#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Worried about her...

08-05-2015, 05:19 AM #1
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Perhaps this is premature (hopefully!) or too late (Heaven forbid!)

Trojan Horse, one of the users/readers here spoke a few times in the past of her experiences and of her handler. In her more recent sharings, her handler implied that Trojan's time would soon be running out. The last I heard from her, there was an urgency to her tone and it was about a month or so ago. I didn't see the pm until a couple weeks after it was sent due to having no internet for a while. I have tried pming her and gave her my number. As I've said, its been about a month and the last few things she's shared (most of it publicly in replies to VC articles) were awful.

I fear her handlers threats have come to pass, and I pray they have not. It would really mean a lot if anyone reading this would send some prayers or positive energy Trojan's way, wherever she may be.

My apologies if it is inappropriate to post about another user. I just feel the more people sending well wishes her way may give her the boost she needs to survive, even if she doesn't know it's us. Or however this all works, idk. I just want her to be okay. She has such a beautiful spirit.

08-05-2015, 08:40 AM #2
Goku
Chaplain
(08-05-2015, 05:19 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Perhaps this is premature (hopefully!) or too late (Heaven forbid!)

Trojan Horse, one of the users/readers here spoke a few times in the past of her experiences and of her handler. In her more recent sharings, her handler implied that Trojan's time would soon be running out. The last I heard from her, there was an urgency to her tone and it was about a month or so ago. I didn't see the pm until a couple weeks after it was sent due to having no internet for a while. I have tried pming her and gave her my number. As I've said, its been about a month and the last few things she's shared (most of it publicly in replies to VC articles) were awful.

I fear her handlers threats have come to pass, and I pray they have not. It would really mean a lot if anyone reading this would send some prayers or positive energy Trojan's way, wherever she may be.  

My apologies if it is inappropriate to post about another user. I just feel the more people sending well wishes her way may give her the boost she needs to survive, even if she doesn't know it's us. Or however this all works, idk. I just want her to be okay. She has such a beautiful spirit.

It's the thought that counts my friend.

This is an endearing and refreshing thread to be honest.

My positive thoughts and wishes go out to Trojan, I hope he/she is fine and has had a change for better and that's the reason they haven't posted.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-05-2015, 10:32 AM #3
Alice
Marshall
(08-05-2015, 08:40 AM)Goku Wrote:  
(08-05-2015, 05:19 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Perhaps this is premature (hopefully!) or too late (Heaven forbid!)

It's the thought that counts my friend.

This is an endearing and refreshing thread to be honest.

My positive thoughts and wishes go out to Trojan, I hope he/she is fine and has had a change for better and that's the reason they haven't posted.

I pray that she is okay. Sad May God help her. (Ameen)
This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 10:33 AM by Alice.

You are the best nation raised for mankind. You enjoin the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allah. Had the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them. From them there are believers but the majority of them are disobedient. [Holy Qur'an 3:110]
The following 1 user Likes Alice's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-05-2015, 06:18 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
I don't think I ever really spoke with Trojan. It might not be appropriate for you to post about another user (im not a moderator or anything) but clearly you are doing it with the best intentions. I hope she is doing ok and things are going well for her. God watches over us all, if her spirit is beautiful as you say then he should guide and keep her in his infinate wisdom. We must try to have a little faith, even though I know things can seem rather bleak sometimes. Its all part of His plan.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Kung Fu

08-05-2015, 11:09 PM #5
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Thank you for your replies and prayers.

Was hesitant about starting the thread, tried to avoid sharing anything she did not share on VC articles in the replies section. But in the end I figured if it can help her one way or another, its worth a shot. Power of prayer and all that good stuff.

Thank you Smile

08-13-2015, 04:41 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Sorry to bump my own thread. I just don't really have anywhere to turn when it comes to this sort of thing.

I keep thinking about her. Feeling like I failed her. I wasn't there when she reached out to me. I know it wasn't like I willfully ignored her, but still. Maybe I could have saved her. Idk.

With every day, week, etc that passes I keep feeling worried, sick inside. I keep hoping to come on here and see a pm from her saying she's relatively okay and that she just wasn't able to get on here for a while.

I need to stop now. Tears are blurring my vision.

Trojan, wherever you are i hope you're okay. Please be okay!