#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
RFID chipping has begun in sweden

07-26-2015, 08:10 AM #1
Vixy
Marshall
http://www.hd.se/nyheter/sverige/2015/07...g-barriar/

Saw this today. Frontpage in a paper in sweden. It has begun. Read the comment boards and the ignorance of people is astonishing. They actually want this!

Article is in Swedish,  hope you can translate.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • freedmind

07-26-2015, 08:52 AM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-26-2015, 08:10 AM)Vixy Wrote:  http://www.hd.se/nyheter/sverige/2015/07...g-barriar/

Saw this today. Frontpage in a paper in sweden. It has begun. Read the comment boards and the ignorance of people is astonishing. They actually want this!

That's creepy coming from my local newspaper.

(07-26-2015, 08:52 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-26-2015, 08:10 AM)Vixy Wrote:  http://www.hd.se/nyheter/sverige/2015/07...g-barriar/

That's creepy coming from my local newspaper.

People can call us reactionists, but not all that is new is for the good. 

Some may have believed the cell phone to be a bad thing, and to some extent it has been bad. 

We are constantly available, be disconnect from the real world and there are many other things that is bad with cell phones. 

Of course, there are a lot of advantages as well, it simply isn't black or white. 

I hope those who voluntarily insert the chip and condemning those against it will suffer greatly.
This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 09:03 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

Abracadabra Show this Post
07-26-2015, 01:07 PM #3
Abracadabra Unregistered

"Implant party" !? And "chipsters" Undecided  
They really want it to be a cool and trendy thing. Also typical for us swedes to be in the forefront when it comes to new technology, just dive into it without a thought of how it can be used in the future for far more serious things (against the chipster) than opening a door or login to the computer.

07-26-2015, 01:09 PM #4
freedmind
Marshall
(07-26-2015, 01:07 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  "Implant party" !? And "chipsters" Undecided  
They really want it to be a cool and trendy thing. Also typical for us swedes to be in the forefront when it comes to new technology, just dive into it without a thought of how it can be used in the future for far more serious things (against the chipster) than opening a door or login to the computer.

Fucking idiots deserves to be chipped and treated like cattle. And these people are medical students, they're suppose to be bright. Fucking retards.

only love can

Abracadabra Show this Post
07-26-2015, 01:26 PM #5
Abracadabra Unregistered

(07-26-2015, 01:09 PM)freedmind Wrote:  
(07-26-2015, 01:07 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  "Implant party" !? And "chipsters" Undecided  

Fucking idiots deserves to be chipped and treated like cattle. And these people are medical students, they're suppose to be bright. Fucking retards.

It says nothing about them being medical students. They are just random guys who are willing to put chips in their bodies. You can buy a kit online and insert it yourself or with some help of a friend or whatever.
And they are not idiots! Not more then you and I or anyone else! They just choose to believe in this.
I think we soon will see this trend spread out all over the world.

07-26-2015, 01:27 PM #6
freedmind
Marshall
(07-26-2015, 01:26 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  

It says nothing about them being medical students. They are just random guys who are willing to put chips in their bodies. You can buy a kit online and insert it yourself or with some help of a friend or whatever.
And they are not idiots! Not more then you and I or anyone else! They just choose to believe in this.

They are fucked idiots.

only love can

07-26-2015, 01:31 PM #7
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-26-2015, 01:26 PM)Abracadabra Wrote:  

They may be intelligent when it comes to studying and stuff, but I have to agree with freedmind. You can be smart in many ways, not just what people think of when they hear the word smart, like good in math and science and stuff. 

Logical thinking, critical thinking, empathy etc are other examples of intelligence.
This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 01:34 PM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-26-2015, 03:59 PM #8
Vixy
Marshall
Oh, how I agree with you! However, doesnt it sound more like a commercial for the chip than anything? Everybodys so positive in the commentary field. I smell a rat. Its like they want to sell in the "cool" idea of the chip.

Brian: could you possibly translate the article? I would be grateful.
This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 04:05 PM by Vixy.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  •

07-26-2015, 04:15 PM #9
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-26-2015, 03:59 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Oh, how I agree with you! However, doesnt it sound more like a commercial for the chip than anything? Everybodys so positive in the commentary field. I smell a rat. 

I'm off to bed in a sec and a lot of it is quite hard to translate, but they meet someone who've been "chipped". He talks about his experiences and bla, bla, bla, itching when masturbating...

They mention that there is a group on Facebook called "No to the RFID-chip" with 6 000 followers.

They don't really give us anything new. The comments on the other hand our both fun and disturbing.

There's a man saying: "Finally, the sci-fi dreams are becoming reality. It was about time! For now, it may just be a fun thing, but it wasn't that long ago when the 'yuppienallarna' (a mean nickname for cell phones) were that as well.

All the reactionists talking about Mind Control, Chemtrails, Illuminati and secret conspiracies are way off. What it's really about? Evolution that now moves on, going inside human beings. The very best and most natural thing in life. Enjoy!"

Then there is an alias saying: "When will there be a chip that make the brain function in a normal way? Unbeliavable".

Most of the comments are about people elaborating, wondering if it's compatible with their bus pass, cell phones etc...

The whole article seems to be written in a way to appear as propaganda/commercial rather than information about something, just like Vixy mentioned.

(07-26-2015, 03:59 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Oh, how I agree with you! However, doesnt it sound more like a commercial for the chip than anything? Everybodys so positive in the commentary field. I smell a rat. Its like they want to sell in the "cool" idea of the chip.

Who are you agreeing with btw?
This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 04:21 PM by Briandao.

07-31-2015, 10:50 AM #10
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
This RFID thing is also going to be used at work.They have even painted the stockroom.Not sure how it will be used. Undecided