#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
How do I make the letters of 'Thread Subject' bold?

08-11-2015, 01:08 PM #1
jessie
Squire
I posted a thread a while ago, but the letters of its title are not bold. How to make those bold?
After i check your answers i will delete this thread, so you have to tell me how to delete a thread too lol

1. ''The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.'' ~ Albert Einstein

08-11-2015, 02:32 PM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-11-2015, 01:08 PM)jessie Wrote:  I posted a thread a while ago, but the letters of its title are not bold. How to make those bold?
After i check your answers i will delete this thread, so you have to tell me how to delete a thread too lol

I don't think you can delete a thread.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • jessie

08-11-2015, 02:35 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
(08-11-2015, 01:08 PM)jessie Wrote:  I posted a thread a while ago, but the letters of its title are not bold. How to make those bold?

The Forum is coded so that only new  & unread Threads are shown in bold per Forum visitor. I think threads also become bold if new posts have been added to them since the last time a member has visited the Forum...

This post was last modified: 08-11-2015, 02:39 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 4 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • jessie, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, Briandao

08-14-2015, 03:02 AM #4
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Im still struggling to load images here Undecided

08-14-2015, 10:55 AM #5
SheWatches
Justiciar
(08-14-2015, 03:02 AM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  Im still struggling to load images here Undecided

If you're posting images that are already on the internet all you have to do is copy the image's url & when you are making a post, click on the Image tool icon that looks like a little picture. Then paste the url code & hit Insert. The image code should appear in your post's text field. 

If you want to post images that are on your computer, you'll need to take the time to sign up for an online photo-sharing/storage account & post them there so you can then paste their urls in the Forum's image tool box when you're posting...

Does that help? Shy

This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 10:56 AM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

08-14-2015, 02:23 PM #6
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Just trying something out but I won't know if it worked cause mobile.
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Thy Unveiling