#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Vladimir Putin anti-NWO?

08-21-2015, 03:39 AM #1
CrazyKenley
Marshall
I'm a little too lazy to look for the information I had found, but I saw an article or question brought up about Putin possibly being on the other side of the fence. With the formation of BRICS, it seems plausible. Then again, its hard to trust anything you see these days. Is there anyone that can shed some light on the matter?
The following 1 user Likes CrazyKenley's post:
  • slave_of_God

08-21-2015, 01:54 PM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
O God m8...

You really think anyone eluded their grasp?

They are ALL on it.

The "right" and the "left" both fall under ONE umbrella.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 6 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, SheWatches, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-21-2015, 03:41 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Tarikko
O God m8...

They are ALL on it.

Nuff said. Thats basically the jist of it.

If there is a Rothschild bank in that country, its in the New World Order, even if they are supposedly the enemy. Russia and the USA behave in pretty much the exact same way, neither country can claim any moral high ground over the other because they are guilty of the same crimes. Wars are a good way to make some money and distract the citizens from other business, they are also a method of population control. Global politics is like a game to these people, when they eventually win (because the game is rigged) they will have their one world government. Then it will be destroyed.
This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 03:42 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 8 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Scimitar, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, SheWatches, Valtharia

08-21-2015, 05:06 PM #4
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(08-21-2015, 03:41 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Posted by Tarikko
O God m8...

They are ALL on it.

If there is a Rothschild bank in that country, its in the New World Order, even if they are supposedly the enemy. Russia and the USA behave in pretty much the exact same way, neither country can claim any moral high ground over the other because they are guilty of the same crimes. Wars are a good way to make some money and distract the citizens from other business, they are also a method of population control. Global politics is like a game to these people, when they eventually win (because the game is rigged) they will have their one world government. Then it will be destroyed.

Last I knew Libya and Iran were the only two countries that did not have their own branch of the world bank. Of course, this was before Gaddafi was overthrown. One can only assume as to why. BRICS as controlled opposition has merit in it as well. With Russia's recent "annexations" as well as instigations, one might assume that the third world war is going to have alot to do with the Russians. Russia's new main battle tank gives me the heeby jeebies. I have a friend thats a tanker in the military, he used to brag about the Abrahams being the best in the world. Im fairly certain the Rus have matched it and then some. Whenever I read something on these topics, I prefer to keep an open mind and confirm or deny the presented facts through research or other experienced persons, so you guys can expect alot of silly questions out of me in the time to come.
The following 4 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-21-2015, 05:54 PM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by CrazyKenley

Last I knew Libya and Iran were the only two countries that did not have their own branch of the world bank. Of course, this was before Gaddafi was overthrown. One can only assume as to why. BRICS as controlled opposition has merit in it as well. With Russia's recent "annexations" as well as instigations, one might assume that the third world war is going to have alot to do with the Russians. Russia's new main battle tank gives me the heeby jeebies. I have a friend thats a tanker in the military, he used to brag about the Abrahams being the best in the world. Im fairly certain the Rus have matched it and then some. Whenever I read something on these topics, I prefer to keep an open mind and confirm or deny the presented facts through research or other experienced persons, so you guys can expect alot of silly questions out of me in the time to come.

I heard that the first thing the "rebels" did in Libya after overthrowing Gaddafi was set up a world bank. Gaddafi used to be buddies with the elite but he wanted to back his currency with gold, so they had to drop him. The fact that Iran isn't part of the international banking cartel is exactly why it is demonised and given so much grief. I don't know much about military hardware but I can see WWIII being an east vs west thing. America and Europe vs Russia and China. There isn't any government in the world that I would trust if im honest. There is no such thing as a silly question if it helps you learn something Smile just remember that none of us know everything either.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • slave_of_God, Pomegranate, Scimitar, Thy Unveiling

08-23-2015, 05:52 PM #6
Vixy
Marshall
Question: How do you know if theres a Rotschilds bank in the country? Which banks do they own?
The following 3 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Delta Blues, slave_of_God, The Creeper

08-23-2015, 06:14 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
A quick search where I typed "Rothschild owned banks" turned this up.

http://bloginfo.educate-yourself.eu/2013...ld-family/

I hope that helps.

Turns out Iran already has a Rothschild bank in it according to that list. My bad.
This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 06:18 PM by The Creeper.

The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

08-23-2015, 06:15 PM #8
Vytas
Justiciar
(08-23-2015, 05:52 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Question: How do you know if theres a Rotschilds bank in the country? Which banks do they own?

It doesn't work the way you imagine it, try to look at bigger picture, all world currency is tied to the gold, every single morning Rotschilds in London set up gold price for every single country, depending on stock they have...Nobody cares about money, money is for us, sheeps...Country value is equal to the gold amount they have...And what they do with it decides Rothies depending on price countries either buying it from them or selling it to them...
This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 06:22 PM by Vytas.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

08-25-2015, 02:37 PM #9
leconnaisseur
Knight
(08-21-2015, 05:06 PM)CrazyKenley Wrote:  
(08-21-2015, 03:41 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Posted by Tarikko
O God m8...

They are ALL on it.

You forgot North Korea, they don't have a central bank but no one cares because there is nothing left

Wars are not going to be wage with tanks if you believe they are all under the same 'umbrella' then why would they destroy each others kingdom.

We are in fourth generation warfare, drone/robots are going to be the fifth, not man filled tanks or jets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation...generation
The following 1 user Likes leconnaisseur's post:
  • slave_of_God

08-25-2015, 05:50 PM #10
CrazyKenley
Marshall
(08-25-2015, 02:37 PM)leconnaisseur Wrote:  You forgot North Korea, they don't have a central bank but no one cares because there is nothing left

Wars are not going to be wage with tanks if you believe they are all under the same 'umbrella' then why would they destroy each others kingdom.

We are in fourth generation warfare, drone/robots are going to be the fifth, not man filled tanks or jets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation...generation

Destruction of infrastructure isn't smart, but it's still being done. And you can send all of the robots and drones you want, but that ground will eventually have to be held by infantry. Those drones may be formidable and scary, but they aren't the end-all-be-all of ground troops. Infra red and UV technology isn't perfect. If we are all under the same umbrella, then why is there artillery being used in Ukraine? Or air strikes being run out of Syria? Infantry don't like being shelled and strafed, war is about killing the other guy before he kills you, and you do it in whatever way possible. Tends to make them pretty terrified when they are being attacked and can do nothing to make it stop. Did you know that there are American Army units that are training for total war-style conflicts now? 10th SFG  is a good example.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein
The following 2 users Like CrazyKenley's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper