#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Twilight Language Vester Flanagan

A better day Show this Post
08-26-2015, 07:16 PM #1
A better day Unregistered

In the names Vester Flanagan and Bryce Williams there is something of an Osiris symbol going on with the west, the boat, red for bloodshed.

Illuminati hit?  Copycat?  Collective unconscious acting out?

I first discovered the term 'twilight language', reading Michael A. Hoffman's "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare". I was blown away.  (Twilight language is also referred to as 'cant' language. ) VC recommends.

Vester: westerner, Germanic / Flanagan: red, ruddy, Irish  / Bryce: swift, Celtic  / William: desire-steerer-of-boat or control of the will. German

Hoffman, Downard others connect twilight language to the freemason illuminati, but others like advertisers, PR, propagandist, know it too.  The ability to use subliminal words to connect with our collective unconscious has probably been with us since Sumeria.

Twilight language takes advantage of the poetic capabilities of the English Language, homonyms, rhymes etc.  Like eight/ate, live/evil, six/sex, or believe/belie.  Wake: come out of sleep/wake: a type of funeral.  

Below is a link to Laurel Airica who presents the English Language as a Spell in a talking prose form.  Intriguing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJTpwe3OiV8

Here's another, different person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0srpmm0T5VQ
The following 6 users Like A better day's post:
  • Smooch, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko, Scimitar, SheWatches

08-26-2015, 08:23 PM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
Man, now I have to be paranoid about my own gosh-durned language.  What else do I have to worry about?  Angry

(thanks for the thread, ABD)  

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Scimitar

08-26-2015, 08:33 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
"...A culture's theology has a great deal to do with a words, etymology, and how it evolves over time, to combine incompatible meanings that may undermine the original thoughts it was meant to define..."

I totally agree with this.

You may find this video I made years ago, quite interesting, sorry for the quality, it was one of the first vids I made - but heck, check this out - especially the end where I try the experiment myself.

creepy pasta

Scimi
This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 08:39 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko

08-26-2015, 08:46 PM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar

The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Scimitar, Tarikko

08-26-2015, 08:50 PM #5
Tarikko
Chaplain
Creepy indeed Akhi, not surprising though.. Satanism is about reversal and inversion.. Good is bad and bad is good

If I recall correctly Aleister Crowly was a pioneer in that field.

I remember there was a time in Beirut, maybe the late 1980's and early 1990's where there was lots of talk about satanism in brands, music and reversal of wording like presented in your video.. Later on that talk just faded and was merely dismissed as fairy tales and lunacy.

In hindsight now, I think we were aware at that time of many sinister stuff.. And now we are at a point where the opposite is true.. Whoever denies this conspiracy is the mad and blind one..

Let them play... For God sees all

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Scimitar

08-26-2015, 08:56 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
Our language is definately being used against us, the occult elite love their hidden meanings. There isn't much I can add to what you have said because you said it so well.

On the backwards music subliminal messaging thing, this was the first song I heard reversed. Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin.

Or stairway to hell played backwards...

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar, Tarikko

08-26-2015, 09:06 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar

The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, DiscoStu, Scimitar

08-26-2015, 09:08 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
LOL that was a class entry there SW Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-26-2015, 09:11 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Songs playing backwards always freak me tfo! They sound so demonic. *sigh* i really liked Stairway to Heaven, too Sad
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • SheWatches, Scimitar, The Creeper

08-26-2015, 09:22 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Thy Unveiling
Songs playing backwards always freak me tfo! They sound so demonic. *sigh* i really liked Stairway to Heaven, too Sad

I still like that song, a lot of songs take a sinister turn when you play them backwards but sometimes it just sounds like jiberish. Nirvana songs played backwards were rather interesting as I recall it. Backmasking was one of the first conspiracy type things I looked into back when I was a teenager.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar