#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Shining; Demonic Possession, Slit Eyes/Dark Eyes

08-19-2015, 08:30 PM #1
seekinheart
Justiciar
So Ive noticed an increase on videos on the internet, where celebrities clearly have either slit eyes, or completely black eyes. 

Matthew 6:22-23

2"The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. 23"But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

So here are some pretty scary examples. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQxL7zUau0

This is the shining, this guy nails it, remember kubrick exposed alot in his film eyes wide shut - which personally I believe these "orgies" are way more disgusting than was presented but the symbolism of rainbows, the character Szandor a reference to Anton Lavey, and pentagrams present, all show kubrick was making reference to what was really going on, Im undecided whether this was an act of moral bravery or sheer gloating as I think many do, Im inclined to think the latter.

What I think is really great about this analysis of the shining is, the double speak of language, as he is seen drinking spirits, it is reflecting how he is taking in the spirits. The same way, the eagles track hotel california, "please bring me my wine" we haven't had that spirit here since 1969. This is no accident, considering Hotel California was a metaphor for hell, and anton lavey can be seen on one of the eagles albums.

What weve got to really examine here is, that demons obviously use highly influential people,  actors...especially if they are open to it, which I think they are. We dont know the extent to how demonic mk ultra rituals go on. But I recently read that the occult society's require you to break taboo's in order for initiation which would lead to demonic possession and any practicing occultist high ranking, would probably be total aware of this and encourage it, perhaps kubrick was well aware of this.

I sincerely believe, the Beyonce superbowl incident was the same thing. There are many other examples of this happening on youtube and with celebrities.
The following 6 users Like seekinheart's post:
  • Lotte, , Thy Unveiling, Vytas, SheWatches, X-Maverick

08-19-2015, 10:36 PM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
I like to think Kubrick was on "the side of Good" by using his films to warn people of how the world really worked and forced his audience to see the "everyday atrocities" we like to sweep under the rug (deep-rooted misogyny, incest, p***philia, genocide).  I also feel he paid for the release of 'Eyes Wide Shut' with his life.  He died just 3 days after handing the film in to Warner Bros.  'The Shining' was Kubrick's un-valentine to America (he moved to England in '61) which had hidden layers referring to the Native American genocide (the Overlook Hotel), America's inherent racism (how Scatman Crother's character is referred), & Man's inhumanity to Wo/Man (domestic (wife) & sexual abuse (son).

The even deeper layers of The Shining compare American military use of Monarch programs to severe child abuse & more controversially Kubrick's supposed collaboration with the US government to film an alternative Moon Landing for the public (purportedly to keep unfriendly foreign eyes from seeing what the Apollo 11 astronauts really  saw).
2001: A Space Odyssey was also supposedly a Kubrick confession of his Apollo 11 involvement as well as both a warning against Man's technophilia & a spiritual message of hope to humanity.

Bottom line, Kubrick was a Truth Teller as long as he lived.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 8 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Lotte, , shli, Thy Unveiling, Goku, EnquiringMind, seekinheart, X-Maverick

08-20-2015, 02:32 AM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
For those that aren't completely sold on The Shining's incest/trauma-induced split-personality themes I will
point out the relevant clip on this video. Just watch the segment starting from  2:39 to 3:33.  You can ignore
the rest unless you enjoy an expose' on a Gravity Falls episode with it's hidden Kubrick references:

The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Lotte

08-20-2015, 04:05 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
(08-19-2015, 08:30 PM)seekinheart Wrote:  So Ive noticed an increase on videos on the internet, where celebrities clearly have either slit eyes, or completely black eyes. 

Matthew 6:22-23

2"The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. 23"But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

So here are some pretty scary examples. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQxL7zUau0

This is the shining, this guy nails it, remember kubrick exposed alot in his film eyes wide shut - which personally I believe these "orgies" are way more disgusting than was presented but the symbolism of rainbows, the character Szandor a reference to Anton Lavey, and pentagrams present, all show kubrick was making reference to what was really going on, Im undecided whether this was an act of moral bravery or sheer gloating as I think many do, Im inclined to think the latter.

What I think is really great about this analysis of the shining is, the double speak of language, as he is seen drinking spirits, it is reflecting how he is taking in the spirits. The same way, the eagles track hotel california, "please bring me my wine" we haven't had that spirit here since 1969. This is no accident, considering Hotel California was a metaphor for hell, and anton lavey can be seen on one of the eagles albums.

What weve got to really examine here is, that demons obviously use highly influential people,  actors...especially if they are open to it, which I think they are. We dont know the extent to how demonic mk ultra rituals go on. But I recently read that the occult society's require you to break taboo's in order for initiation which would lead to demonic possession and any practicing occultist high ranking, would probably be total aware of this and encourage it, perhaps kubrick was well aware of this.

I sincerely believe, the Beyonce superbowl incident was the same thing. There are many other examples of this happening on youtube and with celebrities.

Seriously, do u fuckin' believe everything u see or hear on the Internet, like this celebs with slit eye stuff? I mean, SERIOUSLY? Not even a child would....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

08-20-2015, 05:25 AM #5
seekinheart
Justiciar
(08-19-2015, 10:36 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  I like to think Kubrick was on "the side of Good" by using his films to warn people of how the world really worked and forced his audience to see the "everyday atrocities" we like to sweep under the rug (deep-rooted misogyny, incest, p***philia, genocide).  I also feel he paid for the release of 'Eyes Wide Shut' with his life.  He died just 3 days after handing the film in to Warner Bros.  'The Shining' was Kubrick's un-valentine to America (he moved to England in '61) which had hidden layers referring to the Native American genocide (the Overlook Hotel), America's inherent racism (how Scatman Crother's character is referred), & Man's inhumanity to Wo/Man (domestic (wife) & sexual abuse (son).

The even deeper layers of The Shining compare American military use of Monarch programs to severe child abuse & more controversially Kubrick's supposed collaboration with the US government to film an alternative Moon Landing for the public (purportedly to keep unfriendly foreign eyes from seeing what the Apollo 11 astronauts really  saw).
2001: A Space Odyssey was also supposedly a Kubrick confession of his Apollo 11 involvement as well as both a warning against Man's technophilia & a spiritual message of hope to humanity.

Bottom line, Kubrick was a Truth Teller as long as he lived.

Yeh I had heard that he paid for eyes wide shut with his life, Im not well versed on Kubrick, but I remember an interview with someone claiming he was an insider that never quite fitted in.
The following 2 users Like seekinheart's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling

08-20-2015, 10:40 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Emerald, I think you're being unnecessarily harsh on the OP. I've seen what she's talking about. There was definitely a demon that overtook Beyonce at that performance. I always thought the black eyed demon thing was Supernatural TV effects to let the viewer know this was a demon. After seeing that Superbowl performance, I'm not so sure.

As for the slit eyes, I've seen that too. Even IRL. My one neighbor, very friendly retired man (who at times has been a "Green Angel" to me at times where I really needed some medicine), has what some "childish" people would view as Reptilian Eyes. He really does! At first I thought maybe its the lighting, but no. Am I saying he's reptilian and secretly wants me for dinner and Little Miss for dessert? No. He's always been very nice and the stuff he talks about he would fit right in here. But I can't deny that he has extremely unusual eyes that have made me wonder.
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Lotte, , SheWatches

08-20-2015, 12:45 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yeah, you can count on it if Jack Nicholson looks demon-eyed in a particularly relevant scene & then goes back to normal pupils it's something Kubrick did purposely with the lighting.  Kubrick is famous for having his own "lighting vocabulary" which he knew how to use to get the mood/effect he wanted.  Just to be sure that it's a scene that's been untouched by a YouTuber I'll check it out elsewhere.

The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • , Thy Unveiling