#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Julia Roberts and planet earth

05-31-2015, 09:57 AM #1
Julia Roberts helped make an infomercial about our planet. Check it out: http://www.wimp.com/powerful-videos/

It could be me seeing conspiracies everywhere (thanks, VC forums  Big Grin ) but that little clip is freaky. It's almost an add for global depopulation. Also, I think the part about 'I killed species greater than you'  can be seen as a mockery of god, but I'll leave this interpretation to people with more intelect on the god-matter.

Plus, the sentence 'when I falter, you falter', gave me this flashback to the Hunger Games, with the whole 'If we burn, you burn with us' stuff.

06-03-2015, 12:00 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
Very beautiful scenery, but yes her voiceover does get kind of chilling. I almost stopped watching. "MY this, MY that" like a bratty child. At times it seems as of there's an underlying threat beneath the message they, on the surface, are getting across. I get the impression the message is "I'm Julia Roberts. This is MY planet and the overlords I serve. Nature is beautiful. We don't need you. We'll let you starve. You'll die. The planet and I will survive. We're prepared to evolve (courtesy of underground bunkers that would seem like mansions to you) but you're not. Here, look at some more images of breathtaking beauty. Could YOU survive in this? You'll find out soon enough."