#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

How open are you?

08-01-2015, 12:29 AM #1
There are many layers to the universe, you aren't even a layer.

Again it goes to my points of what are YOU doing here? you have to ask yourself that all the time and look and feel for reality and discernment, for all you know there could be a giant squid monster creeping over your all day making you have good or bad experiences so that your soul tastes best to it when it harvests you.

08-01-2015, 01:06 AM #2
15 views no answers? if you cant put that into words..try..if you cant you might aswell just give up.
This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 01:07 AM by SoulofShadow.

08-01-2015, 01:36 AM #3
Space is limited. (on this thread) Reasons will vary for being here. The reason why there are many wondering, and learning, is because it aids the overall global-operation, but "it", the reason, is also hard to determine for many people.

So some feel compelled to speak their speculations on the deeper reasons for things, to help others who may be able to discern the same insights more quickly. Things are accelerating due to technology, and other maturations.

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"
The following 1 user Likes StarTemple's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-01-2015, 03:07 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
The title of the thread is misleading to the question "why are you here?", and for many people only one being can answer that question (Yeshua or however its spelled. God, Allah, Jehovah, many different names)

I would say I'm here to help others, to struggle and evolve, but is that why I'm here? I could also say I'm here because my father planted a seed in my mothers garden.
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • SunshineMama, The Creeper

08-01-2015, 03:10 PM #5
Two inches.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Goku, Riddler

08-01-2015, 04:57 PM #6
I'm here for the food mainly.

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 2 users Like Hex's post:
  • Loki, Goku

08-02-2015, 11:24 AM #7
The Creeper
I don't know why I am here (the universe itself or just these forums) and I probably never will.

The squid monster that eats souls that you described in the OP reminded me of the Elder God (voiced by Tony Jay) from the legacy of Kain series. The first soul reaver was one of the best games I ever played. Thanks for bringing back those memories. Here is a remix of ozar midrashim, the main theme of that game.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

08-04-2015, 06:00 AM #8
Life's just a game.

When we die, a big 'GAME OVER' appears with a Retry or Quit option. Big Grin

Nobody knows. Life is what you perceive/make it.

So be positive, don't intentionally hurt others, do your best to make others happy even if you yourself are not, stay peaceful, humble & loving.

That is my message.

The following 4 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Hex, Loki, The Creeper

08-04-2015, 10:22 AM #9
I take everything with A pinch of salt. One quote that never leaves my head whenever someone is trying to open me up to new ideas; ''Reality is stranger than fiction''.
The following 2 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Goku, Thy Unveiling

08-04-2015, 11:12 AM #10
novam terram
(08-01-2015, 12:29 AM)SoulofShadow Wrote:  for all you know there could be a giant squid monster creeping over your all day making you have good or bad experiences

lol you've seen the archons, too? That's not quite how I would describe them... kinda difficult to describe honestly.