#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Most Important Man of the 20th Century

08-20-2015, 09:57 PM #1
Robert Baird
Justiciar
The MOST Important Man of the 20th Century
Who do you think was the most important person in the 20th Century? If you chose FDR like Time Magazine did you would certainly have the support of most of the population. What if I told you FDR was counseled and received support from a man who was the head of the Texas Ku Klux Klan and that he was the seventh child of a seventh child with special spiritual interests and gifts? If I told you his family was the recipient of Jean Lafitte's great empire and Galveston home would that surprise you? It surprised Jim Marr's when I told him and he was doing his book research for a book comparing Hitler's Reich and America.

But you would have to know Lafitte was an alchemist and member of the Rothschild extended family for centuries back to the Alumbrados Cathars to get the real meaning of all of this. The Alumbrados included the King Maker Catherine De Medicis and other esotericists including Nostradamus who she protected from the Inquisition. They later founded the Jesuits and are the Illuminati of that era and the very name Alumbrados means Illuminati. The hide in plain sight agenda works because they actually try to educate people and don't mind sharing power if people show merit (It is a meritocracy that works.). But does that mean Lafitte was a racist and a Jew? I don't think he was racist but many Cathars were Jews and I think everyone accepts the Rothschilds are Jewish even though they are more correctly termed Benjaminites or Judean Satrap overlords. Please see the thread about the recent archaeology discoveries which prove my history in this regard - No Jews Enslaved in so-called Diaspora.

Jim Marrs sent me copies of the family tree found in Franz Josef's Hapsburg family book, because he knew I had said these things for at least two years while on his official site. Lafitte had many children of mixed racial background and the New Orleans records were destroyed which would prove that - I think his brothers (Top Masons) also had such children who set the fires which destroyed those records. It would not surprise me if House's father was one of their children. Do you find it humorous to learn the Grand Wizard of the KKK in Texas had such ties? It is not unusual, it is the safest place for mixed race people.

Now we start a more serious investigation of the actual man who is the most important person in the 20th Century. He is the modern day King Maker, who spiritually RAN Woodrow Wilson into a vegetative state and Wilson admitted their relationship was that of alters. This is why I often say the movie Birth of a Nation should be shown to every child in school. I think some people would see Woodrow Wilson welcoming tens of thousands of KKK hooded cretins marching up Pennsylvania and start to search for answers.

"In 1913, Colonel Edward Mandell House helped to pick the charter members of the original Federal Reserve Board.

Edward Mandell House (originally “Huis” which became “House”) was born July 26, 1858 in Houston, Texas. He became active in Texas politics and served as an advisor to President Woodrow Wilson, particularly in the area of foreign affairs. House functioned as Wilson's chief negotiator in Europe during the negotiations for peace (1917-1919), and as chief deputy for Wilson at the Paris Peace Conference. He died on March 28, 1938 in New York City.

Edward and his father had friends in the Ku Klux Klan. The Klan dispensed vigilante justice after the Civil War. In 1880 a new legitimate group was in charge of dispensing justice in Texas -- the Texas Rangers. Many of the Texas Rangers were members of the Klan. Edward was the new master. Edward gained their loyalty by stroking their egos. Edward would use his money and influence to try and make them famous. Edward eventually inherited the Texas Ku Klux Klan.

Edward Mandell House helped to make four men governor of Texas: James S. Hogg (1892), Charles A. Culberson (1894), Joseph D. Sayers (1898), and S. W.T. Lanham (1902). After the election House acted as unofficial advisor to each governor. Hogg gave House the title "Colonel" by promoting House to his staff.

Edward wanted to control more than Texas, Edward wanted to control the country. Edward would do so by becoming a king maker instead of a king. Edward knew that if he could control two or three men in the Senate, two or three men in the House; and the President, he could control the country.

Edward would influence the candidate from behind the scenes. The people would perceive one man was representing them, when in reality; an entirely different man was in control. House didn't need to influence millions of people; he need only influence a handful of men. Edward would help establish a secret society in America that would operate in the same fashion -- the Council on Foreign Relations.

Edward Mandell House was instrumental in getting Woodrow Wilson elected as President. Edward had the support of William Jennings Bryan and the financial backing of the House of Rockefeller's National City Bank. Edward became Wilson's closest unofficial advisor.

Edward Mandell House and some of his schoolmates were also members of Cecil Rhodes Round Table group. The Round Table Group, the back bone of the Secret Society, had four pet projects, a graduated income tax, a central bank, creation of a Central Intelligence Agency, and the League of Nations.

Between 1901 and 1913 the House of Morgan and the House of Rockefeller formed close alliances with the Dukes and the Mellons. This group consolidated their power and came to dominate other Wall Street powers including: Carnegie, Whitney, Vanderbilt, Brown-Harriman, and Dillon-Reed. The Round Table Group wanted to control the people by having the government tax people and deposit the peoples money in a central bank. The Group would take control of the bank and therefore have control of the money. The Group would take control of the State Department and formulate government policy, which would determine how the money was spent. The Group would control the CIA which would gather information about people, and script and produce psycho-political operations focused at the people to influence them to act in accord with Round Table Group State Department policy decisions. The Group would work to consolidate all the nations of the world into a single nation, with a single central bank under their control, and a single International Security System. Some of the first legislation of the Wilson Administration was the institution of the graduated income tax (1913) and the creation of a central bank called the Federal Reserve. An inheritance tax was also instituted. These tax laws were used to rationalize the need for legislation that allowed the establishment of tax-exempt foundations. The tax-exempt foundations became the link between the Group member's private corporations and the University system. The Group would control the Universities by controlling the sources of their funding. The funding was money sheltered from taxes being channeled in ways which would help achieve Round Table Group aims.

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with President Woodrow Wilson:

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”"

http://www.gemworld.com/edmandellhouse.htm

Because the pirates like Jean Lafitte were often agents or spies for more than one nation I suspect the Morgans are similarly connected to the Rothschilds. There is absolute proof that J. Pierpont Morgan was their agent. I have a thread on the Tredegar Morgans and those who controlled Jamaica but I cannot prove my suspicions about the Tredegar Morgans being the same family as J.P. Morgan.

08-21-2015, 10:35 AM #2
Robert Baird
Justiciar
Slavery, 'Colon'- ization & the fall of ethical family structure

Catalan is not far from Rennes le Chateau. It is near to certain that Columbus’ family were important Catalan ship owners or Admirals for millennia when the Tartessus/Iberian corporate Empire existed. Even Britannica admits he is Jewish which would indicate Cathar development was part of this family’s involvement. There should be much more research done into the Huguenot involvement of this family leading to other Merovingians in later eras like John Jacob Astor. The Lafittes also had to flee Spain during one of the programs to get Jewish people’s assets. But remember that none of these people are very exact about who or what a Jew is other than a religious cult that practices esoteric rituals which they also practice in their inner sanctums.

Slavery was big business and it is debatable whether things were any better than the days when Greece used up so many lives in their mining operations that Joseph of Arimathaea duplicated for Rome. I have great respect for Cathar ecumenicism, women priests, free education, free medicine and other ways or means to give people insight to their human purpose and soul. But there are elements of The Halakah and other rituals of Judaism which are not in line with what my sensibilities tell me is right for the management of society. But that kind of thinking would allow Joseph of Arimathaea to operate Roman slave mines wouldn’t it?

One of these rationales is the ability to visualize a hierarchy of human rights that allows the existence of slavery or servitude in any form, such as the still existent 19th Century Scale of Nature. Early in his life even the well-educated Thomas Jefferson thought black people came about due to some white man mating with an orangutan. But clearly the Cathars were better than all other Old World Nations. The same can be said of the Jews and their treatment of their women to some degree. Yes, women were made chattel and slaves or servants to the hierarchy of men in Europe and Asia. It allowed the little men to feel powerful even though their leaders and Nobles could come by and screw their daughters and the priests had ample supply of Scarlet Women and ‘bastards’ to abuse due to the break up of the extended family which had protected children in Keltic times. It was still going on in Ireland during the last decade of the 20th Century as forced labor with illegitimates and their mothers were providing laundry cleaning in prisons or what could be called concentration camps.

One interpretation of Columbus’ ventures in America says when he could not find the Gold Mines like El Dorado he started using slavery as the way to justify his commercial purposes and get more investment for further ‘explorations’. Certainly he is central to the explosion of slaving and his acts are atrocious by any standards. Jean Lafitte is also a Spanish or Sephardic Jew (an alchemist by many accounts) and involved in slavery. I have done a book focused on Lafitte, Columbus and slavery in my Synarchy series. I have baptismal records and other things related to Lafitte that a modern day man named Patrick Lafitte sent to me. But I cannot say that the Lafittes came from Catalan as yet. He did claim to have noble lineage and his esoteric interests do jibe with these Catalan Tartessians who worked with the Iberian ventures including the Druidic University in the Rennes area which was there due to the natural pentagram and Earth Energy Grid importance of this most spiritual place. The Borgias are from this same area and they had the ‘remote poison’ or tepaphone that the Lost Chord technology had created. When you are the only people who have the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge that had allowed Greeks to summarily execute anyone who would share that knowledge then you are a real ‘master’ of men. We need people leading us who are not into such secret knowledge who are willing to share all knowledge that all people can use to help each other.

08-21-2015, 11:01 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-21-2015, 10:35 AM)Robert Baird Wrote:  Slavery, 'Colon'- ization & the fall of ethical family structure

Catalan is not far from Rennes le Chateau. It is near to certain that Columbus’ family were important Catalan ship owners or Admirals for millennia when the Tartessus/Iberian corporate Empire existed. Even Britannica admits he is Jewish which would indicate Cathar development was part of this family’s involvement. There should be much more research done into the Huguenot involvement of this family leading to other Merovingians in later eras like John Jacob Astor. The Lafittes also had to flee Spain during one of the programs to get Jewish people’s assets. But remember that none of these people are very exact about who or what a Jew is other than a religious cult that practices esoteric rituals which they also practice in their inner sanctums.

Slavery was big business and it is debatable whether things were any better than the days when Greece used up so many lives in their mining operations that Joseph of Arimathaea duplicated for Rome. I have great respect for Cathar ecumenicism, women priests, free education, free medicine and other ways or means to give people insight to their human purpose and soul. But there are elements of The Halakah and other rituals of Judaism which are not in line with what my sensibilities tell me is right for the management of society. But that kind of thinking would allow Joseph of Arimathaea to operate Roman slave mines wouldn’t it?

One of these rationales is the ability to visualize a hierarchy of human rights that allows the existence of slavery or servitude in any form, such as the still existent 19th Century Scale of Nature. Early in his life even the well-educated Thomas Jefferson thought black people came about due to some white man mating with an orangutan. But clearly the Cathars were better than all other Old World Nations. The same can be said of the Jews and their treatment of their women to some degree. Yes, women were made chattel and slaves or servants to the hierarchy of men in Europe and Asia. It allowed the little men to feel powerful even though their leaders and Nobles could come by and screw their daughters and the priests had ample supply of Scarlet Women and ‘bastards’ to abuse due to the break up of the extended family which had protected children in Keltic times. It was still going on in Ireland during the last decade of the 20th Century as forced labor with illegitimates and their mothers were providing laundry cleaning in prisons or what could be called concentration camps.

One interpretation of Columbus’ ventures in America says when he could not find the Gold Mines like El Dorado he started using slavery as the way to justify his commercial purposes and get more investment for further ‘explorations’. Certainly he is central to the explosion of slaving and his acts are atrocious by any standards. Jean Lafitte is also a Spanish or Sephardic Jew (an alchemist by many accounts) and involved in slavery. I have done a book focused on Lafitte, Columbus and slavery in my Synarchy series. I have baptismal records and other things related to Lafitte that a modern day man named Patrick Lafitte sent to me. But I cannot say that the Lafittes came from Catalan as yet. He did claim to have noble lineage and his esoteric interests do jibe with these Catalan Tartessians who worked with the Iberian ventures including the Druidic University in the Rennes area which was there due to the natural pentagram and Earth Energy Grid importance of this most spiritual place. The Borgias are from this same area and they had the ‘remote poison’ or tepaphone that the Lost Chord technology had created. When you are the only people who have the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge that had allowed Greeks to summarily execute anyone who would share that knowledge then you are a real ‘master’ of men. We need people leading us who are not into such secret knowledge who are willing to share all knowledge that all people can use to help each other.

Rennes like Rennes in France? Now that's my area (where I spent most of my summers). :-)

Thanks for devoting a whole thread just for me btw ;-)
This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 11:20 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio