#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Fukushima debacle

08-25-2015, 07:50 PM #1
CrazyKenley
Marshall
I have yet to find a thread on this site regarding Fukushima, so here's a youtube reference for starters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF05-slHnNk

The effects of this are pretty apparent, the pacific ocean won't be a source of food for a long, long time now. I'm unsure as to just how radioactive the waters really are, but I do remember hearing about mass fish die-offs in 2013. This was while I was stationed in Hawaii, and it scared the hell out of me to the tune of avoiding the beach. This radiation can find its way inland via nature, and I haven't even begun to try to understand the radiation that has entered the jet stream. This event has the potential to cripple economies as well as the general health of the world, and no one is doing a damned thing about it but slapping band-aids on it and acting like its ok.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 5 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • SheWatches, , Vytas, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-25-2015, 08:32 PM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
...When they bother to mention that it's a serious problem at all.  With the past few years of massive fish & squid die-offs, stampeding dolphins, sick & scabby seals, & starfish turning to goo along the N. American West Coast, I'm always amazed how people still continue to take their kids to the beach, surf, & eat sushi like Fukushima never happened.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-25-2015, 08:45 PM #3
CrazyKenley
Marshall
Imagine the effect on the state economies of California and Hawaii alone, which have dependencies on tourism, should they publicly release concerns regarding radiation levels.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 4 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • SheWatches, , Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-25-2015, 08:46 PM #4
Riddler
Chaplain
fukushima radiation levels also causes severely increased metal fatigue rate in airplanes, sudden equipment malfunctions in airlines, pilots and crew cabin on international flights are exposed to so much fukushima radiation that they fall under similar radiation hazard class as actual nuclear facility employees whom get (regularly) exposed to nuclear radiation.

fukushima radiation has caused heart problems, even sudden heart attacks for pilots during flight, 

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspac...iners.html

http://agreenroad.blogspot.nl/2013/04/fu...ocean.html

this article is absolute golden

http://climateviewer.com/2014/02/28/airl...interview/

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • SheWatches, , Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-25-2015, 08:56 PM #5
SheWatches
Justiciar
Thanks for the links, Riddler.  I pretty much swore off seafood after Fukushima & it boggles my mind that people continue to fish off the coast & buy fish in markets.  I'm sure other things are getting contaminated as the years go by, I find it hilariously sad that so many people think the "radiation zone" stopped just outside Japan's waters or even stops dead at the America's west coasts...

... İmage

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 3 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-25-2015, 09:07 PM #6
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(08-25-2015, 08:56 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  Thanks for the links, Riddler.  I pretty much swore off seafood after Fukushima & it boggles my mind that people continue to fish off the coast & buy fish in markets.  I'm sure other things are getting contaminated as the years go by, I find it hilariously sad that so many people think the "radiation zone" stopped just outside Japan's waters or even stops dead at the America's west coasts...

... İmage
They are just keeping the local economy going. Remember the gulf oil spill? The tainted seafood that resulted was bought by the Obama administration and fed to US troops. Its all about the almighty dollar at this point.

The following 3 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • SheWatches, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

10-07-2015, 04:56 AM #7
Emerald
Chaplain
The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fukushi...me/5420188

"Nuclear radiation resulting from the March 2011 Fukushima disaster –which threatens life on planet earth– is not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities.
The shaky political consensus both in Japan, the U.S. and Western Europe is that the crisis at Fukushima has been contained. 
The truth is otherwise. Known and documented, the ongoing dumping of highly radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean constitutes a potential trigger to a process of global radioactive contamination."
This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 04:56 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  •

A better day Show this Post
10-07-2015, 07:01 PM #8
A better day Unregistered

I check this guy's site to keep up on that particular horror show. Angry

http://fukushima-diary.com/

In my more paranoid moments, I wonder if perhaps, an explosive was discharged
in the nearby fault.
The following 1 user Likes A better day's post:
  • SheWatches

10-07-2015, 08:01 PM #9
meltbanana
Chaplain
in actual reality - the one which all of you and I are commonly sharing - the 'fukushima desaster' was a satanic ritual. a very big one, to be specific. just like 'benghazi'. or the recent 'china explosion' (the 'first' one). or '911'. or London 2012. or Sochi 2014. or the 'spacewalk' of Sochi's torch. or Fifa 22 (Qatar 2022). or 'atomic bomb tests'. or several 'US military scenarios' in Iraq. and here are your options: continue to waste your time with pseudotruths or challenge my claims and find out if what I'm claiming is true. which would then provide you with certain insights. useful insights. just saying.
The following 2 users Like meltbanana's post:
  • SheWatches,

10-07-2015, 08:15 PM #10
Vytas
Justiciar
(10-07-2015, 07:01 PM)A better day Wrote:  In my more paranoid moments, I wonder if perhaps, an explosive was discharged
in the nearby fault.

I have some "painkillers" for your paranoia

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukureport1b.pdf

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • SheWatches,