#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
US General Wesley Clark Calls For Interning “Disloyal” Americans Who Do Not Support t

07-19-2015, 03:32 PM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
Needless to wonder whats next. America, what a cesspit has become....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/wesley-clar...ns/5463277

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin
The following 1 user Likes Emerald's post:
  • Tarikko

07-19-2015, 04:16 PM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-19-2015, 03:32 PM)Emerald Wrote:  Needless to wonder whats next. America, what a cesspit has become....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/wesley-clar...ns/5463277

This may be the most disturbing thing I've seen in a while...

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Tarikko

07-21-2015, 12:17 PM #3
MaryJane
Marshall
Wtf....I have no words.

07-21-2015, 12:26 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
The funny thing is a big junk of Americans would support something like this.
This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 12:27 PM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Tarikko

07-21-2015, 01:22 PM #5
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-21-2015, 12:26 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  The funny thing is a big junk of Americans would support something like this.

In the name of patriotism, they indeed would.

"They are on our side, they want what's best for us and these disloyal monsters is a threat to our freedom".

Oh, btw... "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - THEY DEFEND OUR FREEDOM AND OUR WAY OF LIFE".

Oh, and yes.. "9/11"...

Even though I get the impression that more people are waking up everyday, there are still quite many individuals that are mentally... less fortunate?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Kung Fu

07-21-2015, 01:57 PM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-21-2015, 01:22 PM)Briandao Wrote:  In the name of patriotism, they indeed would.

"They are on our side, they want what's best for us and these disloyal monsters is a threat to our freedom".

Oh, btw... "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - THEY DEFEND OUR FREEDOM AND OUR WAY OF LIFE".

Oh, and yes.. "9/11"...

Even though I get the impression that more people are waking up everyday, there are still quite many individuals that are mentally... less fortunate?

When 9/11 happened the majority of the citizens of the US, shown through a survey, showed that the majority of Americans supported the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq even though both those countries had nothing to do with 9/11. All the supposed perpetrators of 9/11 were Arabian not Afghan or Iraqi. Americans are by far some of the dumbest people around. There news stations told them it was Arabians who did it but when their government invaded the wrong nations there people supported it. It's quite sad because Americans used to be some of the most aware people on this planet. during the late 1700s and 1800s Americans were quite the role models. Don't get me started on what they are now.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Tarikko

07-22-2015, 07:23 PM #7
Gorilla
Marshall
Strange, considering he was the one who exposed US' plan to invade 7 countries in 5 years after 9/11.

Looks like they brought him back into the fold.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.
The following 1 user Likes Gorilla's post:
  • Kung Fu

07-23-2015, 03:02 PM #8
leconnaisseur
Knight
The army, the real shadow government, never voted in, never voted out, handling the contracts, the drug running, the black budgets and everybody with or without a gun...

(07-22-2015, 07:23 PM)Gorilla Wrote:  Strange, considering he was the one who exposed US' plan to invade 7 countries in 5 years after 9/11.

Looks like they brought him back into the fold.

Yeah just like the big banks were against the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Hegelian FTW
This post was last modified: 07-23-2015, 03:03 PM by leconnaisseur.

10-17-2015, 06:58 PM #9
Emerald
Chaplain
Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started - despite claiming he wanted peace

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arted.html

"A bombshell White House memo has revealed for the first time details of the ‘deal in blood’ forged by Tony Blair and George Bush over the Iraq War.
The sensational leak shows that Blair had given an unqualified pledge to sign up to the conflict a year before the invasion started.
It flies in the face of the Prime Minister’s public claims at the time that he was seeking a diplomatic solution to the crisis.
He told voters: ‘We’re not proposing military action’ – in direct contrast to what the secret email now reveals."
This post was last modified: 10-17-2015, 06:58 PM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin