#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The 2015 Illuminati Academy Awards

08-05-2015, 12:08 AM #1
SheWatches
Justiciar
I watched the 2015 Oscars as I had missed a few, and I was shocked to see all the blatant Illuminati symbolism & dark occult color schemes that paraded on the stage this year.  Lots of black, red, & gold with a little white thrown in.

First, there's the ads & opening pre-show.  How obvious do you have to get with the Masonic Hypnotizing stuff?

Host Neal Patrick Harris being offered up like some sort of sacrifice.  Lots of dazzling, fractal, rainbow themes.

I really am amazed that people don't see this:

Even the title cards & movie spots used All-Seeing-Eye themes:

An Illuminati Awards Show Just Isn't Complete Without Pyramids & Eye Lighting:

Once the camera panned up to reveal the ceiling Light Scaffolds.  Trust me, that's one HUGE Eye too!

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 5 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Lotte, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Isaiah53, Briandao

08-05-2015, 12:20 AM #2
SheWatches
Justiciar
If memory serves, the Oscars were the last bastion of TV's most 'classy' big show spectacular offerings.  I don't remember the "hidden in plain sight" occult symbolism being this blatant in the '90's Oscar shows but then again I wasn't looking.  When do you think this Illuminati stuff started getting more obvious in these televised award shows?  In the 2000's?  2010 & onwards?

The following 2 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, MaryJane

08-05-2015, 12:43 AM #3
FlixKandish
Chaplain
I used to love nph but after seeing him on Ellen, he seems kinda like a dick. I was very disappoint.

08-05-2015, 01:52 AM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar
I like to think Neal P Harris is more well adjusted compared to other celebrities. Too bad if he was a prick on Ellen's show.
After what he went thru at the Oscars, he pretty much vowed he wouldn't do it again.
How he says it in this article is pretty interesting:

Neil Patrick Harris hints he won’t host Oscars again; not sure if his ‘soul’ could take it

This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 10:21 AM by SheWatches.

The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Vulpes.rex

08-05-2015, 02:27 AM #5
Axiom
Marshall
If you found these yourself I must say you have a keen eye for symbolism. At this point it would be more surprising to not see them glorying in their god Lucifer at these "award shows", i.e. public rituals revelling in the control of the masses. Would you expect anything less from modern day Babylon?

The "gate" right outside the theatre where the "awards" take place.
The following 4 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Goku, Thy Unveiling, SheWatches, Briandao

08-05-2015, 02:37 AM #6
Briandao
Chaplain
Even though I kinda knew about the symbolism in these kind of events, it's still great that you posted this and created this thread. If there's anything that would wake people up, it is evidence like this. Great job, SheWatches!

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

08-05-2015, 06:00 AM #7
Goku
Chaplain
Another quality thread.

The Oscars, VMA's etc. are all rituals for certain celebrities to advance or progress or even be recognized for their dedication to the occult in my opinion. The idea it's to congratulate actors on their success in films is just an illusion or mask if you will, maybe even for certain celebrities who are NOT into the occult side of things - Lies mixed with Truths or vise versa.

Unfortunately my only evidence is obviously the occult imagery and symbology and I'm assuming a bunch.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-06-2015, 04:06 AM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Some of the wording in that article was rather telling. "Odd" how nobody wants to host the Oscars more than once, and interesting that viewership has dropped by the millions! That's wonderful news! Thank you for sharing
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • SheWatches

08-06-2015, 04:05 PM #9
DiscoStu
Marshall
(08-06-2015, 04:06 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Some of the wording in that article was rather telling. "Odd" how nobody wants to host the Oscars more than once, and interesting that viewership has dropped by the millions! That's wonderful news! Thank you for sharing

I'm not surprised ratings are tanking, when you think of the age gap between the people who vote on the awards and the viewing audience the awards wants to attract. Younger audiences are flocking to Marvel films and The Hunger Games, and nominations still go to septuagenarian actors in Henry James dramas with limited release...and so forth.

As for the hosting gig, I understand why people are banging down the doors for it. No matter how many times they say they'll keep things energetic and flowing, it's always a long, boring show. The jokes need to hit every time, and often they don't.
The following 2 users Like DiscoStu's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, SheWatches

08-06-2015, 05:38 PM #10
SheWatches
Justiciar
(08-05-2015, 02:27 AM)Axiom Wrote:  If you found these yourself I must say you have a keen eye for symbolism. At this point it would be more surprising to not see them glorying in their god Lucifer at these "award shows", i.e. public rituals revelling in the control of the masses. Would you expect anything less from modern day Babylon?

The "gate" right outside the theatre where the "awards" take place.

I -remember- that gate last time I was in ol' Smell-A.  Of course back then (like most people) I had no idea of it's occult ritual connotations.  These people take the symbolism of gates seriously.

Confused  I remember at the time thinking , "What does Sumeria have to do with the Oscars?"

Again, I remember when the Grammy/Music Award shows were a lot more tasteful & did not go over the top with blatant sexuality & weird black magic themes.  Back in the late 80's/90's the worse you'd see is Prince's butt or an uproar about some scantily clad pop singer's dress.  Is it me, or is it within the last 5 or 10 years that it REALLY started getting bad?

The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Thy Unveiling