#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Richey Collazo

05-30-2015, 10:05 PM #1
olliecee
Peasant
this "artist" has appeared on my timeline on twitter several times. judging by his tweets he claims to be a social justice account or some kind of activist but thats not what tripped me out. the amount of followers he has + his profile picture is currently what looks to be him wearing an Illuminati triangle on his forehead. İmage but thats not all. in his bio it says "Sexe Chaton" coming soon. after seeing the Illuminati triangle picture i couldnt help but ask myself. "what does that mean? who is this person" so I went to Google translate and Sexe Chaton happens to be French and directly translates to Sex Kitten. literally. its blatant. its in our faces. im 100% sure when this artist releases music that he will be an overnight success because he is pushing the agenda in our faces. my friends think im crazy and out of my mind but I know what im talking about when I say something doesnt feel right. bookmark this post when he releases music and probably music videos FILLED with symbolism, because I called it first, and I know not crazy.

05-30-2015, 10:50 PM #2
mareeee
Peasant
Agree with you. you are not crazy! Smile

05-30-2015, 11:09 PM #3
olliecee
Peasant
(05-30-2015, 10:50 PM)mareeee Wrote:  Agree with you. you are not crazy! Smile

thank you!! im waiting for him to release some music or something so he can prove me right. who names an album sex kitten? thats not just a coincidence

05-31-2015, 01:24 AM #4
Vytas
Justiciar
Nothing unusual about wearing that, 95% those who seek fame will wear, show, and do anything they are told, VC write a lot about it...If he is beta it's more interesting though, will see.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

05-31-2015, 02:03 AM #5
olliecee
Peasant
(05-31-2015, 01:24 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Nothing unusual about wearing that, 95% those who seek fame will wear, show, and do anything they are told, VC write a lot about it...If he is beta it's more interesting though, will see.

i believe him to be. something about is face doesnt look right to me. not that he's ugly or anything but his face just looks off. kind of dead. only time can tell and I know im right about this one. like i said im sure theres more symbolism to come from him if his album is called Sex Kitten in french

05-31-2015, 04:01 AM #6
mareeee
Peasant
(05-31-2015, 02:03 AM)olliecee Wrote:  
(05-31-2015, 01:24 AM)Vytas Wrote:  Nothing unusual about wearing that, 95% those who seek fame will wear, show, and do anything they are told, VC write a lot about it...If he is beta it's more interesting though, will see.

i believe him to be. something about is face doesnt look right to me. not that he's ugly or anything but his face just looks off. kind of dead. only time can tell and I know im right about this one. like i said im sure theres more symbolism to come from him if his album is called Sex Kitten in french

(05-31-2015, 04:01 AM)mareeee Wrote:  oh boy
(05-31-2015, 02:03 AM)olliecee Wrote:  

This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 04:03 AM by mareeee.

06-03-2015, 12:56 AM #7
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I felt that way too about his face. Dead eyes, nobody home. And Sexe Chaton for an album? Definitely not right. He's no justice activist or whatever he claims.

Sexe Chaton... I would expect a sexy French girl lounging seductively on a leopard print rug, decked out in leopard print, pouting full red lips, long red fingernails, perhaps with a cigarette dangling from her lips or held elegantly between her fingers...it would be her album, crooning with a smokey jazz or bluesy voice, kinda like Geri Halliwell the former Spice Girl. I would not expect some 15 year old looking black boy to be a Sexe Chaton. I know boys are betas too, but still...

Then again, I guess Channing Tatum is both beta (if you watch This is the End one of the guys treats him as a sub-dog and describes things too graphic for this board. Not to mention his stripper movies I have no interest in) and a delta (22 Jump Street makes that very clear with his parcor moves) This boy is too slender and tiny to be a logical delta, so I guess he would have to start off as a beta...

06-04-2015, 07:04 AM #8
olliecee
Peasant
(06-03-2015, 12:56 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I felt that way too about his face. Dead eyes, nobody home. And Sexe Chaton for an album?  Definitely not right. He's no justice activist or whatever he claims.

Sexe Chaton... I would expect a sexy French girl lounging seductively on a leopard print rug, decked out in leopard print, pouting full red lips, long red fingernails, perhaps with a cigarette dangling from her lips or held elegantly between her fingers...it would be her album, crooning with a smokey jazz or bluesy voice, kinda like Geri Halliwell the former Spice Girl. I would not expect some 15 year old looking black boy to be a Sexe Chaton. I know boys are betas too, but still...

Then again, I guess Channing Tatum is both beta (if you watch This is the End one of the guys treats him as a sub-dog and describes things too graphic for this board. Not to mention his stripper movies I have no interest in) and a delta (22 Jump Street makes that very clear with his parcor moves) This boy is too slender and tiny to be a logical delta, so I guess he would have to start off as a beta...

i dont think there is a set way a beta can look and i dont think theyre all women either. that wouldnt make sense considering most of the elite are rich gay males that often prey upon underage boys and love teenage boys 15 - 19 especially. i remember reading about that X Men director having those types of parties with boy sex slaves and etc etc. i feel its close minded to assume they all look like a sexy lounge singer. also, his recent profile picture. nuff said https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/606...00x400.jpg