#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

08-24-2015, 12:22 AM #1
Robert Baird
Have they existed as long as they say or are they just a few centuries old? I really don't care but they claim they are in contact (Through Time or soulfully) with very ancient Egyptian practitioners of Necromancy and the like. In fact I don't know if Crowley is someone some of their members will openly say was one of them. He was the head of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn for a while and at that time they were nowhere near as important as he was. (IMHO) I really can't do a thorough job in a thread of laying out the OTO, HOGD, Martinists and other offshoots or the Paris working such as someone recently revived in the Forbidden Letters. But I am a fool and I do try to do impossible things. I should also say I was a member of an MSN Group about ten years ago that promoted Rosicrucianity and they disgusted me as I saw them representing things beyond their ken. They banned me just as Wiccans and others did on the web - because I tell too much truth and won't conscience harming sheople.

Since HRH De Vere talks about us being food for their table and Vlad being one of their Sarkeny Rend Rosicrucian membership it behooves us to examine a number of misconceptions about Rosicrucians. I am also tired of seeing ads for their spiritual courses here, and I know they are more than willing to say they are Christians or whatever else (like the Augustinian Credo) might bring believers and their money into the fold or to fold (the money and the flock). I will provide a link to one of the Rosicrucian Orders shortly and in the first introductory paragraph you will see Abraham Lincoln was a member of their Council of Three along with Paschal Beverly Randolph. Is this Randolph of the Royal Randolphs including Peyton who was a President of the United States before George Washington (The Continental Congress)? Is he the one who is said to be part of a soul-continuance in the same way Aleister Crowley (Perdurabo and the self-proclaimed triple six) was? A Thelemic who claimed he was a highly decorated member who joined Masonry when I met him on the web; said The Council of Three was unimportant. A Thelemic is never anything if not studious but that doesn't mean they are correct. He was proud of Crowley despite "do what thou wilt". It is not Magian to do whatever you can or want - true it is important to learn Will and Intent. The Council of Three that was responsible for so much of the founding of the US included Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine and George Clymer. Yes, they reported to the Stuart or Hibernian royals but I am not clear where the Dragon Court fit in the Royal retinue at that time - today I would say it is a weak and futile egomaniacal group. Often they are found to tout the same heroes and members as the Martinists who assert they have 25,000 years experience leading us. Crowley and Jack Parsons along with L. Ron Hubbard were Thelemics. Since Rosicrucians aspire to know Alchemy (which I will grant Jack Parsons was an alchemist) and because high Rosicrucians say I am an alchemist or as knowledgeable - I feel it is incumbent on me to expose any dissonance between them and myself. I will start a thread to focus upon that. I will not cover all the same things I have covered elsewhere - including the story of the mother who was killed by her daughter because the mother was trying to extend her life by taking over the life of her daughter.

-"According to the Supreme Grand Lodge of the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, there were thirty-nine men and women on the High Council of the Brotherhood, who sat at the Temple of Karnak in Luxor. (2) A branch of this Order became more generally known as the Egyptian Therapeutae, who in Heliopolis and Judaea, were identified as the Essenes. (3)...Jesus was later initiated..."

I would not be surprised to find evidence that some kind of Rosicrucianity is behind this venture. http://alchemyradio.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Many videos and theories to look into; here.

Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt - YouTube

Video for Great Pyramid "Iesa"▶ 2:29

Dec 27, 2011 - Uploaded by AirPano com
The Great Pyramid of Iesa was used as a Temple of Initiation for inculcating the mysteries of nature and the ..."

Jesse James had more than a gun. Cecil Rhodes' had more than a psychic vision. You will probably think this group you read about is some form of evil, or bad act. It may have been a very important group in the final analysis, and you will have to go a lot further than these words I give you before you will know why that is true.

Was Colonel House a member of the FOGC? You can judge. Is it just an American Rosicrucian group? No, it operated (maybe still does in Thelemic societies) in 99 places around the world. It may have had a presence in the Golden Dawn and certainly it had an influence there.

This link does not know a great deal but what it says is important.

Much of what Henry Makow is all about I oppose. He does tell some truth and you should read this. He does not seem to know that Lincoln was a member of the Rosicrucian Council of Three which was a major part of the formation of groups like the FOGC. All of them are collectively known as the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion - a centurion is derivative from one hundred, but the final member of these '99' groups is a demon. In order to have one hundred groups you would have all these demons with one final demon or boogeyman.

The following 1 user Likes Robert Baird's post:
  • Goku