#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Celebrity Sacrifice Investigation Thread

05-31-2015, 02:58 PM #1
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Okay Vigilant Citizens, in this thread we are looking for suspicous details about the deaths of famous people. If tou would like to in estigate one of these cases please jusr respond and we'll add your name next to theirs. Here's the list we have so far, and please offer suggestions to be added:

John Lennon
Philip Seymour Hoffman - Penguin
Paul Walker
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston - Penguin
Sam Cooke
Jim Morisson
Mama Cass
Jimi Hendrix - Soph?
Kurt Cobain
Robin Williams
Brittney Murphy (Simon Monjack)
River Pheonix
Aaliyah
Judy Garland
Selena
Lisa Left-Eye Lopez
Amy Winehouse - Penguin
Farrah Fawcett
Lady Diana
Heath Ledger
Proof from D12
Tupac Shakur
Marilyn Monroe
Corey Haim
Bruce Lee - Penguin
Brandon Lee - Penguin
David Carradine
Karen Carpenter
Heather O'Rourke (Carol-anne in Poltergeist) - Count Dracula
Dominique Dunne (Older sister in Poltergeist) - Count Dracula
Buddy Holly,
the Big Bopper
Ritchie Valens
Andy Gibb - DiscoStu
Cory Monteith - Mari
Thuy Trang (Yellow Ranger) - Masonicon
Sharon Tate (Manson family murders)
John Belushi
Andrew Breitbart
Marilyn Chambers
Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
Vince Foster
Maurice Gibb
Phil Hartman
Sherman Hemsley
Janis Joplin
Rodney King
Sam Kinison
Billy Mays
Steve McNair
Lee Harvey Oswald
Elvis Presley
Dee Dee Ramones
Junior Seau
Anna Nicole Smith
Christopher George Latore "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace
Robin Williams
Natalie Wood
Michael Hastings
Kenneth Lay
Peaches Geldof
Paul Lynde - TVD?
Bon Scott
Randy Rhodes
Cliff Burton
Michael Hutchence
Paula Yates
Clarence Clemons - Blodfleur?

Also, we should look into any ties the subjects had to elites before becoming famous, be they in the military, business, academia, or government positions. Please check out Spaz's list as you investigate:

Once we have a random sample of qualifying celebs to work with, we simply test them for fame patterns.

- Were they abused as children (making them good candidates for MK Ultra)?
- Did they come from a showbiz family, or one of the power bloodlines?
- Did they have a unique talent, but struggle to get noticed?
- Did they rise to fame rapidly, without warning?
- Were they heavily marketed and thrust into the limelight.
- Did they perform at well-know ritualistic performance shows like the Grammies, Superbowl, etc?
- Did they win some prestigious award?
- Do they show signs of split personalities or alter egos?
- Do they show signs of having handlers?
- Did they have a family member die under suspicious circumstances around the time they rose to fame?
- Did they themselves die around 30 years of age under suspicious circumstances?
This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 01:39 PM by RiderOfKarma.
The following 1 user Likes RiderOfKarma's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE

05-31-2015, 03:04 PM #2
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-31-2015, 02:58 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  Okay Vigilant Citizens, in thisnthread we are looking for suspicous details about the deaths of famous people. Here's the list we have so far, and please offer suggestions to be added:

John Lennon
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Paul Walker
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
Elvis
Sam Cooke
Jim Morisson
Mama Cass
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Kurt Cobain
Robin Williams
Brittney Murphy
River Pheonix
Aaliyah
Judy Garland
Selena
Lisa Left-Eye Lopez
Brandon Lee
Amy Winehouse
Farrah Fawcett
Lady Diana
Heath Ledger
Proof from D12
Tupac Shakur
Marilyn Monroe
Biggie Smalls
Anna Nichole Smith
Corey Haim

Also, we should look into any ties the subjects had to elites before becoming famous, be they in the military, business, academia, or government positions.

Sparazus just posted a brilliant reply in the previous topic, I can't post in it anymore... Sparazus, could you re-post it here? Smile

(I would love to look into Brandon Lee, gives me an excuse to watch the crow -again- but this time with open eyes ^^)

05-31-2015, 03:06 PM #3
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Yep! Just replied, and I'm all for expanding the list.
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:07 PM by RiderOfKarma.

05-31-2015, 03:07 PM #4
Spazarus
Knight
(05-31-2015, 03:04 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  Sparazus just posted a brilliant reply in the previous topic, I can't post in it anymore... Sparazus, could you re-post it here? Smile

(I would love to look into Brandon Lee, gives me an excuse to watch the crow -again- but this time with open eyes ^^)

Sure:

To be useful, I think we need a fairly random sample of celebrities to start with. If we just list celebrities who have died in mysterious ways or had a mysterious death in their family in close proximity to their rise to fame, of course we'll prove the hypothesis.

We could use rapid spikes in income or popularity at a starting point, then filter the list to a manageable size, either randomly, or by adding further criteria. We also need to identify what we mean by celebrity, and decide whether we also include popular business people, like, say, Richard Banson, in the mix.

A good example for me might be a guy like Timbaland, or, say, Babyface in 90s. They both popped out of nowhere after being behind the scenes music producers for a long period of time and were suddenly thrust into the limelight. I'd be curious to know if there were any family deaths before or soon after they were made famous.

Lady Gaga is another one who was seemingly famous overnight. She's not dead yet, but there's a whole back-story about her stealing her friend's identity and possibly even killing her.

But if we select the samples due to suspicions, all we'll do is reinforce our own paranoia.

Once we have a random sample of qualifying celebs to work with, we simply test them for fame patterns.

- Were they abused as children (making them good candidates for MK Ultra)?
- Did they come from a showbiz family, or one of the power bloodlines?
- Did they have a unique talent, but struggle to get noticed?
- Did they rise to fame rapidly, without warning?
- Were they heavily marketed and thrust into the limelight.
- Did they perform at well-know ritualistic performance shows like the Grammies, Superbowl, etc?
- Did they win some prestigious award?
- Do they show signs of split personalities or alter egos?
- Do they show signs of having handlers?
- Did they have a family member die under suspicious circumstances around the time they rose to fame?
- Did they themselves die around 30 years of age under suspicious circumstances?

I'd suggest you could give each of these a rating from 1 to 10, with 10 being "Strongly Agree" and get 3 or more independent researchers to fill out the survey for each celebrity.

If we did all that, I'd be confident any patterns we found would be more than just confirmation bias.

The first thing we would need is a fairly comprehensive list of celebrities, and I guess their yearly earnings, to use as a starting point.

What do you guys think?
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:07 PM by Spazarus.

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy

05-31-2015, 03:10 PM #5
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Re: Brandon Lee - Didn't they have more deaths when they tried to do a Crow remake (sequel?) too? Oh, and Bruce Lee should go up too.

It all sounds good Spaz! I especially like the ratings and confirmations. But what if we get 4 jamokes agreeing when fifty others disagree? Hmmm, maybe the ratings should just be by checking off the items on your list?
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:13 PM by RiderOfKarma.

05-31-2015, 03:24 PM #6
Spazarus
Knight
(05-31-2015, 03:10 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  It all sounds good Spaz! I especially like the ratings and confirmations. But what if we get 4 jamokes agreeing when fifty others disagree? Hmmm, maybe the ratings should just be by checking off the items on your list?

Works for me either way. The key is to inject some objectivity into it, I think.

The point is, we should be able to show that these kinds of events are very rare in the average person's life, so when they happen in clusters, to multiple subjects, it forms a fairly strong correlation.

I think Randy Quaid expressed it really well when he made his speech in the CNN video, around the 45 second mark:

This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:25 PM by Spazarus.

Funny movie reviews that expose the establishment: Popcorn Lobotomy

05-31-2015, 03:29 PM #7
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-31-2015, 03:10 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  Re: Brandon Lee - Didn't they have more deaths when they tried to do a Crow remake (sequel?) too? Oh, and Bruce Lee should go up too.

It all sounds good Spaz! I especially like the ratings and confirmations. But what if we get 4 jamokes agreeing when fifty others disagree? Hmmm, maybe the ratings should just be by checking off the items on your list?

We could go really hard-core and look into every single celebrity dead, wikipedia has articles about this. If we follow Sparazus' approach, we will indeed be less biased. It'll be a LOT of work tho.

I have no idea about the sequel stuff, but to be honest, I'd be slightly dissapointed if no one died lol. Would have been the perfect excuse.
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 03:30 PM by SabethaPenguin.

05-31-2015, 03:33 PM #8
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-31-2015, 03:29 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  I have no idea about the sequel stuff, but to be honest, I'd be slightly dissapointed if no one died lol. Would have been the perfect excuse.

LOL, you are a surprisingly a macabre penguin!

05-31-2015, 03:35 PM #9
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Quote:LOL, you are a surprisingly a macabre penguin!

I have my moments Wink It's better to laugh than cry, right?

05-31-2015, 03:43 PM #10
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-31-2015, 03:35 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  
Quote:LOL, you are a surprisingly a macabre penguin!

I have my moments Wink It's better to laugh than cry, right?

Always, don't let them have the satisfaction. I think a lot of this is done to make them seem all powerful; to make us too afraid to look let alone fight back. "Fear is the mindkiller." Hey! That's another book for your list: DUNE.