#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
WW3 via Iran - Illuminati origins & NWO end-goal

07-22-2015, 11:11 PM #1
largemarge
Marshall
Here's some relevant info re: WW3 that they're trying to start via Iran -- they've been working on this for quite some time from the sound of it:

http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com...alled.html

And yes, it comes down to power, resources, depopulation... so that the elite few can control the world's resources more easily.

What better way to depopulate & weaken than with war?

"If we step back and look at history with our third eye we can see the larger global political game that is being played. The Hegelian dialectic is being used in the Middle East to bring about a third world war, a new world order and a global authoritarian government.

Thesis: America, Israel and Western Civilization.
Antithesis: Iran and Islamic Civilization.
Synthesis: Global Government and Global civilization."

And, here's another link in basic agreement with the above, slightly different spin, throws the words satanic & luciferian around more:   https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/20...rld-order/
The following 1 user Likes largemarge's post:
  • Vixy

07-23-2015, 09:00 AM #2
Vixy
Marshall
Ooo, now we're talking! (About good posts, that is.)

So THAT'S why there has been war down there for so long. Makes sense, theyre going for WW3! This reminds me of the interview with the elite guy Abraham Finkelstein, where he said: -Let them kill each other while we make money off it and get rid of our enemies to! 

The video above is highly informative and I believe every word the guys says, because it does make perfect sense and explains a hell of a lot.

07-23-2015, 09:03 AM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
You forgot to add Russia and some other Eastern European nations on to the list with the Islamic civilization.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-23-2015, 12:58 PM #4
largemarge
Marshall
Yes, in one of the articles they talk about how the contagion of Islamic fundamentalism will spread into some of the Russian provinces... They didn't mention Eastern Europe though, this is true.

And Vixy - As far as the interview with the Rabbi... Is everyone sure that's a real Rabbi & not an impersonator? Not that I'm not aware of those onerous things in the Talmud....

Anyway, I wrote a longer post that got deleted, but basically in my mind -- most Jews are Reform/Secular, they're not even that religious. They don't necessarily even know all that is in the Talmud. In my mind it is the religious & political extremists (left & right) & cynical highly-monied elites, primarily, that are to be worried about. They are somewhat in cahoots but in general, the Illuminati/elites (not just Jewish) may be harnessing the extremism for this next World War & also working within/through these countries. (ie: Israel threatening to attack Iran. Also there's some talk of Israel funding ISIS.. along with Iran, & the CIA?)

This stuff does get crazy - ha! But the way to make sense of seeming opposites is to realize... maybe two seemingly opposed parties are, at the top levels, both serving the same master...

A sizeable number of Zionists are Christian, I have a vocal handful in my own family.

The main thing people are ignorant of, is how manipulated things are by elites & their intelligence services behind the scenes. This is where Illuminati is a useful concept, as it's like a 3rd party, above it all, orchestrating global scale events, playing all sides. And I feel like it does exist, in some form - as maybe a network, or network of networks - but it's it bit hard to pin down all of the names, aside from Rothschild.

I feel like if more were aware of this & could get above the Hegelian dialectic of left-right, Islam vs Zionism, etc - the more of us could be in the kind of eagle-eye view from which we could really see what's going on at the root, avert war & maybe truly change things for the better.

"All Wars Are Bankers Wars" is another great link/documentary btw.
This post was last modified: 07-23-2015, 07:10 PM by largemarge.

07-23-2015, 02:59 PM #5
leconnaisseur
Knight
The deal with Iran was another great move by the CEO of the military Complex:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.666205

Let's arm everybody. 

The deal with Iran was cut because it seems that Turkey are now controlling DAESH. Turkish are the one who got fucked because they can now get lost with their new Caliphate and are now moving without cover:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-23...ring-syria

Strangely enough, Erdogan is believed to be a crypto-jew working for Israel, finishing the job in Syria the French were too stupid to win.

Russia is also coming back (or they never left) the US-Israel side after those recent moves:

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/ab...e-progress

The Saudi would not be permitted to ally themselves with Russia without the US agreement, that's what the US gave them instead of weapons following the Iran deal.

Now, AGAIN, where does China fit in there and who have they bought (except Russia). Because, if you know what Israel and the US are trying to do since the 80s (Brezinsky and cie), is to lock out China out of the region and to limit Russia's influence to a bear minimum. That's why they threw out the Chinese out of Yemen recently. that's why they blocked Iran, that's why they started the war in Syria and Lybia. I would say that if you take this into account the Iran deal is a huge victory for the US-ZION machine.

And that is all for today.
This post was last modified: 07-23-2015, 03:13 PM by leconnaisseur.

07-23-2015, 08:38 PM #6
Illuminatus Summum 7
Squire

"The Moshiash still hasn't come so do something to hasten his coming"

The Iran deal messed up these crazy Jews plans.
This post was last modified: 07-23-2015, 08:39 PM by Illuminatus Summum 7.

07-23-2015, 09:04 PM #7
celle76
Justiciar
http://www.voltairenet.org/article187975.html

POSTED 27 JUNE 2015

The secret projects of Israël and Saudi Arabia

07-24-2015, 12:09 PM #8
leconnaisseur
Knight
(07-23-2015, 09:04 PM)celle76 Wrote:  http://www.voltairenet.org/article187975.html

POSTED 27 JUNE 2015

The secret projects of Israël and Saudi Arabia

Yes, and the question is who supports Turkey because it seems like suicide what they are going to have to do to avoid getting disrupted.

Thierry is a spy also IMO. He always is in military conflicts yet under no one protections. I don't even know if he claims the war journalist status since he reports on censored topics and it's against the Geneva protocol if you want to receive military protection. 

But I don't know for who he works tho. I'd suspect Iran.

07-24-2015, 12:26 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
The world would be a better place without Israel and the Saud family in it.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-24-2015, 12:46 PM #10
leconnaisseur
Knight
(07-24-2015, 12:26 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  The world would be a better place without Israel and the Saud family in it.

I really can't understand why the US have not turned the Saud estate into a parking.

My two options are:

1 - They are really really close to Israel, more then they show.

2 - The US think they are so hated in the middle-east that if they act without a front they won't be able to get anything done because they can't fake being arabic all that well. And Israel is also not an option because they are not very popular, even tho they often manage to do it i'd bet.

One of the things I've read is a reason why the US, Europe and China are pushing really hard for 'green energies' is because if a nuke going of in Saudi Arabia, even underground, would taint most of the easy to get oil reserves and it would be a real problem if you depend a lot on oil.