#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

How to prevent sleep paralysis

07-25-2015, 05:10 PM #1
I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here. I experienced sleep paralysis multiple times, and it is annoying. It only happens when I take a nap, so I don't believe the "demonic attacks" theory.

I do not feel any pressure on my chest, just on my head (I know why... is a long story). I wanted it to stop. I did a few "experiments" on myself Smile.

First night I was playing games on my phone. I falled asleep, and at 2am I had the paralysis. The second night I did the same thing, with the same results. On the third night, I just read a book. No sleep paralysis or weird dreams.

A week later, I was listening to some pop music, before sleep. Today's music is... well, produced by the elite. So it makes you dance like the singers in the clips, and is something like beta programming, I think. Again, I had sleep paralysis.
Then I listened to some classical music. No paralysis, and it calms me.

Also, when I eat food that contains high amounts of HFCS, it sometimes gives me sleep paralysis. When I eat organic food, this does not happen.

I think all of those things that I mentioned caused some "damage" to my brain. Like it caused to skip some phases in the sleeping process and went straight to the REM phase.

Many years ago, there was this experiment by Dr. Masaru Emoto. He discoverd, that bad vibes, modern music can all cause damage to the crystals in water (classical music shaped them). Maybe it does the same things to our brains?

Here's the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8
The following 1 user Likes Lotte's post:
  • SheWatches

A better day Show this Post
07-29-2015, 07:52 PM #2
A better day Unregistered
I get sleep paralysis if I fall asleep too fast. Usually after a day of intense physical activity and then too much mental stimulation.

The water crystal experiment is awesome!