#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The absolute truth about this planet and our existence.

08-04-2015, 04:06 PM #1
Architect
Peasant
Dear seekers of truth,

Since two months my view on life has radically shifted. I've had several incredible experiences which were deeply life-changing. I'm in a rapid process of transformation and I don't plan on slowing down. The truth about our existence and this planet became very clear. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

This is it. Deep down inside you must feel this is true. Everything will start to make sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGDybvVpuM

We are living in a absolutely beautiful and historic period in time not just for the planet but for the entire Universe. It might seem as if these entities are succeeding in their plans but they are not. All of the lies and deceit are coming to light. During this lifetime we will break free and we will reconnect with the truth about our true nature. The systems are crashing. I'm going to commit my life to making it happen and I have the power to do it on a large scale.

Feel free to discuss.
This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 04:08 PM by Architect.

08-04-2015, 04:37 PM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
(08-04-2015, 04:06 PM)Architect Wrote:  Dear seekers of truth,

Since two months my view on life has radically shifted. I've had several incredible experiences which were deeply life-changing. I'm in a rapid process of transformation and I don't plan on slowing down. The truth about our existence and this planet became very clear. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

This is it. Deep down inside you must feel this is true. Everything will start to make sense.

We are living in a absolutely beautiful and historic period in time not just for the planet but for the entire Universe. It might seem as if these entities are succeeding in their plans but they are not. All of the lies and deceit are coming to light. During this lifetime we will break free and we will reconnect with the truth about our true nature. The systems are crashing. I'm going to commit my life to making it happen and I have the power to do it on a large scale.

Feel free to discuss.

Absolute truth? Absolutely beautiful and historic period? With all due respect, what did u smoke, mate?

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Tarikko

08-04-2015, 08:05 PM #3
Smooch
Knight
Sorry. I couldn't finish watching the video. It, and the theory behind it, was like a Sci-Fi manuscript taking snippets from nearly all "Who Am I?" philosophies and trying to compact it into one solid belief system.

Doesn't work for me on any plane.

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate."
The following 1 user Likes Smooch's post:
  • Goku

08-05-2015, 03:50 AM #4
Architect
Peasant
(08-04-2015, 04:37 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Absolute truth? Absolutely beautiful and historic period? With all due respect, what did u smoke, mate?

Remember the time when you were still 'asleep' and had no clue as to what was going on in the world? Everyone here was, some time in their life, right? What if someone told you: the world is run by Satanists who want to dominate the world, they orchestrate false flags attacks such as 9/11 to terrorize the public in a state of fear, they run MK-ULTRA Mind Control programs where they torture and rape children so they can later be used as sex slaves or pawns in order to achieve political goals?

You would ask that person the same thing as what you just asked me: what have you been smoking? Even though I assume you view what I've just described as an absolute fact. This is the final piece to the puzzle but apparently it's too hard to comprehend because of the programming you've been through since birth.

(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Smooch Wrote:  Sorry.  I couldn't finish watching the video.  It, and the theory behind it, was like a Sci-Fi  manuscript taking snippets from nearly all "Who Am I?" philosophies and trying to compact it into one solid belief system.

Not fully reading or watching something and then concluding it's false - a perfect example of plain ignorance. The man who created this video is far from the only one who is claiming this, many more are waking up to the deeper truth. The best example is David Icke - admittingly I always thought he was taking things too far as well so I absolutely understand why people don't believe it. Now I know he is actually 100% right.

We are infinite beings who all have a direct connection with God/Spirit but who've been programmed from birth to forget. We're stuck in endless cycles of reincarnation and this is a prison planet. It's not my duty however to convince anyone of this - I couldn't care less. I have a different role to fulfill and I'm going to do it with a large smile on my face. Because this isn't a message of fear, it's the opposite. What is going to happen in the coming few years will show. First things will most likely turn out for the worse but eventually the tides will turn.

Buckle your seatbeats. Shy
The following 4 users Like Architect's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Thy Unveiling

08-05-2015, 05:33 AM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
(08-05-2015, 03:50 AM)Architect Wrote:  
(08-04-2015, 04:37 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Absolute truth? Absolutely beautiful and historic period? With all due respect, what did u smoke, mate?

Remember the time when you were still 'asleep' and had no clue as to what was going on in the world? Everyone here was, some time in their life, right? What if someone told you: the world is run by Satanists who want to dominate the world, they orchestrate false flags attacks such as 9/11 to terrorize the public in a state of fear, they run MK-ULTRA Mind Control programs where they torture and rape children so they can later be used as sex slaves or pawns in order to achieve political goals?

You would ask that person the same thing as what you just asked me: what have you been smoking? Even though I assume you view what I've just described as an absolute fact. This is the final piece to the puzzle but apparently it's too hard to comprehend because of the programming you've been through since birth.

(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Smooch Wrote:  Sorry.  I couldn't finish watching the video.  It, and the theory behind it, was like a Sci-Fi  manuscript taking snippets from nearly all "Who Am I?" philosophies and trying to compact it into one solid belief system.

Not fully reading or watching something and then concluding it's false - a perfect example of plain ignorance. The man who created this video is far from the only one who is claiming this, many more are waking up to the deeper truth. The best example is David Icke - admittingly I always thought he was taking things too far as well so I absolutely understand why people don't believe it. Now I know he is actually 100% right.

We are infinite beings who all have a direct connection with God/Spirit but who've been programmed from birth to forget. We're stuck in endless cycles of reincarnation and this is a prison planet. It's not my duty however to convince anyone of this - I couldn't care less. I have a different role to fulfill and I'm going to do it with a large smile on my face. Because this isn't a message of fear, it's the opposite. What is going to happen in the coming few years will show. First things will most likely turn out for the worse but eventually the tides will turn.

Buckle your seatbeats. Shy

Here's the absolute truth, too hard to impossible to digest:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ation.html

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

08-05-2015, 05:44 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
Nobody knows the 'Absolute Truth' about anything, we can only think we do.

In my opinion, after reading many books and articles related to David Icke, Sacred Geometry, Meta-Physics etc. I've come to conclude that there MAY BE spirits/entities out there who have transcended to the highest plane or 7th density/dimension and therefore exist eternally and visit certain people trying to attain total knowledge.

My only issue is that they only seem to speak to certain individuals whereas I'm sure there are thousands who may be on the right track but never seem to meet any.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • cameronjcw

08-05-2015, 10:20 AM #7
Architect
Peasant
(08-05-2015, 05:33 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Here's the absolute truth, too hard to impossible to digest:

I fully agree. Depending on how you view it, it's basically the same thing. A pre-programmed world. Did you know it's possible to evolve spiritually and transcend the programmed rules? We can, for example, survive without oxygen and food. This is what a very wise woman taught and showed me. At that time, I could do it too. I didn't breathe for the entire day. Now I'm back to a lower frequency, I can't. That really opened my eyes and led me to see it's all one big illusion. The scene in The Matrix popped in my head where Morpheus said: "Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing?"

Then it all started to make sense. This reminded me of one of David Icke's video and I just knew it was the truth. Too bad there's this 'creepy alien sound' on the background which somewhat damages the credibility:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obYeD3GEs5E

We are in a process of breaking free, some people faster than others.

(08-05-2015, 05:44 AM)Goku Wrote:  Nobody knows the 'Absolute Truth' about anything, we can only think we do.

In my opinion, after reading many books and articles related to David Icke, Sacred Geometry, Meta-Physics etc. I've come to conclude that there MAY BE spirits/entities out there who have transcended to the highest plane or 7th density/dimension and therefore exist eternally and visit certain people trying to attain total knowledge.

My only issue is that they only seem to speak to certain individuals whereas I'm sure there are thousands who may be on the right track but never seem to meet any.

You're absolutely right, we cannot comprehend 'the absolute truth about our existence' during this lifetime. So I admit that was a false statement. It's the closest we can get, though. I'll tell a short story about what had radically altered my life in the past two months. I attended two Ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is a psychedelic drug/medicine which originates from Peru. The shamans believe all plants possess a particular spirit, the Ayahuasca vine (B. Caapi) contains a powerful feminine spirit which is absolutely the most powerful medicine on the planet.

The facilitator asked me how I was doing. I responded: "This is it. This is the medicine for war, greed, hatred, and so on. Ayahuasca can heal the world." Due to excessive negative thinking I've felt slightly depressed for quite a while. I was just incredibly pessimistic, all I saw was war, hunger and greed in the world. I thought humanity was doomed. Ayahuasca reconnected me with what I believe was the truth: that we are infinite spiritual beings temporarily experiencing life through human form. Within a couple of hours the pessimism was gone. The love I felt was literally UNWORDLY. What I experienced was not a hallucination, it was real. Ayahuasca has healed people of what is described in the western medical field as 'incurable diseases'. I've never felt more loving, more calm, more serene and optimistic about life. I was also shown the purpose of my life. To reunite humanity and help them break free from the mechanisms of control and deceit. Enough is enough.

There are some amazing projects going on in the world. For example:
1. Trinity de Guzman is building up the first Ayahuasca 'church' (it has to be called that for legal purposes) in the United States. He will further build these centers all over the US and eventually all over the world. He claims to be directly inspired by higher powers of Light. I feel the exact same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFCtlU2qrKQ

2. New Earth Project
I think the project is kind of stagnating right now but I'm sure they'll pick up again. Sacha Stone is the founder of the New Earth Project, fully ecological, self-sustaining communities where people will live in harmony and peace without the use of money (and greed it brings). http://www.newearthnation.org/

3. Government on Trial
Something totally different. The #1 cause for most of humanity's suffering (for example war and gross inequality) is due to a belief which many of you probably hold. The belief that government or political authority is somehow necessary and legitimate. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In this project, Larken Rose is challenging over 200 professors in political philosophy to answer five simple question in regards to political power. NONE of them will be able to formulate reasonable answers and the idea of 'political authority' shall be exposed as what it is: a big, fat lie. Once people stop believing that it's legitimate for psychopaths to forcefully control us, we will stop having wars and all other misery which politics has brought us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktoHN0FDTM

So, I wasn't really planning to type all of this but oh well. These are just a few examples of what I personally believe are great things which are happening. The tides are turning, I feel it. In essence it doesn't really matter whether you believe they are regular human psychopaths, a bunch of Satanic occult elites, or reptilian aliens who are controlling us. The message remains the same.
This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 10:27 AM by Architect.
The following 3 users Like Architect's post:
  • Trenton, Goku, Thy Unveiling

08-05-2015, 07:37 PM #8
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Ive believed in the simulation theory for a while now, it really seems to be the only explanation that is logical and makes sense to me at least anyway! I don't think anybody knows the absolute truth, not in this reality anyway.

Maybe if somehow we could break out of this "reality" what is really out there, is there an out there!? Maybe for us as beings only existing within this simulated reality cannot exist outwith it but the simulation is advanced enough for us to believe we are real and for us to believe we are sentient. There are constraints in this reality and computer code in our DNA, we may well just be nothing more than instances of computer programs that can replicate themselves!

Maybe hell is the actual reality and the world is long gone and we are the closest thing to human beings that existed in real reality!?

Anyway I know seeing and hearing cant always be believed so I guess I wont know till after am gone and even then if all there is is nothing then it wont really matter!?
The following 3 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Trenton, Goku, Thy Unveiling

08-05-2015, 07:50 PM #9
Glossolalien
Knight
(08-05-2015, 10:20 AM)Architect Wrote:  
(08-05-2015, 05:33 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Here's the absolute truth, too hard to impossible to digest:

I fully agree. Depending on how you view it, it's basically the same thing. A pre-programmed world. Did you know it's possible to evolve spiritually and transcend the programmed rules? We can, for example, survive without oxygen and food. This is what a very wise woman taught and showed me. At that time, I could do it too. I didn't breathe for the entire day. Now I'm back to a lower frequency, I can't. That really opened my eyes and led me to see it's all one big illusion. The scene in The Matrix popped in my head where Morpheus said: "Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing?"

Then it all started to make sense. This reminded me of one of David Icke's video and I just knew it was the truth. Too bad there's this 'creepy alien sound' on the background which somewhat damages the credibility:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obYeD3GEs5E

We are in a process of breaking free, some people faster than others.

(08-05-2015, 05:44 AM)Goku Wrote:  Nobody knows the 'Absolute Truth' about anything, we can only think we do.

You're absolutely right, we cannot comprehend 'the absolute truth about our existence' during this lifetime. So I admit that was a false statement. It's the closest we can get, though. I'll tell a short story about what had radically altered my life in the past two months. I attended two Ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is a psychedelic drug/medicine which originates from Peru. The shamans believe all plants possess a particular spirit, the Ayahuasca vine (B. Caapi) contains a powerful feminine spirit which is absolutely the most powerful medicine on the planet.

The facilitator asked me how I was doing. I responded: "This is it. This is the medicine for war, greed, hatred, and so on. Ayahuasca can heal the world." Due to excessive negative thinking I've felt slightly depressed for quite a while. I was just incredibly pessimistic, all I saw was war, hunger and greed in the world. I thought humanity was doomed. Ayahuasca reconnected me with what I believe was the truth: that we are infinite spiritual beings temporarily experiencing life through human form. Within a couple of hours the pessimism was gone. The love I felt was literally UNWORDLY. What I experienced was not a hallucination, it was real. Ayahuasca has healed people of what is described in the western medical field as 'incurable diseases'. I've never felt more loving, more calm, more serene and optimistic about life. I was also shown the purpose of my life. To reunite humanity and help them break free from the mechanisms of control and deceit. Enough is enough.

There are some amazing projects going on in the world. For example:
1. Trinity de Guzman is building up the first Ayahuasca 'church' (it has to be called that for legal purposes) in the United States. He will further build these centers all over the US and eventually all over the world. He claims to be directly inspired by higher powers of Light. I feel the exact same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFCtlU2qrKQ

2. New Earth Project
I think the project is kind of stagnating right now but I'm sure they'll pick up again. Sacha Stone is the founder of the New Earth Project, fully ecological, self-sustaining communities where people will live in harmony and peace without the use of money (and greed it brings). http://www.newearthnation.org/

3. Government on Trial
Something totally different. The #1 cause for most of humanity's suffering (for example war and gross inequality) is due to a belief which many of you probably hold. The belief that government or political authority is somehow necessary and legitimate. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In this project, Larken Rose is challenging over 200 professors in political philosophy to answer five simple question in regards to political power. NONE of them will be able to formulate reasonable answers and the idea of 'political authority' shall be exposed as what it is: a big, fat lie. Once people stop believing that it's legitimate for psychopaths to forcefully control us, we will stop having wars and all other misery which politics has brought us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktoHN0FDTM

So, I wasn't really planning to type all of this but oh well. These are just a few examples of what I personally believe are great things which are happening. The tides are turning, I feel it. In essence it doesn't really matter whether you believe they are regular human psychopaths, a bunch of Satanic occult elites, or reptilian aliens who are controlling us. The message remains the same.

This is the same lie we've been told since the dawn of man. Satan tempted Eve with the knowledge of good and evil and said we will be as gods. This new age belief is perpetrated by Satan himself. It has been been prophesied about extensively. A man will come to unite the religions and "end" human suffering. Do you really think you are being told the truth? Do you really think that your new found belief is different than that of the elite, the very ones that are the "bad" guys? Satan masquerades as an angel of light and you've just swallowed his lie hook, line and sinker. This is just the lie that has been tailored for you but it is the same lie nonetheless. All that video showed me was how I(read ego) could break free of the system, if I just knew the right things and applied the right methods. It literally was trying to feed my ego while denying its importance. 

Satan's plan broken down. Step 1 : Break man's connection with his creator(the demiurge in your video see Genesis for more info.) Then call our fallen state our prison that God "created for us." It's very important we don't realize that our separation from God(prison planet, matrix etc) is because of Satan and our sin. Step 2 : Keep man at all costs from accepting Jesus Christ's divinity and HIS free plan of salvation. This is includes infiltration of the church, bombardment of disinformation and perpetuating chaos all around the world. Step 3 : Satan reveals himself as our "true" savior by ceasing the chaos that he is responsible for and uniting man against his true creator after he sets us "free".  

We are on the crux of stage 3 and you are blindly following in satan's (read the matrix) plan. All of these things are in the bible and you can read them for yourself. I pray that you not be further deceived. You should also watch these videos for more information about how and why this new awakening is not to be trusted and how it comes from the top down. Seriously, watch the videos and decide for yourself. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvkcsArAw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjHvih1DOM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBJftihe1yc

Videos were posted by forum member sPEktrail earlier and they are a great place to start if you want to see what is really going on in this world.
The following 2 users Like Glossolalien's post:
  • Smooch, Thy Unveiling

08-06-2015, 02:58 AM #10
StarTemple
Marshall
(08-04-2015, 04:06 PM)Architect Wrote:  Dear seekers of truth,

Feel free to discuss.

I think sometimes the basics get lost in all the details. I think your concept you now see, is a basic truth. And in that basic vein the ultimate architects of BOTH of these warring movements, at some point must emerge as well, as the conflict truly peaks in the future.

The human element is not the top of the power structure nor the end of the story, but just the beginning of the emergence of the symptoms of the real "higher powers" that are actually behind both sides of the real conflict which is also in the spiritual realm.

In time, those powers must emerge fully into the human host system—far more noticeable than is now seen. That basic reality is sometimes lost in all the details of the maturing of this global process, from universal sources. As it progresses to the true climax, expect to see things mankind [as a whole] has never experienced on the scale that it will be experienced in the future, BY ALL OF MANKIND GLOBALLY.

Now depending on one's perspective, that really is a grand adventure coming. 

We are not at the end of the process, we are at a new level of the phasing of bringing in the final power system. Of course, there are two of these systems ultimately, the evil, now emerging into more and more common awareness, and the good, and as it progresses there will have to be a true global scale, yet universal scope, final full confrontation, because the benign human host system of planet Earth, the target system, cannot overcome either one of the other power systems.

But logically the evil system has to mature to full global implementation (world government), before the contender will emerge (and be required to emerge) in full universal force, to spare some humans in the ensuing very short period of conflict and transition into the dominant power. (the good, the light)

It is coming. Planet earth is where it has to fully manifest in full undeniable form, of things many are now aware are really out here. Humans are NOT the only (supposedly) intelligent beings in this universe, and beyond it. Take a look out there into the stars, and REALLY think about it. Is this limited and severely challenged human system really all there is?

No. And soon the "other guys" will be showing up (in full force) from BOTH vying camps of this universal power conflict, whose symptoms are what causes the disharmonization of earthly rulership—that is human war, is a symptom of spiritual war, in that dominant realm to soon reveal itself to all mankind, at the same time.

This seemingly perpetual human hoax perpetuated by the evil power's human puppets, is not perpetual, but will mature to the final phase, and will be removed by superior force, in order to preserve life on planet Earth.

As the global hoax/illusion system is removed, the real architects of both systems will be openly manifest to all human beings and all planet Earth in one concurrent final short period, in the complete fullness of their actual being and the fullness of their real spiritual personage and powers and the spiritual glories present in that realm's natural makeup as it fully "interfaces" with planet Earth, one on one, for the ultimate climax period of all human history up to that point.

In time it must go to that next level of universal and global revelation.
This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 03:12 AM by StarTemple.

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 3 users Like StarTemple's post:
  • Vytas, SunshineMama, Architect