#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Jokes

07-26-2015, 11:43 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
I don't know if there has been a similar thread created before, but I figured we could have a thread where we could post jokes.

Hopefully, people won't get offended if the jokes at times are a bit "over the line".

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 3 users Like Briandao's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper, Riddler

07-26-2015, 11:56 AM #2
Riddler
Chaplain

tho i don't think this is what you mean Big Grin

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, umphreak

07-27-2015, 12:21 PM #3
Goku
Chaplain
What's green and brown and could kill you if it fell out of a tree?

A Snooker Table Big Grin
This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 12:22 PM by Goku.
The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tamara, Briandao

07-27-2015, 12:44 PM #4
Briandao
Chaplain
How do you tell your wife to calm down? 

You don't.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 4 users Like Briandao's post:
  • slave_of_God, Trenton, Vytas, Goku

07-27-2015, 03:15 PM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
What does a man with a clock under his desk?

He works overtime.

- John, does a lemon make noise when u squeeze it?

- No, Sir.

- It means I squeezed the canary into my tea.
This post was last modified: 07-27-2015, 03:16 PM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 3 users Like Emerald's post:
  • slave_of_God, Trenton, Briandao

07-28-2015, 10:57 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
What do you call an epileptic in a pile of leaves?

Russle
This post was last modified: 08-27-2015, 07:18 AM by Goku.
The following 4 users Like Goku's post:
  • slave_of_God, Open-Minds, Trenton, Briandao

08-01-2015, 04:35 PM #7
anne
Justiciar
Little Johnny was not good at Maths and not completing his homework on time.So his parents decided to send him to a strict catholic school.When he came back from school that day,he spent the whole day studying Maths and brought HW to the dinner table too.His Mom being surprised & shocked asked him what brought about this change??Little Johnny looked up to his Mom and replied in a grave tone "I knew they weren't kidding when I saw that guy nailed to the cross."
The following 6 users Like anne's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Winter Soldier, Open-Minds, xoa., Trenton, Briandao

08-02-2015, 08:35 AM #8
Riddler
Chaplain

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • slave_of_God, Trenton

08-12-2015, 01:53 AM #9
anne
Justiciar
A couple was on a trip to Jersusalem.During the trip,the wife had a stroke & she died.
The priest said to the husband "If you take her back home for funeral,it will cost you 10,000$ but if you bury her here in this holy city,it will cost you only 100$."
The man said that he wanted to take her home.The priest said "Why,you really love your wife,huh?"
The man replied, "Nothing like that father.Its just that Jesus was buried here & he came back to life just after 3 days,I don't want to take a chance"
The following 7 users Like anne's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Winter Soldier, Trenton, Tamara, The Creeper, Goku, Briandao

08-12-2015, 02:16 AM #10
Briandao
Chaplain
(08-12-2015, 01:53 AM)anne Wrote:  A couple was on a trip to Jersusalem.During the trip,the wife had a stroke & she died.
The priest said to the husband "If you take her back home for funeral,it will cost you 10,000$ but if you bury her here in this holy city,it will cost you only 100$."
The man said that he wanted to take her home.The priest said "Why,you really love your wife,huh?"
The man replied, "Nothing like that father.Its just that Jesus was buried here & he came back to life just after 3 days,I don't want to take a chance"

Hahahaha, man who can't relate to that? :-P

The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tamara