#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

New Evidence Damning JFK Murderer - Jesuit Conspiracy

05-30-2015, 05:25 PM #1
It was never who we thought. This video is still new, and is hard to deny. I've shown all to those who listen. There is a second part which is just as informative.

Part 1

Part 2

I would't have believed it before this, but I really think now she did it.
This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 05:34 PM by NaturalLaw.
The following 1 user Likes NaturalLaw's post:
  • slave_of_God

05-31-2015, 06:42 AM #2
I thought he was killed by the CIA because he was going to expose the secret government space program (ie anti-gravity propulsion systems etc).
The following 1 user Likes majawe669's post:
  • slave_of_God

05-31-2015, 01:35 PM #3
Why kill him in public with so many eyes to see? What was her motive?

The guy in the video even goes so far to say all the theories about mafia involvement are a smoke screen ...

He's kidding, right?

Who actually did the shooting remains to be seen, but it was probably Lee Harvey Oswald. When you go up his chain of connections you end up with a money laundring bank in Geneva, Switzerland, headed by mossad agent Tibor Rosenbaum. That bank did money laundring for Meyer Lansky, the godfather of organized crime during that time.

Like Collins Piper says, it only took a handful of influential people to plan and execute the assassination. Oswald probably signed the assassination contract, wittingly or not, then got eliminated by Jacob Rubenstein, a.k.a. Jack Ruby.

The network consists of Israelis who employed the final resort for a president who had shifted allegience with regard to the Jewish state. He wanted investigations to be carried out in Israel's nuclear program, and the research center located in the Negev desert. JFK was backstepping on the agreements he had with the Israelis when he was campaigning for presidency. A gentile doesn't get away with betraying the chosen people, especially not a Catholic. No, that privilege belongs to them and them alone. So they took him out.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.
The following 1 user Likes Gorilla's post:
  • slave_of_God

06-04-2015, 10:41 AM #4
As the facts go, I'm unsure on a lot of the history, or true hidden agenda for the killing. It's the point they had Jackie Kennedy assassinate JFK which I'm strongly believing. The evidence for this in the videos is unchallenged, and appears clear.
  • slave_of_God

06-04-2015, 02:16 PM #5
Grand Commander
I think quite a few people wanted him "gone" if you know what I mean, and they ensured the murder will be a conspiracy which probably won't ever be solved - and they did this by installing many shooter candidates as they could muster, released trickle info at inopportune moments to further confuse the already complicated scenarios - hence we will keep guessing.

I haven't watched the videos yet, But will do at a later date.

Thanks for sharing

This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 02:17 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

06-06-2015, 10:29 AM #6
I do remember looking into and hearing about the Jesuits. How they are the Senior plays in how the world is controlled by them. While other factions that they control like the Freemason, are nothing compared to the Jesuits. Although, I haven't done all of my research into the Jesuits but I hear they do have relations with the Vatican and they are as well a very good infiltrated group, that likes the infiltrate governments around the world. I hear they have even been kicked out of certain countries back in the day. But if I haven't seen your links yet, I'll watch them and give them a listen, thanks!

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • slave_of_God

06-10-2015, 11:26 AM #7
I guess some don't want to click links, so I embedded the first for the lazy. "Evidence" begins 4:00 minutes into video, main selling point for me is the bullet trajectory.

This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 11:06 AM by NaturalLaw.
  • slave_of_God

10-11-2016, 07:02 PM #8
Tim Fitzpatrick is worth reading to completely debunk the Jesuits dunnit "theory". 

Quote:Fallacies of the Jesuit conspiracy theory

Part I
By Timothy Fitzpatrick
February 3, 2015 Anno Domini

While agents of the Jewish-Masonic cryptocracy work around the clock spreading lies and disinformation, many sincere people are getting sucked into their traps. One of the fastest spreading fallacies of these agents is the conspiracy theory that the Catholic Church—through the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), the Pope, and/or the supposedly still-existing Knights Templars—are running the New World Order conspiracy.

“It’s not the Jews!” these agents and their naïve dupes claim. “We have been fooled for the last 400 years into thinking the Jews are leading the NWO when it’s really the Jesuits, the Vatican, and the Black Pope!”

The game of these agenturs is very simple. Everything that has been typically attributed to Jews for hundreds of years, for example, the creation of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the drafting of the Satanic Babylonian Talmud, and even Zionism itself, are all the work of the Jesuits. It’s a rewriting of history. Take every historical book from the last 2,000 years that names “Jews,” cross it out, and replace it with “Catholics” or some euphemistic term that indicts the Church and you have the Jesuit conspiracy meme summed up.

From attributing the creation of Zionism to an excommunicated Jesuit named Franciso Ribera to blaming the rise of Hitler and Nazism on the Church, there is no place the Jesuit memers won’t go. It borders on clownish with absurd claims that the Jesuits sunk the Titanic, created Islam, and assassinated John F. Kennedy. Of course, the grand proof they present of this alleged Jesuit conspiracy is Jewish Adam Weishaupt’s (founder of the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati) education under the Jesuits—something these Jesuit memers almost always bring up. Hypocrisy runs deep among these anti-Catholics, as they say in one breath that it is wrong to blame one group of people (especially Jews) and in the next breath they blame all the world’s problems on the Church. These clowns must have low regard for their audience for them to believe their blatant double standard goes unnoticed.

One hand tied behind the back

Before I go on here, I want to point out that this is not to absolve the Catholic Church of clerical abuses and legitimate corruption within it. And, of course, there is the heretical Second Vatican Council that has been foisted upon Catholics, which further maligns the legitimate faith and demonizes (at least in Protestant eyes) Catholics in general. This council is the handcuff that has one hand of the Church behind its back—done so that She would not be able to defend herself against the Judeo-Masonic onslaught going on. With the Church on the ropes, so to speak, the Jesuit meme is a sucker punch.

This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 07:03 PM by Stride.
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, EliasP, Artful Revealer

10-22-2016, 05:15 AM #9
(06-06-2015, 10:29 AM)That1kid Wrote:  I haven't done all of my research into the Jesuits but I hear they do have relations with the Vatican

Relations? now they rule it. Pope Francis is the first ever Jesuit to become Pope.
This creates a peculiar chain of command: if it is true that the superior, head of the Jesuits (recently appointed BTW) is submitted to the pope, and the pope as a Jesuit is submitted to the superior.

Personally I do not care whether it's the Jews, the Assassins, the Communists, the Mafia, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Vatican, the Reptilians... You know that at the head there is a guy called Satan, and you recognize his servants by their actions, no matter what flag they work under. This is not religious, this is scientific: as the cells of your body work together as the system you call PERSON, so do evil interests in society, they work together and you can call the result The Evil One. Religions add to it by identifying a spiritual entity. Some religion go further, with the dualism good evil, which is crap. Evil is not the opposite of good. Evil is the same force that is called life, but with a restricted scope, that puts individual against each other instead of working together, so that the result is Bad. Christians saying Darkness, and Captivus for bad (Captivus = prisoner) nail it without much effort, oriental religions waste books and symbols and do not get it. Oh well.

Distinguished Member of the MMOCC, Modern Mainstream Orthodox Christian Church.
The following 1 user Likes btor's post:
  • slave_of_God