#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

07-30-2015, 04:24 AM #1
Theres never shortage of scums, especially in showbiz. I assume he will walk free in no time or nothing ever will happen to him:

Did anything happen to Fogle? No....

Or this, trying abnormality to pass as normality

This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 05:35 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-31-2015, 07:12 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
The Woody one is most definitely a mind boggler. Not that the others are any better. I've never grasped how anyone could get involved with someone young enough to be their child or grandchild. Why would you want to? I found dating a guy just 7 years younger than me made me feel old, not youthful.

Also, it seems ever since Demi and Ashton first hooked up years ago that there has been a strange agenda pushing these May/December relations. As if its empowering. To be "a cougar" or a milf is celebrated. Don't get me wrong, if I'm still considered "hot" to 20 year olds when I'm in my 40s, yes it will put a spring in my step, but my goodness I wouldn't act on it. It just seems like such a bad idea.

Even on Glee, the character Noah Puckerman liked sleeping with moms. Moms of his peers, cougars who's pools he cleaned, yet I think he was supposed to be 15 or 16 when the show started. By season 4 he was college age and started carrying on with a girl who was maybe 14 or 15.

IRL my friends niece recently turned 18. One of her last bfs was 35. She was 17 for most of that relationship. He's now dating a 16 year old.

07-31-2015, 03:34 PM #3
Kung Fu
People need religion and God these days because without it things like this occur.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Thy Unveiling