#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
B.O.B.'S "Psycadelik Thoughtz" Album Cover

08-13-2015, 03:51 PM #1
Riddler
Chaplain
B.O.B.'S "Psycadelik Thoughtz" Album

Psycadelik Thoughtz” is the upcoming fourth studio album by American hip-hop recording artist and producer B.o.B. It’s scheduled to be released on August 14th via Rebel Rock, Grand Hustle and Atlantic Records.

Tracklist:

1. Psycadelik Thoughtz
  2. Violence
  3. Confucius
  4. Back and Forth
  5. Plain Jane
  6. Hourglass
  7. Violet Vibrato
  8. Up
  9. Joburg
  10. Love Life (feat. Sevyn Streeter)
  11. Have Nots
Quote:"This album is more like The Adventures Of Bobby Ray, because it's more music[al]. My last two albums, I just wanted to be in the club. I wasn't trying to sell albums, I wasn't trying to do big pop records, I just wanted to be in the club. Once I got that out, I was like 'alright, I'm good.' With this fourth album, I'm back to making eclectic music, genre-less music. I've been picking the guitar up a lot more" said B.O.B.

Illuminati overload.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • The Creeper, Vytas, Isaiah53

08-13-2015, 03:53 PM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-13-2015, 03:51 PM)Riddler Wrote:  B.O.B.'S "Psycadelik Thoughtz" Album

Psycadelik Thoughtz” is the upcoming fourth studio album by American hip-hop recording artist and producer B.o.B. It’s scheduled to be released on August 14th via Rebel Rock, Grand Hustle and Atlantic Records.

Tracklist:

1. Psycadelik Thoughtz
  2. Violence
  3. Confucius
  4. Back and Forth
  5. Plain Jane
  6. Hourglass
  7. Violet Vibrato
  8. Up
  9. Joburg
  11. Have Nots
Quote:"This album is more like The Adventures Of Bobby Ray, because it's more music[al]. My last two albums, I just wanted to be in the club. I wasn't trying to sell albums, I wasn't trying to do big pop records, I just wanted to be in the club. Once I got that out, I was like 'alright, I'm good.' With this fourth album, I'm back to making eclectic music, genre-less music. I've been picking the guitar up a lot more" said B.O.B.

Illuminati overload.

This has to be the most obvious cover ever?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, EnquiringMind

08-13-2015, 04:01 PM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
There is far too much going on in that picture to comprehend! It actually hurts my brain to look at it.

I think that's precisely what they were going for. Minus the brain hurting, maybe. (Maybe.)

They know CTs will spend possibly hours picking it apart, analyzing different aspects. Everyone else will be too dizzy to think anything past "that looks cool", " trippy!", or "that's WAY too busy!"
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper, EnquiringMind

08-13-2015, 04:12 PM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
Wow, thats absolutely smth! Reminds me of this:

Notice the all-seeing eye pyramid on the White House
This post was last modified: 08-13-2015, 04:26 PM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 4 users Like Emerald's post:
  • The Creeper, Isaiah53, SunshineMama, Thy Unveiling

08-13-2015, 04:29 PM #5
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-13-2015, 04:12 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Wow, thats absolutely smth! Reminds me of this:

Notice the all-seeing eye pyramid on the White House

This one is much worse Undecided

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

08-14-2015, 08:51 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain

Tracklist:

1. Psycadelik Thoughtz
  2. Violence
  3. Confucius
  4. Back and Forth
  5. Plain Jane
  6. Hourglass
  7. Violet Vibrato
  8. Up
  9. Joburg
  11. Have Nots

Illuminati overload.

What are you lot going on about?

There is definitely nothing wrong with the colloquial pro-drug album name, the severely occult symbol led album cover or the obvious explanation that he has been forced by the Music Industry to produce 'genre-less' music.

Sarcasm
This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 08:53 AM by Goku.
The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • The Creeper, Vytas

08-14-2015, 02:39 PM #7
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-14-2015, 08:51 AM)Goku Wrote:  

Tracklist:

1. Psycadelik Thoughtz
  2. Violence
  3. Confucius
  4. Back and Forth
  5. Plain Jane
  6. Hourglass
  7. Violet Vibrato
  8. Up
  9. Joburg
  11. Have Nots

Illuminati overload.

What are you lot going on about?

There is definitely nothing wrong with the colloquial pro-drug album name, the severely occult symbol led album cover or the obvious explanation that he has been forced by the Music Industry to produce 'genre-less' music.

Sarcasm

Lol :-P

08-18-2015, 07:22 AM #8
mrgrimm
Marshall
This one song isn't too bad though - one verse wonder but he nails it pretty good. Haven't bothered to try any others on the album yet yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM4-BvQVE_E

08-23-2015, 02:46 PM #9
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Ahh man not B.O.B Sad

09-07-2015, 07:59 AM #10
Emerald
Chaplain
How about this one?

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • The Creeper