#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Mind over Matter - Proven

08-22-2015, 07:29 PM #1
Robert Baird
Norman Cousins cured himself of a life-threatening illness. If you look it up you will see it identified and yet the Cancer Society says it was unknown. Laughter is a worthwhile healing helper and they do acknowledge it has a long history. Of course, people are smart enough to know when they feel better and that has been true since we were animals - just look at your diggie! But I remember reading Norman talking about more than just the release of hormones while he was afflicted. Because we (science) don't understand how it happens does that mean it isn't happening?
It is hard to capture the synchronicity of this next post. I can only assure you that I was working on integrating these things for this book and this post from a healer came through in answer to my directed thought or intent-ional request. Intent is a vital element of magical operations. Here is my response to this post I believe helped me integrate these thoughts.
 Yes, the energy lattices are most interesting.
 Last night I was writing about the homeopathic tincture that when diluted enough times has none of the actual original poison in it and yet that poison lattice or intelligence remains. There is some rudimentary consciousness, such as allows
 the muon split in deep mines at Sudbury to communicate, in all energy. It is affinitely connected across space and time as I have written about at great length before. I was discussing the Cyanide in peach pits that Laetrile utilizes, to be specific.
 Now I find this response including a sigil visualized in another dimension by a healer on this seldom used site. By your thought of healing and taking the negative energy of the sick person away from them and encasing it where that energy will not return you are doing something like Dr. Masaru Emoto has scientifically replicated with water crystals. Crystalline structural intelligence is a major part of the shaman's work throughout over more than a million years as I see it. In his work we find the crystals respond to music or thought and convey a range of emotions or beauty. Your thoughts are an evidence of synchronicity that helped me clarify my thoughts this morning. Integrating all these things is something I will now do."
 Like thoughts attract like energy through at-one-ment or attunement. Sartre said "Love is absent space." I do enjoy thinking about these matters in relation to bi-locational soulful energy entanglements which I have had on many occasions to differing degrees.
 Folding space was attributed to Einstein but he had difficulty seeing how a single particle could be in two places at once. Maybe I should post this under Bi-Location and Pythagoras or other threads here at World-Mysteries.
 "As Lucy Ingham explains over at Factor Tech: "In other words, a single entangled particle can only be in one place at a given time, but it can be located over a very large distance. When the particle is measured, the wave function will instantly collapse to a set location."
 But no one had ever managed to see this in action. Now, using homodyne detectors, which measure wave-like properties, a team of researchers from Griffith University's Centre for Quantum Dynamics in Australia and the University of Tokyo in Japan has successfully demonstrated the non-local collapse of a particle's wave function.
 Publishing in Nature Communications, the team describe how they managed to split a single photon between their labs in Australia and Japan. They then showed that their choice of measurement in one laboratory really did cause a change in the local quantum state in the other lab - proving Einstein wrong almost 90 years after he first declared that single-particle entanglement was evidence that quantum mechanics didn't work.
 "Einstein never accepted orthodox quantum mechanics and the original basis of his contention was this single-particle argument," one of the researchers, Howard Wiseman from Griffith University, explained in a press release. "This is why it is important to demonstrate non-local wave function collapse with a single particle."
 Instead Einstein thought the fact a particle could only be detected at one point could be better explained by the hypothesis that the particle is only ever at one point. This seems to make more sense to a non-physics mind like me. But the new research now proves it's way more complicated than that.
 "Rather than simply detecting the presence or absence of the particle, we used homodyne measurements enabling one party to make different measurements and the other, using quantum tomography, to test the effect of those choices," said Wiseman in the release.

"Through these different measurements, you see the wave function collapse in different ways, thus proving its existence and showing that Einstein was wrong.""

The same people proved Einstein's spooky action-at-a-distance. But it doesn't actually prove they know what is going on. I posit dimensional knowledge transfer is part of it and we can contact other parts of universe through informational wormholes or folded space (Einstein). Sir Martin Rees says we have dopplegangers in alternative or other universes. If like particles (exact) exist - then there is contact likely through ESP or dimensional means.