#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Numerology

08-13-2015, 02:12 PM #1
ankh
Peasant
Who's big on this subject?
I see 7's everywhere as meaning fulfilled and good.
I see 5, meaning 'get out' in many places.
What other numbers do you see often and interpret how?

Here's a link to some interesting numerology, but what different numbers mean differs on which school of numerology you attend.
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/numerology.html

mind love action 

08-13-2015, 02:38 PM #2
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(08-13-2015, 02:12 PM)ankh Wrote:  Who's big on this subject?

Here's a link to some interesting numerology, but what different numbers mean differs on which school of numerology you attend.

Numerology is one topic i don't understand and i don't think i will ever understand it. Undecided
The following 1 user Likes Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-13-2015, 05:39 PM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Same here, Damsel...though for me, i think its due to my dyscalculia. (Dyslexia's numerical brother)
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel

08-13-2015, 06:47 PM #4
Glossolalien
Knight
(08-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  

Numerology is one topic i don't understand and i don't think i will ever understand it. Undecided

Basically Satan impressed the hell out of man a long time ago by describing God's creation, he called himself Hermes. This is a good video, just to see how connected things actually are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4 long I know but worth a watch. I am not a Gnostic and do not agree with the theology in that video although it is mostly math, ratios, geography and etc. Hermes (Satan) seemed liked the most intelligent being ever to these men but he was more like a spiritual Alex Trebek, he was just reading cue cards for God's creation. These are the "ancient mysteries" basically a bunch of cool things that God designed into the system. Numerology is mostly just used as a spectacle by Satan to make man worship. And yes, I understand Satan is probably a hell of a lot smarter than the smartest man ever, but it's all just a bunch of cheap tricks compared to God.
The following 3 users Like Glossolalien's post:
  • Yahda, Vytas, ankh

08-14-2015, 08:39 AM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
(08-13-2015, 06:47 PM)Glossolalien Wrote:  

Basically Satan impressed the hell out of man a long time ago by describing God's creation, he called himself Hermes. This is a good video, just to see how connected things actually are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4 long I know but worth a watch. I am not a Gnostic and do not agree with the theology in that video although it is mostly math, ratios, geography and etc. Hermes (Satan) seemed liked the most intelligent being ever to these men but he was more like a spiritual Alex Trebek, he was just reading cue cards for God's creation. These are the "ancient mysteries" basically a bunch of cool things that God designed into the system. Numerology is mostly just used as a spectacle by Satan to make man worship. And yes, I understand Satan is probably a hell of a lot smarter than the smartest man ever, but it's all just a bunch of cheap tricks compared to God.

Try some better weed next time, OK?

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • FlixKandish, Goku

08-15-2015, 12:34 AM #6
Glossolalien
Knight
(08-14-2015, 08:39 AM)Emerald Wrote:  
(08-13-2015, 06:47 PM)Glossolalien Wrote:  

I don't understand, are you agreeing with my post but concerned for the quality of my cannabis or are you only concerned about the quality of my cannabis? I find the THC levels appropriate for my taste as I can still form an argument and not resort to simple insults when I find something that I don't understand or agree with. May I suggest that you smoke something a little more tame so that you can find the same pleasure of being able to think and articulate?
The following 2 users Like Glossolalien's post:
  • Vytas, Thy Unveiling

08-15-2015, 12:48 AM #7
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Ehm, you do know that Hermes is a metaphor for the planet Mercury and not real, right? Also, I am not sure how numerology ties in with any of Hermes' attributes, unless you're referring to the Emerald Tablet's story of a Mish mash hermes character, which is also fiction. ;/

08-15-2015, 01:01 AM #8
DarkStar
Marshall
I don't know a lot, I've seen a lot and I understand a lot of it but to regurgitate on the fly is hard for me. 

I've never been a numbers guy.

But in actuality, there are only truly 3 numbers.... 1,2, and 3.... there is also the number 0 but every number after 3 is 

multiple or an addition of 1,2,or 3.

I will reference the days of the week 1-7

It all starts with 0 I know that. Zero is the first number. It's the Beginning and the End, the full cycle as a whole. 

1 is solely the beginning, it's solo, just 1, which is why Monday is the first day of the week. 

Monday
Moonsday
Mono
Monotheism
Monopoly

It's the 1

2 is duplicated as 1. hence TUESday... 2'sday.. it's the TWO 1's.. or the 11

11 or 2 is taking the 0 (the whole) and cutting it in Half... Also symbolizes Mars, and the Color Red "Ruby Tuesday"

3 is the number of Hermes, Wednesday, the 3rd day of the week because Hermes was "3 times great" as they say

3 is also how the Triangle was formed, the 3 corners, or points. Symbolizes Mercury 

Also if you ever seen those commercials about "hump day" with the Camel... 

The triangle ,the 3 

4 is of course Thursday... 2+2 or 11:11

Or shall I say THORSday

And what did THOR have? A Square Hammer... the 4 corners of a Square or Rectangle. 

4+4=8 putting the Rectangle Hammer into 3D form. 

Which also represents Jupiter and if you look at the symbol for Jupiter it looks like the number 4 which is pretty cool

Friday, the 5th Day of the Week,  or FIVEday

is nothing more than 2+3 which = the 5 pointed star or Venus, the Goddess of Love

We all know about Saturn's Day I am sure, the 6th day of the Week the day of Chaos, Saturn being the 6th planet

3+3 = two triangles = the 6 pointed star, or the SEXagram

And then the Last day of the week is SUNSday, the 7th, the Sun of Sacrifice which is why Jesus was 7 because he was 

the Sacrifice that marked the END and the Beginning.

And if you look closely you can see the TWO PILLARS of KNOWLEDGE right in front of you

The MOON = 1 & the SUN = 7   the beginning and the end, the sun and the moon, the night and the day ect ect. 

Which is why the number 0 is the first number... it's the WHOLE, the CYCLE of the TWO, the Completed.

I am sure I could clean this up and make it more understanding because of course the go to answer or comment will be "what are you smoking".... Haha Smile

08-15-2015, 09:29 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(08-15-2015, 12:34 AM)Glossolalien Wrote:  
(08-14-2015, 08:39 AM)Emerald Wrote:  [quote='Glossolalien' pid='13726' dateline='1439506049']
[quote='Annonymous Damsel' pid='13627' dateline='1439491081']

I don't understand, are you agreeing with my post but concerned for the quality of my cannabis or are you only concerned about the quality of my cannabis? I find the THC levels appropriate for my taste as I can still form an argument and not resort to simple insults when I find something that I don't understand or agree with. May I suggest that you smoke something a little more tame so that you can find the same pleasure of being able to think and articulate?

No offense but that made me LMAO.

Also, I'm sorry I messed up the quote thing. There was too much to trim, and I couldn't remember who said what except for the alien.