#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

08-17-2015, 01:10 PM #1
novam terram
Justiciar
It seems this blog has come to an end. This person claims to be an "insider", but definitely has a vibe that is different from other similar sources. Another difference is that we "normal" people are not the intended audience. He claims to have written it for the benefit of other "insiders". I have enjoyed reading it, so I thought I would share it here for discussion. I don't expect that everyone will have the requisite background knowledge to understand everything mentioned within this blog, but I may be able to answer specific questions- not necessarily about the accuracy, but about the writer's intended meaning. I do happen to have my own opinions on the overall accuracy, but I don't feel the need to share this since the accuracy of all the details he revealed is not nearly as relevant as the overall message of hope, which is sort of a wake-up call to all of humanity. Also, the usefulness of this type of information will vary from person to person, so the use of your own discernment is encouraged.

I recommend starting with the oldest entry. Enjoy.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/

EDIT: Here's the link to the very first entry: http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03...rtant.html
This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 03:19 PM by novam terram.
The following 1 user Likes novam terram's post:
  • SheWatches

08-17-2015, 02:15 PM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
Real interesting stuff Novam Terram, thanks for posting it!. 

This 'Ruiner' is either for real or a real cleverly insightful writer.

What rings true for you from reading the blog so far?

This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 05:13 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • novam terram

08-17-2015, 02:38 PM #3
Vytas
Justiciar
Giants descend from three different planets...aliens created humans from older races...Cant read anymore, my eyes hurts...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 1 user Likes Vytas's post:
  • novam terram

08-17-2015, 03:16 PM #4
novam terram
Justiciar
(08-17-2015, 02:15 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  Real interesting stuff Novam Terram, thanks for posting it!. 

This 'Ruiner' is either for real or a real creatively insightful writer.

What rings true for you from reading the blog so far?
You're welcome. What rings true for me... We have entered a window of opportunity at this time. Our natural connection with this planet has been challenged and usurped for a very long time, but there is hope. It's hugely important at this time to "cast your vote", so to speak, for the planet Earth, and for our true reality and natural spiritual evolutionary process. By "playing their game", we are falling victim to their confidence trick, and placing our trust in their false version of reality instead. Thus we are manipulated into using our own free-will to cast our vote against the planet, and for this false reality instead- the one they have worked so hard to imprint upon our collective psyche using deceit and manipulation, and is simply the groundwork for the eventual replacement of our true process of evolution with an artificial transhuman process.
The following 2 users Like novam terram's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, SheWatches

08-17-2015, 04:49 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I shall have to check it out later. Thank you for sharing.

08-17-2015, 04:49 PM #6
SheWatches
Justiciar
If you had asked me even two years ago if I believed in the existence of giants or multiple pyramids outside of Egypt, I would've said you were crazy.  But recently I've seen too much evidence for their existence - early 1800's photos that were not photoshopped, mummified wrappings of huge skulls, hands, & thigh bones, vast underground dwellings where the stairwells & doorway arches are well beyond human scale in places as far flung as China & the Americas, From Japan, India & Cuba - underwater cities made of huge stone slabs weighing several (even hundreds of) tons each, & last but not least - the Old Testament's reference to the Nephilim - it's hard not  to connect all the dots...

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-17-2015, 08:50 PM #7
AronDK
Squire
I wouldn't put much stock in this fellow considering it says right at the bottom of his blog that it is a work of fiction and part of a creative writing project lol

This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 08:52 PM by AronDK.
The following 4 users Like AronDK's post:
  • Goku, novam terram, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw

08-17-2015, 10:34 PM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
The claim of fiction could be false, for whatever reasons. Perhaps he's trying to protect himself?

Or maybe it really is fiction.

If I wrote an autobiography, I'd call it "Truth is Stranger Than Fiction (but this book is a work of fiction)" Wouldn't want everybody knowing everything is true. Plus it'd be fun to toy with people (harmlessly so!) like that.

Anyway, claims of fiction are often covers. Flowers in the Attic was actually a true story. VC Andrews admitted it in her query letter to the publisher. It was posted on the website when the internet was relatively new to the public. Still, its marketed, sold, and believed to be fiction.
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Goku, novam terram, cameronjcw

08-17-2015, 10:53 PM #9
novam terram
Justiciar
G
(08-17-2015, 08:50 PM)AronDK Wrote:  I wouldn't put much stock in this fellow considering it says right at the bottom of his blog that it is a work of fiction and part of a creative writing project lol

Certainly. Giants, aliens, it must be purely fiction. It's obvious that the author has made sure the audience is also given the option to discount it completely.. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The following 4 users Like novam terram's post:
  • Goku, AronDK, cameronjcw, Thy Unveiling

08-18-2015, 12:29 AM #10
AronDK
Squire
(08-17-2015, 10:53 PM)novam terram Wrote:  G
(08-17-2015, 08:50 PM)AronDK Wrote:  I wouldn't put much stock in this fellow considering it says right at the bottom of his blog that it is a work of fiction and part of a creative writing project lol

Certainly. Giants, aliens, it must be purely fiction. It's obvious that the author has made sure the audience is also given the option to discount it completely.. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

I'm a staunch believer that aliens not only exist but have visit and continue to visit our planet. Just the whole way that the fellows blog is written feels like a piece of fiction to me, not saying that I don't believe the things being written about ever happen.
The following 1 user Likes AronDK's post:
  • SheWatches