#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

10 UFO's spotted in Japan

07-30-2015, 05:37 AM #1

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-30-2015, 08:09 AM #2
It will continue to be rationalized away by the masses unfortunately.

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

The following 1 user Likes Hex's post:
  • Goku

07-30-2015, 09:39 AM #3
Exactly what Hex said.

For the simple fact every picture of a UFO is blurry, the masses will refute the evidence.

If it eventually comes to light that they have technology which obscures our capturing technology, the majority of the world will jump on the bandwagon.
This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 10:13 AM by Goku.

07-30-2015, 09:55 AM #4
Kung Fu
Probably just Jinn playing pranks on the Japanese. Also not saying aliens don't exist.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-30-2015, 12:26 PM #5

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No

07-30-2015, 12:36 PM #6
Of course I believe those bright orbs in the sky that we commonly refer to as UFO's are actually celestial beings/inter-dimensional entities, but has anyone ever considered that some of the modern sightings being man made aircraft?

I listen to George Noory from time to time and there was this one guy who came on and said he had a guy who used to work in the top secret black ops underground research facilities come to him in confession.  He boldly said that the elite are thousands of years ahead of us technology wise.  He said they are way more advanced than what we could think.  Not only that, but he testified of the underground animal human hybrids they are working on, he said the screams of these things gave him nightmares... 

Its hard to believe, but you never know...  If there was an alien invasion we would have no way of knowing whether it was truly alien or staged by man at this point...     

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 1 user Likes sPEktrall's post:
  • Kung Fu

08-05-2015, 04:42 AM #7
Thy Unveiling
I read a theory years ago that one of the plans to implement a one world government was to stage an alien invasion. Meanwhile the aliens already live among us an have been working with the government for years. At the time I'd read that, they'd pretty much perfected holograms in the sky. A video I saw was a "dragon" in the sky above Japan (I think it was Japan, could be wrong. But it seemed mostly asian crowds, and they do have brilliant technology usually before the rest of the world)
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • SheWatches