#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Origin of Christianity

08-21-2015, 10:22 AM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
The Origin of Christianity
It is all too easy to blame g_d or aliens and angels for our weak-willed ignorant actions. The next author is addressing a whole host of issues near and dear to my heart. I like to think I have taken what some detractors have labelled 'conspiracy theory' into a new realm. I consider this genre to be Progressive and liberal both politically and scientifically. It does not cringe from facts but prioritizes possible actions and seeks pragmatic plans. First step being informing oneself and our 'brothers'. Father de Chardin called it a "Conspiracy of Love". There are many actual conspiracy theorists who work for the behemoth and get good money from their sheople or the government. I have quoted Fritz Springmeyer and Tom Horn - they are telling some truth and weaving the usual agenda into it. The Christian 'easy answers' dogma is anathema or destructive to progress despite saying it is Manifest Destiny. Blaming god or aliens and angels advances life on earth towards their apocalypse. In different parts of universe we know time is different according to Sir Martin Rees before he saw the Hubble photos at the end of 1999. It is called an Event Horizon and a movie with Samuel Jackson by that name was made. It was not a great movie.

Then he went real far out on the limb and wrote that other universes have our exact duplicate - a doppelganger. So what you 'Think' is already in contact, potentially folding space with that exact other point. That is what a worm hole needs to become real - and maybe all we have to do is THINK. Thereby you get what Eastern Mystics like Vivekananda have said they do - and the source of more than mere astral travel and action-at-a-distance. Remember the Beatles tune born of the relationship they had with the fake yogi Maharishi, everything is "all right tonight on Venus and Mars". If there is any truth to this we have an explanation for alien CONTACT and visions thereof beyond what Persinger and others are doing with machines. We might be able to explain angels and demons this way too.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/manipulation/

Early man struggled just as hard as we do with the origins of everything. The Tower of Babel or "In the beginning was the word'. The Logos and string theory show understandings of a cosmic harmonic and dimensions thereof. This author examines how Thoth and Ptah tell us about scripts and words as a means of manifesting reality - or a way YOU can be a God or part thereof. I do not believe this knowledge was first learned by any historical character - the books have been destroyed which might have given us an historical glimpse into a lot more of this.

In Islam there is a reflection of Egyptian thought regarding creation - and an allegory I say. The original symbols are indeed powerful connections to consciousness (see Daniel Matt's "Unsheathing the Soul" which I think I have included here). Collective consciousness of all that is - is g_d in many religious roots or origins. Lay people do not understand enough to separate myth from fact. Islam talks about commands through words which are almost like conscious script in a similar manner - thus 'Kun' is a command to come into existence or to become manifest or "BE". (A description of creation) https://books.google.ca/books?id=rUM...tah%22&f=false
As is often the case with Google - they allow a glimpse of something they often do not own the intellectual properet rights in, then take it away and leave a way for you to give them money on other books.

There was a passage in Simone Weil's book 'Gateway to God' that my friend and I read together and that she was able to see my favorite author’s meaning through. Krishnamurti and Teilhard de Chardin say it in fewer words but Simone does a great job on page 39 of her book:

"To anyone who does actually consent to directing his attention and love beyond the world, towards the reality that exists outside the reach of all human faculties, it is given to succeed in doing so. In that case sooner or later, there descends upon him a part of the good, which shines through him upon all that surrounds him.

The combination of these two facts - the longing in the depth of the heart for absolute good, and the power, though only latent, of directing attention and love to a reality beyond the world and of receiving good from it - constitutes a link which attaches every man without exception to that other reality.

Whoever recognizes that reality recognizes also that link. Because of it, he holds every human being without any exception as something sacred to which he is bound to show respect... Whoever in fact does not feel this respect is alien to that other reality also."

Some scholars have shown that Christianity and the other Ur story or Sumerian religions came about through an ancient mushroom cult. http://dangerousminds.net/comments/p...shroom_and_the The shamans of a million years ago knew the religious or spiritual benefits of many hallucinogens. Crystals, herbs, sex, food, music and massages of all type and ethnic names could be discussed. Every one of our senses has corollaries in the less easily observed soulful or ethereal realm. Deepak Chopra documents how massage activates natural hormonal production to create feelings of euphoria and well-being in matters with medical potential. Surely this scientific data is not necessary for any person who has actually lived or experienced life. Obviously there was no person named Jesus when this cult was formed for fun and sexual frolic or abuses thereof. Just as obvious should be the fact that there were no Christians when Yeshua walked the ground we all walk upon. And yet when I talk to some people about the titles Christos or Iesa (Does not translate to Jesus) you would think I was saying "Your mother rows out to ships and the navy, whenever they come near."

The confusion of purposes and the so-called authority of Rabbis is a farce. They contradict each other and seldom give clear proof of their contentions. They are not interested in dispelling all manner of racist agendas - they like playing the martyr, I guess. I have tried to get them to give the origins of their languages and people. I have found many scholars who have written clear and understandable books who disagree with the authors of the following link which surprisingly has sold out to Romanism's authorship of the New Testament Gospels which blame Jews for "They killed our Savior" nonsense.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/talmud_jesus.htm

Alan Kazlev takes us into an interesting philosophical debate which sets Aurobindian New Age thought against effective or pragmatic moral possibilities which I think exist in Jung's collective unconscious. I think he would agree people chose to selectively apply any and all possibilities for personal gain and reasons not at all moral. We both seem to recognize the effort required for real discipline or esoteric insight is more than most people can endure. They need 'easy answers' to get ahead materialistically. I think people have been conditioned against thinking by schooling which never addressed compelling personal or purposeful potentials.

"But just because a theory or explanation is popular doesn't mean it is correct. . An explanation may be popular not because it accurately maps reality, but because it is provides simplistic answers; junk food for the "soul" (i.e. For the aspiring part of the affective and mental being) right. Take for example, the belief in a supernatural deity tacked on to the secular-material understanding of the cosmos, and justified via exoteric religious scriptures and a lack of insight into science (sect 1-x). This is certainly popular, but it is popular because it does not require one to think outside the box. It simply takes two common and very traditional consensus viewpoints in western society (scientism-based physicalism and Judaeo-Christian religionism) and mashes them together without bothering to consider the real meaning or implications for either tradition."

http://www.integralworld.net/kazlev8.html
This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 10:26 AM by Robert Baird.

08-21-2015, 04:43 PM #2
X-Maverick
Marshall
You may or may not get a lot of responses here. Reason being is not only is this one huge wall of text; but a lot of the time it barely makes sense and we don't really know where it's going. It's like a really slow movie. We just want it to get to the point.

I did read the first two big paragraphs, but then I started skimming.

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 6 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Scimitar, Thunderian, FlixKandish, meltbanana, SheWatches

08-21-2015, 05:19 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yes, I'm all for the Christian Virtue Conciseness & her Brother Brevity. Wink

I was wondering in relation to the title of this thread if the Dead Sea Scrolls were the earliest written examples of Christian text (of any language). They were dated to be from the 2nd century (right?) AD which would be not too many years after from when Christ was crucified. The Gnostic scrolls from Nag Hammadi were supposedly written in the 400's. You said in another thread you've pretty much read every bible version there is so which bible do you think does the best job of keeping to the oldest written Christian texts whether they were written in Coptic, Aramaic, Greek or...?
This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 06:44 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Scimitar

08-21-2015, 06:40 PM #4
Robert Baird
Justiciar
.Dear X

I get more than enough responses from people who do not want to learn - thank you.

When people do want to learn they will try to comprehend and do research - maybe even think. These are "the children of god and through them he smiles upon the earth." TY Kahlil Gibran

Brevity is relative - I for one could write what some people take three sentences to communicate with one simple word.

08-21-2015, 06:54 PM #5
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear S

The Dag Hammadi Scrolls are no where near the original Biblical texts. I recommend The Gospel of Thomas with commentary by Bloom.  I did not say I have read every Bible or text. However I have researched the origins of those who wrote them and I quoted other experts like Professor Albright (the father of Biblical Archaeology) who documents long before the Hebrew Bible was crafted in 600BCE (During the non existent Babylonian Diaspora which last year's clay tablets found in Iraq prove I was right - some decade earlier.) or redacted later in 200 BCE the Bible stories were written by the Phoenicians. My books on them are many and I would propose no other scholar has done a thorough or near as thorough a job detailing their history. It has been a purposeful destruction by Hellenizers and Roman Empire builders who directed all prior culture be destroyed. I have read at least 20 different scholarly books on the Bible and it's code. The 25,000 different Bibles including the Agape (my fave) or Philokalion which sometimes are quite different would take more time to read than it would be worth.
The following 2 users Like Robert Baird's post:
  • Scimitar, SheWatches

08-21-2015, 07:02 PM #6
SheWatches
Justiciar
Thank you Robert, I really appreciate that.  Please call me SW in the future.  Blush

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

08-21-2015, 07:43 PM #7
Axiom
Marshall
I'll pray for you, bro.
The following 1 user Likes Axiom's post:
  • meltbanana

08-21-2015, 08:32 PM #8
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
SOURCES:
http://pocm.info/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblia...zar_33.htm

You have to go deep to fully understand the real origins of Christianity. Wink
The following 1 user Likes TonyVanDam's post:
  • Robert Baird

08-21-2015, 09:17 PM #9
X-Maverick
Marshall
(08-21-2015, 06:40 PM)Robert Baird Wrote:  .Dear X

I get more than enough responses from people who do not want to learn - thank you.

When people do want to learn they will try to comprehend and do research - maybe even think. These are "the children of god and through them he smiles upon the earth." TY Kahlil Gibran

Brevity is relative - I for one could write what some people take three sentences to communicate with one simple word.

You make quite the assumption about me. Excuse me if I thought the whole thing just seemed a bit pretentious.

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 2 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Scimitar

08-21-2015, 09:50 PM #10
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Dear X

And what presumptions are you projecting? I have probably been doing activist things as long as you have been living.

You don't need to give me advice about how to get people to think - you need to demonstrate you can think first.