#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Average Middle Aged Looking Americans

07-21-2015, 09:17 PM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
For the first time in many years, I've turned on the TV to see what was new and to see what new tools and imagery the elite have been using in order to brainwash their American citizens. Most of the channels were all talking about food for some odd reason but then again it does make sense considering the problem of obesity within the country. After flipping through these channels I've concluded that this is what your average middle aged American looks like:

Man

Woman

This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 09:19 PM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander

07-21-2015, 09:21 PM #2
justjess
Chaplain
Everyone clowns on guy fieri that is totally not what the average middle age American looks like. The lady is pretty close tho

07-22-2015, 08:49 AM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-21-2015, 09:21 PM)justjess Wrote:  Everyone clowns on guy fieri that is totally not what the average middle age American looks like. The lady is pretty close tho

Honestly, every older male looked something like him. They either had sleeve tattoos and or some weird colour hair with the added bonus of almost all of them being overweight.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-22-2015, 08:57 AM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
Useless thread

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-22-2015, 09:12 AM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-22-2015, 08:57 AM)Emerald Wrote:  Useless thread

So useless you felt the need to comment. Why don' t you buzz off then mate.

07-22-2015, 09:17 AM #6
Briandao
Chaplain
Kung Fu, this time you are actually wrong.

This is what most of them look like:

Tongue

Joking aside, there are sheeple in every country. Ignorance and imbeciles are not limited to a certain nationality.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 3 users Like Briandao's post:
  • shli, Chief Commander, Annonymous Damsel

07-22-2015, 09:21 AM #7
Loki
Chaplain
(07-22-2015, 08:49 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(07-21-2015, 09:21 PM)justjess Wrote:  Everyone clowns on guy fieri that is totally not what the average middle age American looks like. The lady is pretty close tho

Honestly, every older male looked something like him. They either had sleeve tattoos and or some weird colour hair with the added bonus of almost all of them being overweight.

I can't honestly think of any male television personalities with odd hair colors other than Guy there. Maybe teenager pop idols would have odd hair colors but not a lot of middle aged guys. Nancy Grace does look like a pretty typical middle aged white lady though.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  • monkey

07-22-2015, 09:31 AM #8
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
Man,that burger looks so good!! :-P
The following 1 user Likes Annonymous Damsel's post:
  •

07-22-2015, 10:17 AM #9
Talijana
Marshall
I would say the sleeve tattoo is slightly younger though eventually those in the 20-s-30s will be middle aged. I havent seen too many older men that tatted up. I see a lot of hipsters covered head to toe in tatts these days doning top knots.

Most people are obese/overweight though and I have noticed no one has a sense of age appropriate wear. I see older men in muscle shirts tight, tight shirts and older women in tiny tight dresses these days and it is unnerving. I wondered if it was an Australian summer thing but no women that are 45-55 dress younger than 22 year olds and old men parade around in tight jeans and v neck tight tops.
The following 1 user Likes Talijana's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-22-2015, 10:39 AM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-22-2015, 10:17 AM)Talijana Wrote:  I would say the sleeve tattoo is slightly younger though eventually those in the 20-s-30s will be middle aged. I havent seen too many older men that tatted up. I see a lot of hipsters covered head to toe in tatts these days doning top knots.

Most people are obese/overweight though and I have noticed no one has a sense of age appropriate wear. I see older men in muscle shirts tight, tight shirts and older women in tiny tight dresses these days and it is unnerving. I wondered if it was an Australian summer thing but no women that are 45-55 dress younger than 22 year olds and old men parade around in tight jeans and v neck tight tops.

We live in a backwards world these days.

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander