#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Miley Cyrus spotted out with Sam Lutfi in recent months

05-31-2015, 05:44 AM #1
It's no secret that Miley is one of the latest victims of Illuminati Monarch Mind control techniques that have been used on countless other former child stars, such as Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, etc. It's also no secret that with several cases of these same celebrities having highly publicized meltdowns, Sam Lutfi is always somehow involved. For example, not only can he be seen in numerous pictures from Britney's imfamous 2007 meltdown, he reportedly moved into Britney’s home and was purported to have taken control of her life, home, and finances. He was also involved Amanda Bynes' recent meltdown, in which she ended up being placed under 51/50 psychiatric hold. (There are articles on this site about Lutfi, so I won't go into much detail.) His relationships with these starlets are very similar to that of a mind-control victim and a handler. For these reasons, among several others, it is truly frightening to see Miley following a similar, almost systematic, path as other celebrities who were also spotted with Lutfi during times of public turmoil.  For Miley's sake, we can only pray that history is not repeating itself....

05-31-2015, 10:42 AM #2
Annonymous Damsel
Miley is screwed!we know whats gonna happen next.

06-01-2015, 06:33 AM #3
Amanda Bynes warned Miley about Sam lufti on her pseudonym twitter account persianla. I'd find the post but I'm lazy lol ive always wondered what roll he played in these girls lives... Was he their handler?

06-02-2015, 11:24 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Never trusted him from the get-go. At first I thought he was some sick nobody preying on a vulnerable Britney. Now I think he's a demon plant reprogrammer when the girls "systems" are under threat. Idk what's going on with miss Miley these days. Last I heard she was hanging out witj a homeless boy and trying to help the homeless youth of LA. The boy went to jail soon after, breach of probation or something. But yeah, I thought that was really sweet of her.

Despite her wild ways, she strikes me as someone you could actually hang out with whether it be for conversation or to party with. I think past all her programming, she's genuinely a good person.

06-14-2015, 11:47 AM #5
he has to be some sort f handler seems like a really odd guy