#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What happened to Lady Gaga/Mother Monster?

08-13-2015, 11:42 AM #1
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
I would like to know what happened to Lady Gaga as she used to be the topic when it came to Satanic music videos,interviews and photo shoots.There were always articles about her here on VC now she has completely died down.Her last album ARTPOP wasn't really as famous as Born this way.does anybody know whats the story with Mother Monster? Undecided
The following 1 user Likes Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-13-2015, 12:19 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I do not. But I was thinking the other day how she's seemingly disappeared. I'm sure she'll be back, more monstrous than ever. Perhaps she's working on a new album.

I knew nothing of this ArtPop. I can't even think of newer songs of hers, really.

I liked her music better when she first came out. Paparazzi, Just Dance. Born this Way wasn't completely horrid. Still. Maybe others weren't impressed with ArtPop either.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel

08-13-2015, 12:33 PM #3
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(08-13-2015, 12:19 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I do not. But I was thinking the other day how she's seemingly disappeared. I'm sure she'll be back, more monstrous than ever. Perhaps she's working on a new album.

I knew nothing of this ArtPop. I can't even think of newer songs of hers, really.

I liked her music better when she first came out. Paparazzi, Just Dance. Born this Way wasn't completely horrid. Still. Maybe others weren't impressed with ArtPop either.

Her last album was ARTPOP and one of her tracks from that album called G.U.Y was mentioned here on VC's articles and that was it.she also did a Jazz album with some old man named Tony.But the whole satanic vibe has died down.
The following 1 user Likes Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-13-2015, 12:38 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
She was used up like a prostitute and thrown aside as are most artists.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • A better day, Yahda, Annonymous Damsel

08-13-2015, 02:30 PM #5
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(08-13-2015, 12:38 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  She was used up like a prostitute and thrown aside as are most artists.

Ouchhhh.but i feel like her next album will be really satanic and something big.

08-13-2015, 02:32 PM #6
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Thanks to Tony Bennett, Gaga has gotten musically soft.
The following 4 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • MaryJane, FlixKandish, Riddler, Annonymous Damsel

08-13-2015, 03:07 PM #7
tapirmusic
Squire
(08-13-2015, 02:30 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  
(08-13-2015, 12:38 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  She was used up like a prostitute and thrown aside as are most artists.

Ouchhhh.but i feel like her next album will be really satanic and something big.

Sounds like you can't wait!
The following 1 user Likes tapirmusic's post:
  • jessie

08-13-2015, 03:10 PM #8
Briandao
Chaplain
It's not like her "music" were any good anyway, so whatever happens to her will probably be for the best, even if I don't like the fact that what happens probably will benefit the elite's agenda.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel

08-13-2015, 03:13 PM #9
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
(08-13-2015, 03:07 PM)tapirmusic Wrote:  
(08-13-2015, 02:30 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  

Sounds like you can't wait!

Wtf?? Undecided Why would i be waiting for something satanic?That was rather dumb Undecided

08-13-2015, 03:21 PM #10
Emerald
Chaplain
Lets say her 15 minutes are over. As for considering her an "artist", puhleeze.... She has a few good songs, I agree, but that doesnt make an artist, u know....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 3 users Like Emerald's post:
  • A better day, Annonymous Damsel, cameronjcw