a thread on him? Ha - I will eat your luch and show you how to debate and discuss with FACT. Failing doing a thread with meaning on him - please do not troll my threads or chime in with dribbles of partial insights 'signifying nothing'.

08-29-2015, 11:54 AM #6
Mr. Baird I just wanted to report you but it seems another fellow member beat me to it. you keep insulting others ('scum') and from now on I will report every single post of you as soon as I see you doing it again. the sooner you are gone the better.
The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • Scimitar

08-29-2015, 11:56 AM #7
Robert Baird
Dear MB

Yes, I am sure people of your great understanding and need to believe will be happy when I am gone. But I don't think you throwing your great and magificent power about as a bully does - will bother me one bit.

Plantard de St. Clair has probably been proven to be a fraud. What is surprising about any Royal or politico using and abusing anything at all? Some people think that means there never was a secret society of Royals and Stuarts which had the name Priory of Sion. In the first post you see people quoting me as if I believed in some limited Atlantis fiction and then going on to support some of what Plantard said while proving he ripped off others. AGAIN - who is a liar? Can you call all people who knowingly mislead and deceive others who are not willing to do years of research, by the designation liar? Yes, it takes years to pierce all the societies and names and then you start throwing them in with all the religions in their never-ending rehashing of names, concepts and lies which they knowingly put in dead people's mouths. You can even seem to be a debunker of esotericism in some cases while you are trying to make a point about some little part of a far larger issue. I do think that esoteric groups and families have maintained secrets a far longer time than people say Atlantis was on Earth. I am certain the Stuart Royals I call Hibernians have been actively engaged in such Priories and Illuminized efforts including the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci. He is an alchemist mentored by an alchemist and whose DNA shows his blood came from the Middle East region of the Merovingians just as DNA shows Thomas Jefferson was recently proven to have. Thank god for DNA! Otherwise I would have to admit authors on Wikipedia are probably right about everything they say in these matters. I would have to admit I wasted over 50 years of research and a life dedicated to understanding my own roots.

Did I see an explanation for where the money spent by this town priest of Rennes came from? It was more money in real terms after inflation than you will see in any person's control.

The True Da Vinci Code

There are numerous researchers who show the connections of the Illuminati to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (Yeats after Crowley and Regardie). Because the Rothschilds include esotericists just as the De Medicis adopted son named St. Germain had set up the schooling system in Vienna for them, as he passed the spy network and financial monopoly (These things are most connected.) to the Rothschilds. Most of these researchers do not get the esoterics behind the acts and organizations or see the Corpus Hermeticum translated and called De Brix for what this means. De Brix is like De Bruges, and I am related to Robert de Bruges aka Robert the Bruce. It is another translation of the Bruttii and a family that founded Rome and Britain which has been ruling and building sophisticated means of control or Empire ever since. These BEES include more than the 'bees' of Childeric which the Merovingian Napoleon put upon his Holy Roman Emperor's investiture robe. They were in Egypt and are the Royal House of Mallia on Crete in 2200 BC. Archaeology is the source for these statements - not publicists now passing for historians.

There are some researchers who are cluing in to the inner sanctum of esoteric Heliopolitan or Luciferian (Druidic) Vatican types who are Hibernian double agents like St. Bernard or Robespierre, Rumford, Lafitte, Da Vinci, Dee, Columbus and all the rest.

It would appear I am the only researcher who has connected Hoffet to both Saunière and Plantard de St. Clair (Sinclair BEE) who both were leaders of The Priory of Sion like Da Vinci. This is the major reason I wrote a book on Saunière. Because I am called an alchemist by high Rosicrucians I have known, I am in a position to know what Hoffet studied and one or more of the techniques he used in his position in the Documentation branch for the Vatican. Bibliomancy and genetic encoded information are just part of the arts and artifices in alchemy for many millennia.

So when you read about Saunière being introduced around the esoteric salons of Paris by this man you are getting close to the true Da Vinci Code. It is all about Synarchy! But that does not mean George Bernard Shaw and his London School of Economics venture was not well-intentioned, anymore than it means Annie Besant (One of a very few female Masons) did no good work with Krishnamurti or in establishing India. It does not mean Yeats or Stein knew the role they played in this Hegelian Dialectic that truly is 'Charmed'. But I am pretty sure Hoffet and his ilk have used The Charm of Making on these people just as it has been used on me. It does make me wonder what role Plantard played at Lake Leman with Kissinger, Baruch and the Rat Lines reconstruction of Europe as well as what he was doing with the Gestapo before they returned him to his role in the French underground during the war. It does make me want to know more about Plantard and Prince Bernhardt of the Thulean Gestapo who founded the Bilderbergs with the aid of the OSS/CIA. Yes, there is a wide-ranging 'Charmed Circle' to say the least.
This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 11:58 AM by Robert Baird.

08-29-2015, 05:21 PM #8
Robert Baird
The following is half of the Prologue to my first published book titled Diverse Druids. It was published by Invisible College Press, not a major publisher. None of my work would ever be published by a major publisher because I do not tell sweet or adventure stories (J. K. Rowling or Dan Brown) I deal in fact. The Invisible College was similarly an effort at steering society away from religious dark Ages mind control of every soul on Earth. It could be said to be the steering house or committee of the Enlightenment Experiment which generated the formation of the USA and modern France.

Needless to say Enlightenment is what the family and society of Jesus or any Alumbrados effort is all about.

The De Medici matron Catherine was the protector of another Jesuit named Nostradamus. The Alumbrados were the secret society within the Jesuit Order and they may even have founded it in the style of the Priory of Sion founding the Templars and Knights Malta five centuries before. It is reasonable to suspect that Nostradamus was a member of this esoteric inner sanctum. Nostradamus, Aquinas and St. Germain(e) are three of the most knowledgeable alchemists this history has ever known. You will see that alchemy comes from or was akin to Druidism in this book.

When the Pope apologized for two millennia of ‘heinous acts’ in 1999 while asking for ‘forgiveness and renewal’ he did not mention the Thomists are still a major force in his Order. He might be a rare person interested in explaining these things to you, but he is not allowed to go into such details (perhaps for legal reasons). You should have facts before you make determinations or start the decision-making process. However, you have not been allowed to know the facts and we have all been kept in the dark far past the Dark Ages created by these people who keep knowledge (power) to themselves. Despite his ‘goodness’ the Catholic Church and their Anglican henchmen were named as the creators of the near genocide in Rwanda, by an International Commission and the Organization of African Unity. The same thing is still true in Ireland where all culture of old was forced and policed out of the Irish people over the last three centuries after a millennium of war. In fact when the Pope said there is no such place as Heaven or Hell his priests in Toronto suggested to their parishioners that he was old and feeble. The prejudices that run rampant in our civilization are directly attributable to theocratic ecclesiasties. They have done worse things to women ever since Hammurabi decreed a woman is the property of her father until she is sold to her husband.

Theocracy has been a tool of noble or monarchist families and philosophy was often controlled by these theocracies from the time of Plato to Bertrand Russell. How much blame can we lay at their feet for allowing women to be abused to the extent they are? Today more women wear berkas or saris in the house/prison of their father/husband than are free to go topless or wear a mini-skirt. Yet the Kelts often went naked on hot days - so we are told they were ‘barbarian’!

There are many secrets and intrigues of old that have simply donned an overcoat of propriety. We will demonstrate the Druids and their ‘Red Headed League of Megalith Builders’ or Tuatha De Danaan are the likely originators of all religion. This Source of the teaching of Jesus and ‘Brotherhood’ could be re-energized just as Jesus tried to do before others put words in his mouth after he died. The mummies found near the present day Great Wall of China and those of the Aleutian Islands are just some of the ‘giants’ we will show were part of this ‘Brotherhood of Iesa’ (Hesous or Jesus). They were on Malta before they built the Pyramid of Iesa and here we find archaeology shows 2800 years with no weapons. They were Chaos Scientists 13,000 years ago and keen observers of nature (God or Reality) for a long time before they met the older modern man we’ve found near Lake Mungo in Australia. (There are many more similar evidences of what the DNN are and much more detailed DNA proof of what I developed in this book, every year a major new discovery supports my thesis.)

Nostradamus was a member of an even more ancient and secret inner sanctum called the ‘Sons of the Widow’ according to The Secrets of Nostradamus by David Ovason. He also says he was an initiate of the Hibernian Mysteries and an expert in the Green Languages derived from the ‘Language of the Trees’. I know this language relates to the Bards (BRD in vowelless early tracts or alphabets) whose Troubadours of Cathar times he was born amongst their recent remains, caused by the Crusades of the Dominican ‘Hounds of God’. Ovason has a good handle on the Irish part of the equation and the Bardic Tradition. He says the ‘Sons’ were followers of the Biblical Miriam who he shows is the Masonic Hiram through these cryptic or coded languages. I think there was an earlier widow that Manetho places at the very beginning of the genetic foundation of white people 35,000 years ago. This is when Manetho says Isis founded the Egyptian colony. Manetho pandered to Ptolemy in his history which has played an important part in the Bible Narrative, so that is not the best of sources. A web site with insight to how these codes were part of the Languages of the Birds or Bards (Ogham) is found at: http://users.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/GreenLang.htm

The Bardic ‘verbal tradition’ is kin to the Qabala, Tao and shamanic systems throughout the world. Scientific American and National Geographic know North America (Jan/Feb 2001 issues) was visited from 30,000 years ago by Europeans. The degree of world trade has not been addressed in any major academic institution I know about, although Prof. Cyclone Covey at Wake Forest and Steve Omar in Hawaii join Fell, Kelley and others in addressing what we will cover to some extent, again. Ovason says the following on page 383 of his book that explodes all the previous poor scholarship dealing with Nostradamus: “There is even some indication that the mystery schools of Imperial Rome had ordained that Ireland should remain untouched as an un-Romanized periphery on the edge of the map of the Imperium. It was intended by the initiation schools (who go back to a re-organization by Tuthmosis in Egypt and before.) that this map would correspond to the future Christian world. It had been part of the destiny of Rome to establish the ground for the development of the spiritual mysteries of the future - which was to be the new initiation schools of Christianity. (Thus St. Columba said ‘Christ is the new Druid’.) Although the Roman soldiery did reach Ireland, they did not take over its cultural life, nor destroy its Druidic priestcraft, in the way they seemed to have destroyed it in England, Scotland and (to a lesser extent) Wales. Thus, something of the great pre-Christian mystery wisdom survived in Ireland, and it was for this reason that it continued as the main esoteric center of European cultural life. This is why Ireland became a refuge for esoteric Christianity (through languages like Uncial they created many Bible myths or dogma and the language Insular they developed grew into English.) - for what we might even term pre-Roman Christianity. What we now tend to see romantically, through the eyes of later poets, as the twilight of the Celts was really the dawn of esoteric Christianity, which has yet to speak in the future of Europe. (Hitler tried to bring this forward in a perverse manner as he called himself ‘the torch-bearer of Jesus’.) The ancient Druidic wisdom which had served the soul-life of the North, had already begun to give way to, or integrate with, the Christian Mysteries - to those mysteries which we would probably now call Celtic Christianity.” And the Rosicrucians of the Masonic Lodges have maintained much of the ritual and knowledge even if most of them are not able to decode the rituals, symbols and words they speak. It may surprise some people to see German historian C. Besoldus (1577-1638) claiming that the name Huns came from a Celtic word meaning ‘Great Magicians’. Surely this is what the Druids and ‘smiths’ were able to do. They were even able to create spiritual visions of such force that whole armies would shudder and quake, then run from the field of battle. This book is much more than a statement on the nature of propaganda and yet it can only begin to cover all our human potential might have allowed or might yet allow.

08-29-2015, 05:39 PM #9
Robert Baird
In case you think it is bad to be a student of the soul, the occult, esoterica and beyond; you should know it is bad to do anything other than learn. In life we should learn or we will surely remain as soulfully corrupt as we are collectively. But learning is often a case of unlearning that which we believe. Belief certainly is closure of the mind. Many great teachers have contemplated meaning or the Logos, and many are they who will tell you it is 'within' or 'I am that I AM' (YHVH). That does not mean all is fine or 'What me worry' should be your mantra. It also does not mean you must struggle and find what is wrong just because someone like me says we must strive for solutions to our collective problems and care for all life.

I found forms and energy conduits exist in our bodies in many teachings including Yoga and Gurdjieff. In fact I think his ancient Sarman or Sarmoung Brotherhood is a Yogic teaching or origin. The Mutras or Mudras are like his dance steps and disciplined movements. These energies within are mirrored 'without' and can be focused to achieve miraculous things. Those siddhis or powers are seductive but once you get past their superficial appeal you will find all disciplines and religions say pretty much the same core thing. That is why some of the greatest teachings of all are easy enough for a child to understand. Because after all the sucking and blowing out of every human orifice is over, the tree or beanstalk which grows to the sky is what we can and should learn from, life is indeed 'like a beanstalk' Jack! http://politicsofsoul.org/tag/gurdjieff/

You might find this site is truly super-enlightment or illuminizing as they deftly and ironically avoid exploring. You will find a starting point for learning many things of value. https://collections.stanford.edu/supere/

It is so sad that humanity has been fed stuff and kept in the dark like mushrooms for so long. But there has always been those who stepped out of the darkness which priests said they were in, or society tried to put them in. "These are the children of God and through them he walks upon the earth." Thank you Kahlil Gibran.

"To the magician the magical act, that of causing a transformation in a thing or things without any physical contact, is accomplished by an imaginative act accompanied by the will that the wanted change will occur. The magical act and imaginative act becomes one and the same. The magician knows with certainty that for the change to occur he must will it to happen and firmly believe it will happen. Here it may be noted that magic and religion are akin: both require belief that a miracle will occur.

To bring about such a change the magician uses the conception of "dynamic interconnectedness to describe the physical world as the sort of thing that imagination and desire can effect. The magician's world is an independent whole, a web of which no strand is autonomous. Mind and body, galaxy and atom, sensation and stimulus, are intimately bound. Witchcraft strongly imbues the view that all things are independent and interrelated." These concepts pivot on the belief that all things come from the One Thing, or First Cause, and "Its power is integrating, if it be turned into earth."

The purpose of all rituals in ceremonial magic is to unite the microcosm with the macrocosm to join God, or gods when invoked, with the human consciousness. When such a supreme union is achieved the subject and object becomes one. This is because the magician feels that he is consciously in touch with all elements of the universe, therefore, he can control them. It may be said, the magician feels connected with the universe. This feeling intensifies the more the magician successfully practices his skills. Whenever he experiences a failure he knows that the ritual was not performed correctly."