#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Planet X, Nibiru

Abracadabra Show this Post
07-21-2015, 04:41 PM #1
Abracadabra Unregistered

I have chosen to believe in the theory that a planet is orbiting into our solar system every 3600 yrs and make big impact on earth and other planets and that it's not that far from returning. I have not studied this so deep but I have an open mind to it.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2259891/nasas-p...theorists/

http://www.ancient-code.com/20-things-yo...-planet-x/

What is your thoughts?

07-23-2015, 05:42 AM #2
TheyLive
Squire
Yeah I'm aware of it but not hugely convinced. There's probably some truth in it though

We will be victorious! So c'mon!

07-23-2015, 02:44 PM #3
leconnaisseur
Knight
You missed your chance in 2012 to ask the Annunakis  Wink

You should look into the Sirius Binary Star if you are interested in that.

07-23-2015, 04:45 PM #4
Abracadabra Unregistered

(07-23-2015, 02:44 PM)leconnaisseur Wrote:  You missed your chance in 2012 to ask the Annunakis  Wink

You should look into the Sirius Binary Star if you are interested in that.

I'l be damned I missed the Anunnaki back in 2012! Ahh, just remembered! It was the end of time... I died, and now I am writing from a parallel universe! Rolleyes  Big Grin

No, but the Anunnaki is said to live on the Nibiru and it has not come close yet! If it had, I think we would have noticed!  Wink

IF it is on it's way, then It would be the big one for the elites plan's of depopulation, If they with NASA is knowing when this will occur they take there refuge to the their underground bunkers which are filled with food, water and comfort for years to come, popping the champagne...  

Then the question is, how long before would we all see it coming with our own eyes? Well I guess it wouldn't make much difference.. to "them" at least.

07-28-2015, 05:09 PM #5
Abracadabra Unregistered

Really interesting video where investigator Bob Fletcher is talking about the possible scenario of Planet X and how it might play out. He also talking about the huge underground facilities that has been built over the last decades and how it was possibly financed with the 2,3 Trillion(!) dollars that went "missing" in 2001.

https://youtu.be/IgTFpoVu4dI

08-01-2015, 12:16 AM #6
SoulofShadow
Squire
Problem with  this post is you say you choose to believe it yet also say you haven't looked too much into it, choosing to believe in something if it has to be a choice should be 100% in your heart soul and mind truth, otherwise its just your opinion and theory. 

There could be a planet on the outer fringes of the solar system, amateur astronomers could see it easy if it follows the accepted laws of physics, but there may be things even in our solar system which are still not understood, a planet could phaze into existence the size of jupiter where the moon is for all we know, if it followed a path unknown to current science which as a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% understanding of universal science.
The following 1 user Likes SoulofShadow's post:
  • SunshineMama