#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
News of distraction?

07-30-2015, 02:30 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
I know we've already talked about the elite telling us to watch their left hand closely while the right hand does something they don't want us to notice, but which of these "breaking news" of something that is quite trivial to everybody except for those it has to do with are you convinced was a distraction story so the elite could push the agenda when we were busy caring about unimportant shit?

I came to think about the whole Tiger Woods affaire. That was huge in Sweden as well (don't know if it was due to his wife being swedish) and was on the "front page" of tye news for quite some time with new "information" pouring in on a daily basis. 

What major decision or happening took place around the same time?

Which other "who cares" news do you believe was a planned distraction?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-30-2015, 04:02 AM #2
Emerald
Chaplain
Basically almost all that is considered news is nothing but inane lies, just like history. Its simple, how can u keep (already dumb) masses distracted? Look around: no day without the WHORETRASHIAN family, Miley Cyrus, LiLo, Twatter and Facebutch bullshit, PC garbage and so on.... The show must go on,  my dear, if u know what I mean. Must go on until their goal is reached.... Bread and circus, remember? Well, its more circus so we can forget about bread but it doesnt matter....
This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 04:03 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Briandao

07-30-2015, 04:10 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-30-2015, 04:02 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Basically almost all that is considered news is nothing but inane lies, just like history. Its simple, how can u keep (already dumb) masses distracted? Look around: no day without the WHORETRASHIAN family, Miley Cyrus, LiLo, Twatter and Facebutch bullshit, PC garbage and so on.... The show must go on,  my dear, if u know what I mean. Must go on until their goal is reached.... Bread and circus, remember? Well, its more circus so we can forget about bread but it doesnt matter....

These are things we are being served everyday, but stories that occur once and are being the main conversation for some time appear to me as a way to lead people even further away from what really matters. 

There were shootings at the same time that TPP was being decided upon for instance. There are more examples that I don't remember right here and now. 

That's why I made the thread, to hear what you guys think and to name other examples of such phenomenon.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio