#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Biblical Ships of Tarshis, Tartessus and Tarses (Home of Roman Paul/Saul the murderer

08-25-2015, 10:21 PM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads...-Tartessus

Why is it hard for academics to read something they don't want to have to learn which threatens all they have been brainwashed to believe. In many cases they are not religious people at all, so we can't use that excuse. Could it be religion has gotten inside academia for many millennia and controlled all knowledge buy burning books and destroying stelae? Nah!

"Tarshish (Hebrew: תַּרְשִׁישׁ‎) occurs in the Hebrew Bible with several uncertain meanings. One of the most recurring is that Tarshish is a place, probably a city or country, that is far from the Land of Israel by sea where trade occurs with Israel and Phoenicia. The Septuagint, the Vulgate and the Targum of Jonathan render this as Carthage. But other biblical commentators read it as Tartessos in ancient Hispania (Iberian Peninsula).[1] William.F. Albright (1941) and Frank M. Cross (1972) suggested Tarshish might be or was Sardinia because of the discovery of the Nora Stone or Nora Fragment, which mentions Tarshish in its Phoenician inscription. Christine M. Thompson (2003) identified a concentration of hacksilber hoards dating between c.1200 and 586 BC in Israel and the Palestinian Territories (Cisjordan). This silver-dominant Cisjordan Corpus is unparalleled in the contemporary Mediterranean, and within it occurs a unique concentration in Phoenicia of silver hoards dated between 1200 and 800 BC. Hacksilber objects in these Phoenician hoards have lead isotope ratios that match ores in Sardinia and Spain.[2] This metallic evidence agrees with the biblical memory of a western Mediterranean Tarshish that supplied Solomon with silver via Phoenicia. Assyrian records indicate Tarshish was an island, and the poetic construction of Psalm 72 points to its identity as a large island in the west -the island of Sardinia.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarshish

But if Tarshis is in Portugal as even they admit it might be, and Solomon kept a fleet there with his cousin Hiram (both being Phoenician) why would Wikipedia allow this idiot to post this trash saying Sardinia is where the silver came from - without some evidence of mining there? Surely the posting person has read about the Americas or Atlantis myths being that island. Why not comment on the over 9,000 medieval castles on Sardinia or the DNN (Greek) and Keltoi encampments there even before the castles (See Jacquetta Hawkes' Atlas of Archaeology) which were built by Phoenicians of Carthage and before Carthage even existed? Don't they want to know who the settlers or founders of Etruria, Sybaris and so many other places are?

Solomon had mines in Africa as we see in movies but he also went to the Amazon or sent his sailors there as the Paraiba Stones tell us. The amount of emerald's in the Old World did not come from the single known mine in Egypt - they came from the upper Amazon.

Egypt was colonized by the Phoenicians or ancient ones termed Keltoi or Ogygia. I have created numerous threads tying the DNN into this fact.

The Druidic sun-worship referred to in Paine's posthumous publication which he dared not expose while alive is part of the mix. He says that is the origin of Masonry. Homer correctly said the DN or DNN colonized Greece and they definitely gave alphabets to all their colonies in the Mediterranean. Probably I do not need to point out that heliopolitanism is sun-worship and son-worship.

Before Druids we have other heliopolitan origins for certain and now that we have evidence of Denisovan interbred Neanderthal near the Europod/Asian Ainu I am inclined to think a lot more truth will soon become apparent. D'Ainu minus vowels is DN and DNN is one step of difference from the origins geographically speaking (code). Heliopolis is Byblos in Lebanon but also BBL or Babel where the BBL (Bible) says the tower provides the origins of languages. That is a simple summary. This shows the Horus and Jesus myth connections.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

In case anyone thinks most of what I put in these forums is from my books - it is not. Most of what I post is confirmations which come after having written nearly 100 books. Confirmation and further research which confirms rather than disproves (as is the case with most academic and almost all Biblical authorship. Here is a quote (I rarely do.) from one of my books.

At the beginning of my book Merovingians - Past and Present Masters (No longer available but I will happily assign rights to a person willing to update and take back to market through Ingram where other books also languish and perhaps some revenue also.) we have a quote from Dyonysius of Susiana, A. D. 3

And yes, the Sea Peoples of Gasten Maspero was a mere glimpse of truth later beaten back by Empire academics of Classical History. And the crap from Sitchin and the Anunnaki or other alien NONsense such as Oannes the fish-man is about Phoenicians. The Sumerian records say they were colonized out of Dilmun where the World Book Encyclopedia has the Phoenicians selling ships in 2850 BCE to their colony in Egypt and yet the same book talking about Phoenicia shows them in the normal Bible Narrative clinging to Tyre and Carthage. All the knowledge given by Oannes including language is proven to have come from the Phoenicians. It is widely (even universally) accepted in linguistics, but that is where academia stops and no doctoral program exists on the Phoenicians.

'Upon the Tsurian sea the people live
Who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world--
Founders of cities and of mighty states--
Who showed a path through seas before unknown.
In the first ages, when the sons of men
Knew not which way to turn them, they assigned
To each his first department; they bestowed
Of land a portion and of sea a lot,
And sent each wandering tribe far off to share
A different soil and climate. Hence arose
The great diversity, so plainly seen,
Mid nations widely severed."
This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 10:26 PM by Robert Baird.

08-25-2015, 10:37 PM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
And I prefer rabbinical sources and the actual records of Gamaliel (The creator of the Golden Rule usurped by pulpit-pounding liars today talking about Pharisees as if they were bad or greedy.). Sorry, to use FACTS!

Here we have Hyam Maccoby (yes, Maccabees are Gaedhils) quoted from his book about Paul The Mythmaker. Also we note Eisenmann proving Paul (who organized the stoning of St. Stephen also was behind the assassination attempt on the older brother of Jesus (Yeshua actually) James who was actually the head of the now emerging Christian Church though the name probably had not yet been branded in full. James had been the Righteous Leader of the Essanoi (later called Essenes).

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads...arisee-NOT!

10-01-2015, 08:54 AM #3
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Mr. Baird,

Please take no offense in my selective approach on what I do and don't reply to. You just share alot of information to digest, which often appears incoherent at best.

Some of your stuff seems outright paradoxical however.
Quote:And I prefer rabbinical sources and the actual records of Gamaliel (The creator of the Golden Rule usurped by pulpit-pounding liars today talking about Pharisees as if they were bad or greedy.). Sorry, to use FACTS!
If I'm not mistaking, you claim to be more spiritually aligned with Cathars and other Gnostic movements. According to Christian Gnostics however, the Pharisees are the progeny of the evil one, the first liar and murderer; they are the seed of the serpent, while Christians, the body of Christ, were the Gnostics' allies.

You seem to reverse these roles which is basically equal to reversing Christian Gnosis itself, a very Rabbinical, and Kabbalistic tendency. I won't even inquire for your motives or reasons, since I will probably be left speechless on your reply. I'll just say that if you need me to clarify the role of adversaries occupied by the Pharisees (and in turn Rabbis) based on Gnostic scripture, don't hesitate to ask.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

10-01-2015, 09:49 AM #4
meltbanana
Chaplain
(08-25-2015, 10:37 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  I prefer rabbinical sources

10-01-2015, 12:57 PM #5
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear A

Yes, you quoted something which clearly is not to your liking and made a lot of statements which are incoherent (IMHO). The quote is correct - and you need to get more gnosis and away from romanism and Empire which is not what heretics like Cathars were into. The issue of Essenes from Pythagoras back to Orpheus and beyond is what you do not get - it is not Christian except it is what the family of Jesus studied. You do not have the Family of Jesus and David which scholars mostly agree on and so you are not on track to the Imhotep/Asklepios or Thoth/Hermes back to the Great Pyramid. You are into soemthing I abhor - in short. Do you also buy the Wiki stuff about alchemy? You would do well to study Eliade who along with Jung and Scholem was at Eranos with Campbell.

But as you say you pick and choose and make ad hominems without proof - so what can I say?

Dear MB

In the matter of Pharisaic knowledge and Paul claiming to be a pharisee (as well as Benjaminite) I do prefer actual records = and rabbis or the Dead Sea Scrolls.

10-01-2015, 02:49 PM #6
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(10-01-2015, 12:57 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Dear A

Yes, you quoted something which clearly is not to your liking and made a lot of statements which are incoherent (IMHO). The quote is correct - and you need to get more gnosis and away from romanism and Empire which is not what heretics like Cathars were into. The issue of Essenes from Pythagoras back to Orpheus and beyond is what you do not get - it is not Christian except it is what the family of Jesus studied. You do not have the Family of Jesus and David which scholars mostly agree on and so you are not on track to the Imhotep/Asklepios or Thoth/Hermes back to the Great Pyramid. You are into soemthing I abhor - in short. Do you also buy the Wiki stuff about alchemy? You would do well to study Eliade who along with Jung and Scholem was at Eranos with Campbell.

But as you say you pick and choose and make ad hominems without proof - so what can I say?
Don't recall any ad hominems aimed at you from my part, but proof I did promise. It seems to me (no ad hominem) that you draw your opinion on the opinion of others, literature about other literature, instead of consulting the primary sources / accounts yourself.

I'll share some of that authentic, primary (albeit translations of them) Gnostic scripture concerning the Pharisees, which contrary to new age Gnostics aligns perfectly well with canonical / orthodox Christianity.

Gospel of Thomas:

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so."

102. Jesus said, "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."

"Eating" in Gnostic scripture is allegorical for "converting", converting by "rightly interpreting the gospel / the Word of Christ". The "cattle" refers to those under the yoke of the old law, because the keys of knowledge are hidden to them by the Pharisees (see logion 39). The dog (Pharisee) doesn't eat (interpret the scripture) nor lets the cattle (those under the yoke of the old law) eat (interpret the scripture).

Carrying on ...

Testimony of Truth:

I will speak to those who know to hear not with the ears of the body but with the ears of the mind. For many have sought after the truth and have not been able to find it; because there has taken hold of them the old leaven of the Pharisees and the scribes of the Law. And the leaven is the errant desire of the angels and the demons and the stars. As for the Pharisees and the scribes, it is they who belong to the archons who have authority over them.

"The ears of the mind" (or the "two good ears") refers to one's ability to interpret the Word of Christ / scripture. The "many" are those cattle unable to find the Truth because they were under the yoke of the old law, the law of the scribes and Pharisees.

Gospel of Marcion III:

37 And as he spake, a certain Pharisee asked him to breakfast with him:
and he went in, and lay down.
38 And when the Pharisee saw it, he marvelled that he had not first washed
before the breakfast.
39 And the Lord said unto him,
Now do ye Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inside is full of extortion and wickedness.
40 Foolish ones, did not he that made the outside
make the inside also?
41 But give as alms the things in your power;
and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

42 But woe unto you, Pharisees!
for ye tithe mint and rue and every herb,
and pass over the calling and the love of God:
but these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
43 Woe unto you, Pharisees!
for ye love the first seat in the synagogues,
and the greetings in the markets.

44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are as graves which appear not,
and the men that walk about over them know it not.

The Pharisees are the graves (graves keep the dead) and the men walking over them are unaware it's they (the Pharisees) who keep them dead (spiritually) by not interpreting or letting them interpret the scriptures.

12: 1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together
tens of thousands of the multitudes,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to say unto his disciples,
First be ye on your guard against the leaven of the Pharisees,
which is hypocrisy.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • Scimitar

10-01-2015, 04:28 PM #7
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Yes, the Gospel of Thomas is ONE source - I like the Bloom book and there are many translations. You note there is code as well.

Your ad hominems were not personal attacks on my physical self just the "incoherent" word. But let that be what it is - It don't matter to me.

The records of Gamaliel's school and the rabbinical authors I quote disagree with what you say here, so let's argue from the motivation perspective.

Rome had a war against people like the Pharisees and zealots who include the Essanoi or Essenes at Qumran where records and books from the whole region were kept to save them from Rome. You are quoting and supporting the Roman written documents and beliefs which are inclusive of the terminology of Christian and definition you have of what that means.

I prefer the original philosophical gnosis attested to and in direct opposition to the propaganda of Rome. Sources include many in addition to the Rabbis quoted here - I may have included the work of Michael Grant on the Thoth.Hermes and Imhotep/Asklepios philosophical pre-dominance. Asklepios is Gnostic according to most, but you don't yet acknowledge this. Does your definition of Gnosticism include the Corpus Hermeticum?

Grant wrote The Rise of The Greeks amongst other things.

W.F. Albright who is the Father of Biblical Archaeology confirms the origins of the Bible in line with my research. You could address why Christianity needed to remove the idea of alchemy pre-existing  Romanism (your belief - and yes, some Cathars who wanted to avoid being burned at the stake). You have no knowledge of Tarses and the title of this thread it appears. So let us start a new thread (Go ahead) and address my questions which you keep deflecting.

1. Is Heysoos (Jesus, Iesa, etc) the man known as Yeshua who is from the Royal family of David and Merovingians.

2. Is Alchemy from before Pythagoras or after Christ? Do you think Jung and Jesus are hermeticist or alchemists?

3. Did the Cathars die fighting Rome? How do you think they support Rome's Gospels? Why?

4. Do you (like other gnostics today) see 'worms' or reptileans?

5. Do you agree the Essenes learned from the Therapeutae school of Pythagoras?

That should be enough - for now. I will refute or agree with your answers as presented.

You could get Scimi to agree with you - about Paul too - if as it appears his only interest is in dis-crediting me even though he knows better about the Gospels you support.

10-01-2015, 06:12 PM #8
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
I can only recommend you not to worry too much about the like system. It is a useful tool to display agreement with or appreciation of one's opinion, although it is equally as often, if not more used as a personal statement.

I will report back to you on some of your questions at a later time, since it's hitting midnight here and I'm running behind on sleep. I can quickly scratch question 4 for you now though, as I've already responded negatively when you asked me that question before. Even though I have seen entities, they weren't worms or reptilians, but mere human-shaped silhouettes.

When I said incoherent, I may have coined it poorly and rather meant confusing. Your first question for instance, contains the name Heysoos, which is a name I have never heard or seen before in any historical document. So either my position is weak and you have me at an epistemological disadvantage, or Heysoos is the product of one esotericist who was a little loco in the coco and then I can't really take it seriously.

With that said, no I don't give much, if any credence to the Merovingian theory. That deals with question 1.

So ... confusing would be a more accurate description due to the overload of seemingly, and I stress seemingly, unrelated information. Truth's main characteristic lies in its simplicity and can be condensed to a very comprehensible synopsis. Complexity however, is most often proof of untruth.

That's it for now. Until our next correspondence.

10-01-2015, 08:42 PM #9
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear A

"Loco in the Coco" just because you do not study sources you do not even know about. What wit?!!! What scholarship.

And as I already provided you with 1,500,000 hits on Google for the Merovingian situation along with a family tree, of course I do not expect great things in our dialogue.

Here is another source taking the Gnostics back a millennium to a hermetic gropup and you know many are they who say Gnostikos was not even a word until Plato - who is of the Theocratic sort leading to Illuminati.

New Dawn Magazine brings us another great article which touches on all so many threads. Remember also that sun is 'son' as there were no vowels in all very ancient scripts.

Secret Mysteries of the Sun Revealed

By WAYNE PURDON

From 1209-1249 one of the worst genocides in history was conducted against the Cathars, a heretical sect in southern France. Pope Innocent III, promising gold and indulgences (the remission of punishment due for sins) in exchange for the blood of the Cathars, sent 30,000 crusaders into France to massacre the Cathars and their supporters.

The Cathars were hunted, tortured, burned at the stake and savagely murdered by the Church’s hired killers. Estimates place the total number of Cathars and sympathisers murdered between 300,000 and 1,000,000 men, women and children. Throughout this bloodbath, an amazing phenomenon was witnessed. The Cathars did not express fear, anger or pain, but only bliss, despite the most horrendous atrocities committed against them. What were they on?

According to William Henry in Mary Magdalene: The Illuminator, it was a psychoactive substance produced by the brain – the Cathars had learned the techniques necessary to produce it from the secret teachings of Jesus. It was called Christos (anointing oil) by the Essenes, who passed on their secrets to Jesus from Moses, who had obtained them in Egypt from descendants of the banished Atonite priests of Akhenaton.

These teachings involve the power of the sun and the power of the spoken word and constitute what I call “the mysteries of the sun.” They were part of the Egyptian, Babylonian and Greek mysteries, and the Gnostic teachings of the early Christians and secret societies. They have been given to every culture by great adepts as means of enlightening the minds of the people and freeing them from the darkness of ignorance and superstition.

In this article, I will briefly examine the life and teachings of the founders of various mystery schools in the Middle East and Mediterranean area from the Pharaoh Thutmose III to Omraam Mikhail Aivanhov. There were other mystery schools in India, China, Peru and elsewhere, but the ones I have chosen represent a continuity that spanned millennia and formed the spiritual roots of the Judeo-Christian heritage.

The story of the mysteries of the sun is as old as mankind and as new as the latest scientific breakthrough. In 1882, Ignatius Donnelly published Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. In this book, he argued convincingly that Atlantis had established colonies in Peru, Egypt and elsewhere and that the mythologies and mysteries of these peoples represented the original religion of the Atlanteans, which was a form of sun worship.

He wrote, “The religion of the Atlanteans, as Plato tells us, was pure and simple; they made no regular sacrifices but fruits and flowers; they worshipped the sun. In Peru a single deity was worshipped, and the sun, his most glorious work, was honoured as his representative. Quetzalcoatl, the founder of the Aztecs, condemned all sacrifice but that of fruits and flowers. [We can see how far the Aztec religion degenerated over the centuries to the low point of human sacrifice by the time of the Conquest.] The first religion of Egypt also was pure and simple; its sacrifices were fruits and flowers; temples were erected to the sun, Ra, throughout Egypt. In Peru the great festival of the sun was called Ra-mi.”

Between pre-dynastic Egypt and the eighteenth dynasty, the “pure and simple” solar religion of Egypt became very corrupt and complicated. There were several sun gods and a whole host of minor gods. The priesthood was rich and powerful and the people depended on them for magic amulets, praying to the gods on their behalf and giving them a proper elaborate send-off into the afterlife. Fruits and flowers were no longer fitting sacrifices; animals took their place.

Enter Pharaoh Thutmose III. A younger son of Amenhotep I, he owed his rule to the intervention of the priesthood of Amen-Ra who, in a religious ritual invoking the will of Amen-Ra, appointed him pharaoh, even though he was not in line for the succession. Thutmose realised that the priesthood was becoming too powerful and sought to curb their power by outwardly paying obeisance to Amen-*Ra, but secretly worshipping Aton and supporting a separate priesthood of Aton at Heliopolis who were loyal to the throne.

Under his rule, Thutmose III permitted the common people to indulge in all their fanciful beliefs and superstition such as magic amulets. He believed that a gradual change in the existing religious beliefs could be more easily and permanently accomplished by establishing a secret mystery school, the students of which would put into practice higher standards. He wanted to gradually infuse into Egyptian religion from the top down those mysteries, myths and rites that would raise the people to a higher understanding and morality.

Thus, in 1489 BCE he founded a secret mystery school, the Order of the Rose Cross, which the Rosicrucians claim descent from and which still exists today. Members of this mystery school were called the Therapeutea, meaning “physicians of the soul.” The sungazing Essene sect of Alexandria later adopted this name and the rosy-cross symbol.

William Henry, in The Healing Sun Code, linked the rosy-cross and the Rosicrucian secrets with the “rising of the Healing Sun, the source of life and wisdom.” I recently talked to a woman who studied Egyptology for 25 years and knew about Thutmose III and the Rosicrucians. She told me that she once knew a Rosicrucian lady, who every time she felt ill would face the sun and do a special breathing exercise in which she would breath in the fire of the sun to burn impurities in her body. She lived to be very old. This technique was part of the secret teachings of the Rosicrucians, which they were very careful not to reveal to the uninitiated.

Another technique used by Thutmose III and members of his order was the use of healing rods while sungazing (see Figure 1). These were copper and zinc tubes that contained hardened coal and magnetite respectively. They were reintroduced to the world by the Russian mystic Count Stefan Colonn Walewski, who was a member of a sungazing mystery school in the Caucasian Mountains. They amplify the current that passes through the body between the sun and earth while sungazing, enhancing meditation and quickening healing and the development of psychic powers.

Thutmose III’s son and grandson continued with the mystery school and the cult of Aton, but it wasn’t until his great grandson, Akhenaton, took the throne that things came to a head."

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...e-sun-revealed

10-01-2015, 08:54 PM #10
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Here we have a different interpretation of the Gospel of Thomas which mirrors what John 10:34 says about learning WITHIN (Thus As Above, So Below or the third Magian Law is working.) to BE gods. It is in most religions and disciplines once you get past mere priestly story tellers.

THE GNOSTICS, ESSENES AND THE 'OCCULT':

Throughout this book I have made reference to esoteric groups or knowledge. I have done a book called The Occult: Uses and Abuses which has twice as many words as this; but I hope this one covers enough of the issues related to the abuse of spiritual knowledge by the elites. In my research I had a confrontation with a person whose learning system is called Essene and I learned that much of my own school of thought (Hermetic) has indeed been co-opted. This person and I agreed on many things and he checked with the Patriarch to discover that I was 'bang on' with my history. The matter of our disagreement centers around his Essene Templar status and the abuses made by these designers of what I call CONstructs. Here is a little from my book on the occult.

I consider the Gnostics to be hermetic students or alchemists in most of their denominations or followings. Asklepios was a Gnostic contributor to the Corpus Hermeticum and the Imhotep/Asklepios or Thoth/Hermes (same thing in different cultures) was the predominant intellectual system in the millennia before Christ according to Michael Grant. There is a recent book that says some interesting things about being able to see the face of the true God. Be that as it may, and I do not believe god would have a face; here is a part of a review or introduction of that book which is worth thinking about. The De Medicis commissioned the first translation of the Corpus Hermeticum and gave it the title De Brix which is the family of the Bruttii that they are part of. Yes, the elite always have someone who is a serious student of the occult or esoteric arts.

"In addition to this new translation of The Corpus Hermeticum, which seeks to reflect the inspirational intent of the original, The Way of Hermes includes the first English translation of the recently rediscovered manuscript of The Definitions of Hermes Trismegistus to Asclepius, a collection of aphorisms, closely related to parts of The Corpus Hermeticum, used by the hermetic student to strengthen his mind in meditation. With the proper mental orientation, one could achieve a state of pure perception in which the true face of God appears. This document is of enormous value to the contemporary student of gnostic studies for its insights into the actual workings of this spiritual path." (10)

Dag Hammadi Scrolls:

Jesus said (in saying 108 from the Gospel of Thomas):

"Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to that person." The 'hidden things' were not in his religion, they were in his heart. Those who would interpret for us would say they know what he meant. I say if they have lived his life and done what he did then they have a leg to stand on.

Garreth Knight wrote a book called A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO QABALISTIC SYMBOLISM which says on page 2: "From this we can gather a basic concept that there is an inner reality or essence to things apart from their outward appearance, and that further, the nature of the inner can be deduced from the outer. This is by no means an exceptional concept: it is fully in line with all idealistic philosophy. It includes however, the refinements of the Hermetic schools that as God made man in His own image, so can the examination of man lead to the knowledge of God. And as God created Nature, so it, at the same time, hides and reveals God. (pg. 27)

The Qabalah teaches that all manifestation is based on duality; and the right hand Pillar represents the positive, masculine or active pole and the left hand Pillar the negative{In an EMF or magnetic sense}, feminine or passive pole. This duality is in everything; as well as there being a duality on the Tree there is also a duality in every Sephirah {Sphere on the Tree, and studied by the Sephardic Jews, as well as the Hassidic which some scholars identify Jesus with.}. It is the principle of polarity. (Pages 107-9)

Isis could be called {She is the founder of Egypt with her fellow arch-Druid Osiris from over 30,000 years ago when the Kelts were active in establishing colonies to help potential trading partners.}, in a way, the Ether of the Spirit, and she can be correlated with The Priestess of the Silver Star which is the full title of the Tarot Trump {Major Arcana} which is assigned to the Path which leads up across the Abyss through Daath from Tiphareth to Kether. There is also a connection with the glyph of the Caduceus, a winged staff entwined with two serpents, having a pine cone {Remember the Pineal gland and the pyramid shaped head-gear of witches and the high priests of Egypt where bagpipes are shown on a Pyramid. There are no Egyptian players of these uniquely Keltic instruments.} at its head and the sign of Scorpio, the scorpion, at its base. Aligned with the Tree of Life, the pine cone covers Kether, the wings embrace Chokmah and Binah, and the serpent's heads unite in Daath. The serpent symbolism of this figure denotes the manifestation of force at any level. This serpent symbolism is well explained in the myths of Isis if meditated upon, and it is well to remember the seven scorpions attributed to Isis in the light of the seven planes of manifestation and the symbol at the base of the Caduceus.

19. The complete Isis mythology goes through several cycles - for instance after her journeyings to find the body of Osiris she had to go on another journey to hide her son and then on another journey to find the scattered fragments of Osiris and so on. In psychological terms, these various cycles give contact with the archetypes on different levels. And so if a course of meditation is essayed on them in order to elicit their inner meaning, the path of transmutation and sublimation of the psyche towards the consciousness of Daath can be trodden with the minimum of danger, for this particular line of meditation will build forms into the psyche which hold the forces contacted whether in the depths of the instincts or the heights of superconsciousness.

20. It was because of the clear run-through of power possible with the formula that Isis often appeared winged in Egyptian sacerdotal art. Although the profound symbolism of those wings might not be appreciated {Integrating most all things in a high degree.} by the populace of the day, their influence and meaning could be, 'felt' - and still can be. They have relation to the wings of the Caduceus.

21. The Isis formula is particularly worth working on {I prefer 'with'} because it is relatively complete and it gives the feminine side to the more usual masculine symbols of esoteric development-it can be used as a complement to the Osiris and Christ teachings relating to the Sephirah Tipareth. There is symbolism in other goddess formulae, particularly the Grecian and Assyrian, and in Mary, the Mother of Jesus, where different aspects are more developed, but the teachings of Isis, apart from its great wisdom, power and inspiration, is one of the most stabilizing, and that is very necessary towards inner development, particularly where Daath is concerned.