#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

are you ready for illuminati tinder

08-20-2015, 03:20 AM #1
Raya calls itself "an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries.” I’ve also heard it called “Illuminati Tinder.” Members are admitted by a secretive, anonymous committee, based in part on their Instagram presence. The result is something like one of those unmarked nightclubs, except it’s in your phone, and peppered with vloggers and net artists in addition to models and Disney stars of yore.

The following 1 user Likes meltbanana's post:
  • X-Maverick

08-20-2015, 04:55 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
Ugh!! That's not creepy at all... :/

08-22-2015, 02:15 PM #3
so patrick schwarzenegger uses illuminati tinder. lol.

Quote:"“No one will ever find love on Raya. It’s about getting an ego boost.”"

well dah, as if tinder is about getting love. it's about getting laid.
raya is nothing more then a publicity boosting app to get you laid in 'celebrity levels'
without the hassle of dating or getting awkward paparazzi-shot put-downs/fails,
with the benefit of actually getting laid 'vip-style' and boosting ego and brag indeed,
paired with a paparazzi boost for both parties.

this entire world is becoming a f*ckfest. Is there anybody left that actually has morals,
and apart from that, is worried or thinks about STD's, AIDS, and other results of these
rediculous fast-lane f*ck lifestyles?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • meltbanana

08-22-2015, 03:00 PM #4

Well, good luck to them in finding a mate, lol! Coming from one who has online dated himself, it can take a long damn time before you find anyone substantial. So, if members are made based on what some hidden group wants, that means the membership will be small. If the membership is small, then they will barely ever find a date.

They should call this the "Hidden Circle of Lonliness"

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 2 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, SheWatches

08-23-2015, 08:43 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Hidden Circle of Loneliness. I love it! Thanks, Mav! That really made me laugh! Although it seems cruel to laugh, because you were accurate.

Celebrity F fest...there was that movie a few years ago where they did an "in" joke about them all having the herp. I forget which movie. I think there's a couple, actually. But it was the Sacha Baron-Cohen one I wanted to rewatch more critically as it seems more truth disguised as comedy. The Dictator, I believe it was.

Tinderfella was funny. The hidden circle of loneliness seems unnecessary, but Tinderfolk would want invited.
This post was last modified: 08-23-2015, 08:44 PM by Thy Unveiling.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • X-Maverick