#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Who shot down MH17 - especially for you

08-08-2015, 09:24 AM #1
Greenbob
Knight
On 17th July 2014 a Malaysian Airlines flight (MH17) was shot down on it's usual route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. Allegedly, there were 283 passengers on board with 15 flight crew. An organisation called Bellingcat claims that the flight was shot down by Russian backed seperatists with a missile launcher.

The only evidence that has come to light to date is that; locals did see the seperatists with Russian Buk missile launchers, a recording did surface of someone saying they hit the aircraft, sensors did trace a missle fired heading towards and hitting the plane, there was shrapnel damage to parts of the aircraft, rebel forces did go to the website and cordon it off and many Ukraine citizens found bodies spread with in a distance of where the plane was shot down.

Who do you think shot that plane down and why?
Was it an accident by the seperatists?
Was it a false flag used against Russia?
Was the plane even shot down?

I look forward to your points of view

08-08-2015, 11:33 AM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-08-2015, 09:24 AM)Greenbob Wrote:  On 17th July 2014 a Malaysian Airlines flight (MH17) was shot down on it's usual route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. Allegedly, there were 283 passengers on board with 15 flight crew. An organisation called Bellingcat claims that the flight was shot down by Russian backed seperatists with a missile launcher.

The only evidence that has come to light to date is that; locals did see the seperatists with Russian Buk missile launchers, a recording did surface of someone saying they hit the aircraft, sensors did trace a missle fired heading towards and hitting the plane, there was shrapnel damage to parts of the aircraft, rebel forces did go to the website and cordon it off and many Ukraine citizens found bodies spread with in a distance of where the plane was shot down.

Who do you think shot that plane down and why?
Was it an accident by the seperatists?
Was it a false flag used against Russia?
Was the plane even shot down?

I look forward to your points of view

Of course it was taken down by Putin. I have inside info on this (FOX News). Now stop disturbing me while I live my free life. On Monday I'm forced to go back to work. 

Where the fuck did I put my selfie stick? 

Found it! It was under my framed picture of Kim Kardashian. 
This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 02:29 PM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 3 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Axiom, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-08-2015, 12:56 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
It was communislam!

It is cold war II.

America and Russia are two sides of the same coin. Both countries are in on the agenda and attend the same secret meetings, they both assassinate people, start wars, oppress people, possess secret technologies and pump out heavy amounts of propaganda and psy ops. They are as bad as each other.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Briandao

08-08-2015, 01:36 PM #4
Briandao
Chaplain
Quote:America and Russia are two sides of the same coin.

Like the left-right illusion.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

08-08-2015, 02:04 PM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Briandao

Quote:
America and Russia are two sides of the same coin.

Like the left-right illusion.

If you are talking about politics, yes, absolutely. They are both working for the same banksters.
The division is an illusion but it keeps the people fighting and destracted.
We are all human beings whether we are American, Muslim, Russian, Chinese, African, European... whatever.

We all want peace and we all want to love and be loved, the rest is just semantics.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
  • Thy Unveiling, Briandao

08-08-2015, 04:16 PM #6
Emerald
Chaplain
It was just another distracting hoax

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

08-09-2015, 12:57 PM #7
Foggy D.
Squire
http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/07/aviati...rt-of.html

I don't know how many people are aware of this site, but there is a lot of compelling information in this report.
The following 2 users Like Foggy D.'s post:
  • Goku, The Creeper

08-10-2015, 09:05 AM #8
Goku
Chaplain
(08-09-2015, 12:57 PM)Foggy D. Wrote:  http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/07/aviati...rt-of.html

I don't know how many people are aware of this site, but there is a lot of compelling information in this report.

Thank you for the link!

Very insightful information, regardless of source, I do believe the information disclosed especially this:

'Multiple "Person's of interest/value" were on-board MH370. Twenty from Freescale Semiconductor which is located in Austin Texas, USA. It is owned by The Carlyle Group and is owned by Lord Jacob Rothschild. He is named on a patent for a micro-chip, along with the four inventors, who were claimed to be aboard but whose names do not appear on the Pax manifest. The patent for this microchip was filed on December 22 2012 and approved on March 11 – 3 days after MH370 went missing – [Read: hijacked.] If any named benefactors are deceased or "presumed deceased beyond reasonable doubt," the proceeds of same document are dispersed amongst the surviving benefactors. This Microchip is the world’s smallest and most advanced. Whichever Country/Military has possession has ultimate advantage over its opponents. Twenty other cyber-spy, military systems engineers, Company Executives, etc were aboard MH370 from Companies such as Huawei, ZTE, IBM and other Companies of significance.'

This is the reason behind it all.
The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

08-10-2015, 09:33 AM #9
The Creeper
Chaplain
(08-10-2015, 09:05 AM)Goku Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 12:57 PM)Foggy D. Wrote:  http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/07/aviati...rt-of.html

Thank you for the link!

Very insightful information, regardless of source, I do believe the information disclosed especially this:

'Multiple "Person's of interest/value" were on-board MH370. Twenty from Freescale Semiconductor which is located in Austin Texas, USA. It is owned by The Carlyle Group and is owned by Lord Jacob Rothschild. He is named on a patent for a micro-chip, along with the four inventors, who were claimed to be aboard but whose names do not appear on the Pax manifest. The patent for this microchip was filed on December 22 2012 and approved on March 11 – 3 days after MH370 went missing – [Read: hijacked.] If any named benefactors are deceased or "presumed deceased beyond reasonable doubt," the proceeds of same document are dispersed amongst the surviving benefactors. This Microchip is the world’s smallest and most advanced. Whichever Country/Military has possession has ultimate advantage over its opponents. Twenty other cyber-spy, military systems engineers, Company Executives, etc were aboard MH370 from Companies such as Huawei, ZTE, IBM and other Companies of significance.'

This is the reason behind it all.

A bit like the AIDs Workers on MH17 shot down by those pesky ruskies. One of whom was quite prominant in their field, I even remember hearing about them dying in the crash on the MSM. I can't believe I forgot about about them. We can't have people curing AIDs, that why it was blown to bits. That microchip prototype is probably why MH370 was just, straight up disapeared, suspiciously.

They are mentioned in Foggy D's link, but I won't quote it. Read it yourself guys Wink

• Thy Unveiling, Goku

08-10-2015, 11:21 AM #10
Axiom
Marshall
For me it is not particularly important who was behind it, to say one way or another is little more than speculation and the utter complexity of the state of affairs today is enough to deter me from even beginning to inquire into an infinitesimal aspect of it. All I can say is what we have been told is baloney as with most of the information that comes to us through a faintly understood medium. Irrespective of what the truth of the matter is, it serves its purpose in that it has polluted the hive mind with idle chatter because the real culprits are never going to be held accountable in this age. We are but expendable pawns to them. Turn off the television, don't read the "news", unplug yourself from the matrix and start living in the real world.