#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Tips for opening your inner eye

08-20-2015, 02:06 PM #1
Jlinxsky
Knight
Hello all as the title suggests i would like to know if anyone has tips to awaken your inner consciousness ive recently started meditating again and im also working on a dream journal and just wanted to know what tips would you be willing to give me. ive attempted numerous times to really no avail and im looking to really make a positive change in my life so, as well as tips or there any reading material, music that helped you in your transformation also what would you recommend eating because ive also started trying to get into bodybuilding
This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 02:10 PM by Jlinxsky.

Cool I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way

08-20-2015, 02:09 PM #2
Jlinxsky
Knight
Hello all as the title suggests i would like to know if anyone has tips to awaken your inner consoisness ive recntly started meditating again and im also working on a dream journal and just wanted to know what tips would you be willing to give me. ive attempted numerous times to really no avail and im looking to really make a positive change in my life so, as well as tips or there any reading material, music that helped you in your transformation also what is your diet.

Cool I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way

08-20-2015, 02:20 PM #3
khadeejah
Chaplain
(08-20-2015, 02:09 PM)Jlinxsky Wrote:  Hello all as the title suggests i would like to know if anyone has tips to awaken your inner consoisness ive recntly started meditating again and im also working on a dream journal and just wanted to know what tips would you be willing to give me. ive attempted numerous times to really no avail and im looking to really make a positive change in my life so, as well as tips or there any reading material, music that helped you in your transformation also what is your diet.

they made a thread about this already -  check it out here:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...cification

The following 3 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Tarikko, Jlinxsky, Scimitar