#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Russians Think the EU Is a Moral Sewer. Child Molesters on the Evening News

07-25-2015, 06:27 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
U cant say they arent rite, can u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCs3HHgcO_s

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • freedmind

08-04-2015, 10:43 AM #2
Russian girl
Peasant
Russia says[/font][/size][/color] how awful in Europe, about gays and pedophiles. But in this country lost a huge number of children to pedophiles give soft penalties. Steal the potatoes will give 10 years, and for violence against a child may be given 3 years probation. 
Sorry for my English.
This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 02:59 PM by Russian girl.

08-04-2015, 01:35 PM #3
Goku
Chaplain
Thanks for the video Emerald.

This is absolutely disgusting.

An admitted child molester on the news, who is part of a Political paedophile party, openly admitting he's not ashamed even if the country's laws prohibit him. 

The Netherlands need a few more rules and regulations by the looks of it.

I knew it was bad, but not THIS bad.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-04-2015, 02:05 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I don't know why this surprises people especially the passionate liberals on here. This decaying society has been heading in the direction of moral degeneracy for a long time and soon it won't be long for a lot of things we think are wrong now to be "none of our business" in the near future.

Just grab your popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride Cool

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Goku

08-04-2015, 02:52 PM #5
Goku
Chaplain
(08-04-2015, 02:05 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  I don't know why this surprises people especially the passionate liberals on here. This decaying society has been heading in the direction of moral degeneracy for a long time and soon it won't be long for a lot of things we think are wrong now to be "none of our business" in the near future.

Just grab your popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride  Cool

I'm mainly surprised by the audacity of it all.

If this becomes the norm then by all means.... Save me a seat!
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Kung Fu

08-05-2015, 04:04 AM #6
Emerald
Chaplain
(08-04-2015, 02:05 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  I don't know why this surprises people especially the passionate liberals on here. This decaying society has been heading in the direction of moral degeneracy for a long time and soon it won't be long for a lot of things we think are wrong now to be "none of our business" in the near future.

Just grab your popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride  Cool

Meow-meow, passionate liberals.... Fundamentalist morons like u are alrite then....

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

08-06-2015, 04:17 AM #7
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Oh wow, they're right open about having a pedos political party? Yeah that's pretty sick. How is nobody protesting this?
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Goku

08-06-2015, 06:10 PM #8
Gorilla
Marshall
The Netherlands are the host of the "academic journal" called Paidika, dedicated to normalize p***philia in our society.

The link I provided is the wiki version by and for boylovers: BoyWiki.

Paidika featured many American academics known for their support of child molestation (which they don't see as molestation of course) with connections to institutions behind sex education programs in the US and further down the rabbit hole, ties with the godfather of the sexual revolution and obsessed paedophile, Alfred Kinsey.

There's a long documentary explaining how we got here. Posted it in another thread though it might be more pertinent here:

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.
The following 1 user Likes Gorilla's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

08-07-2015, 10:38 AM #9
Axiom
Marshall
It could be completely random but surely enough when I saw the house number (32) I immediately thought of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

08-07-2015, 10:53 AM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(08-05-2015, 04:04 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Meow-meow, passionate liberals.... Fundamentalist morons like u are alrite then....

Funny how every time we try to discuss something whether it be with me or any other Christian and or Muslim you run off after posting things with nothing of substance. If you think you're so above the rest of us "religious" folks we will gladly discuss anything you'd like but then again you have the characteristics of a coward so I won't be surprised if you turn down the offer. So I implore you to make a thread about how moronic we "religious" people are and we'll gladly discuss any issues you have with me and or others there.
This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 10:54 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)