#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Bobbi Kristina Brown

07-26-2015, 10:09 PM #1
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Well thats her officially pronounced dead 7 months after initially being found!

Just wondered what others throughts are on this? Really sad, just a young girl and especially with what happened to her mother!
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-27-2015, 12:48 AM #2
isabellayessi
Peasant
I thought she passed few months ago when she was in coma and they refused to off the life support until today. I read somewhere that her boyfriend has lawyer because he and his friend we've being accused is very sad and there will be drama for the inheritance.
(07-26-2015, 10:09 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Well thats her officially pronounced dead 7 months after initially being found!

Just wondered what others throughts are on this? Really sad, just a young girl and especially with what happened to her mother!
The following 1 user Likes isabellayessi's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-27-2015, 01:08 AM #3
EnquiringMind
Squire
(07-27-2015, 12:48 AM)isabellayessi Wrote:  I thought she passed few months ago when she was in coma and they refused to off the life support until today. I read somewhere that her boyfriend has lawyer because he and his friend we've being accused is very sad and there will be drama for the inheritance.
(07-26-2015, 10:09 PM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Well thats her officially pronounced dead 7 months after initially being found!

There must  be a reason they kept her on life support only to take her off today. There may be some numerological significance to the day. I am keen to hear what everyone else has to say in this regard.

07-27-2015, 02:25 AM #4
isabellayessi
Peasant
[http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu26.php

I read this numerology article very interesting the sin that is paid .quote='EnquiringMind' pid='10484' dateline='1437973680']
(07-27-2015, 12:48 AM)isabellayessi Wrote:  I thought she passed few months ago when she was in coma and they refused to off the life support until today. I read somewhere that her boyfriend has lawyer because he and his friend we've being accused is very sad and there will be drama for the inheritance.

There must  be a reason they kept her on life support only to take her off today. There may be some numerological significance to the day. I am keen to hear what everyone else has to say in this regard.
[/quote]

07-27-2015, 02:31 AM #5
Briandao
Chaplain
I get the thing with numerology, but if someone would like to explain it in this case I would appreciate it. 

I know of the phenomenon, but I would never be able to recognize it on my own.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

07-27-2015, 04:07 AM #6
Emerald
Chaplain
Ritually sacrificed, no news at all. IMO shes been dead for months, its just now they announced it officially for various/occult reasons. And btw, does Dionne Warwick look sad? Grieving? And wheres the mourning color, black? Shes all in blue....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...death.html
This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 04:32 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 2 users Like Emerald's post:
  • Trenton, EnquiringMind

07-27-2015, 08:54 AM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I don't think this was a ritual sacrifice. Who knows what she really went through before she fell into her coma with the death of her mother and all.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-27-2015, 11:37 AM #8
Axiom
Marshall
The following 2 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Trenton, Rayne :)

07-27-2015, 01:42 PM #9
Vixy
Marshall
(07-27-2015, 04:07 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Ritually sacrificed, no news at all. IMO shes been dead for months, its just now they announced it officially for various/occult reasons. And btw, does Dionne Warwick look sad? Grieving? And wheres the mourning color, black? Shes all in blue....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...death.html

I agree. Kristina might have been some kind of threat to them. Maybe she broke her programming and was threatening to go out with what she knew? In a time where the chip is launched that would be very sensitive but I Believe she was purely sacrificed like her mother. The way she died is too obvious.  Even the magazines calls it eery.
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Trenton, Thy Unveiling

07-27-2015, 02:32 PM #10
Isaiah53
Squire
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-...11508.html

Not drawing any conclusions yet, but here's some things I found interesting:

Quote:Nearly six months after being found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home — and a month after being moved to hospice — Bobbi Kristina Brown, the only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has died at the age of 22.

Quote:The parallels between Bobbi's death and her mother's are eerie. On Feb. 11, 2012, Whitney was found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. 

Quote:Days later, on June 24, her aunt, Pat Houston, released a statement on behalf of the entire family announcing that they had made the decision to move Bobbi Kristina into hospice care

6 / 24 / 15 = 6 / (2+4) / (1+5) = 6 / 6 / 6

Also, from 6/24 to yesterday is 32 days in hospice before death. An announcement today would've made it 33.
This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 02:36 PM by Isaiah53.
The following 2 users Like Isaiah53's post:
  • Vulpes.rex, Trenton