#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Identity Theft and Cyber Stalking

07-17-2015, 02:04 PM #1
freedmind
Marshall
It happened to me and I discovered it after 3 years.
Imagine the damage they've been able to create during that time. It's still happening but I don't know where or how the information is distributed.

The police can't do anything because I don't have any physical evidence.

If you know something about this please send me a pm.

What do you suggest someone in my position should do?
This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 01:44 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 02:51 PM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 02:04 PM)freedmind Wrote:  It happened to me and I discovered it after 3 years.
Imagine the damage they've been able to create during that time. It's still happening but I don't know where or how the information is distributed.

If you know something about this please contact me.

What do you sugget someone in my position should do?

Well, that isn't any of our business, now is it?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-17-2015, 02:55 PM #3
freedmind
Marshall
(07-17-2015, 02:51 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 02:04 PM)freedmind Wrote:  It happened to me and I discovered it after 3 years.

Your comment is of an undesired character. Please leave the thread unless you have valuable information to share.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • shli

07-17-2015, 02:58 PM #4
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 02:55 PM)freedmind Wrote:  

Your comment is of an undesired character. Please leave the thread unless you have valuable information to share.

You still haven't explained why you switch like that, like you have two personalities. So maybe I'm surprised by your "openness" regarding something like this that could be seen as a quite private matter...

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 03:06 PM #5
freedmind
Marshall
(07-17-2015, 02:58 PM)Briandao Wrote:  

You still haven't explained why you switch like that, like you have two personalities. So maybe I'm surprised by your "openness" regarding something like this that could be seen as a quite private matter...

Why are you probing? I don't have to explain anything to you. Also, your way of characterizing people over the internet (after you ask too personal questions twice in a row and for some reason expecting different result the second time) is unprofessional to say the least.
I'm only responding to your post because noone else is posting atm. Don't bother with your unintellectual joke of a conversation. Unless you've noticed, this is a serious topic and you're uninvited. You're on ignore now.
Goodbye.
This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 03:12 PM by freedmind.

only love can

07-17-2015, 03:17 PM #6
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 03:06 PM)freedmind Wrote:  

Why are you probing? I don't have to explain crap to you son. Also, your way of characterizing people over the internet (after you ask too personal questions twice in a row and for some reason expecting different result the second time) is unprofessional to say the least.
I'm only responding to your post because noone else is posting atm. Don't bother with your unintellectual joke of a conversation. Unless you've noticed, this is a serious topic and you're uninvited. You're on ignore now.
Goodbye.

Well, even though you're ignoring me, I can't possibly know where the line for a "too personal question" goes since you were like the only one that made a big deal out of it (The "In what country do you live").

Maybe it's super private, or maybe you went paranoid deluxe.

For me it was just interesting to see which parts of the world that was most represented at this site, to you it was me working for Henry Kissinger, whos life long dream is to find you.

I'm sorry for your illness, I really do hope you get better.
Honestly.

• Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 03:21 PM #7
freedmind
Marshall
(07-17-2015, 03:17 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 02:51 PM)Briandao Wrote:  Well, that isn't any of our business, now is it?

Why are you probing? I don't have to explain crap to you son. Also, your way of characterizing people over the internet (after you ask too personal questions twice in a row and for some reason expecting different result the second time) is unprofessional to say the least.
Goodbye.

Well, even though you're ignoring me, I can't possibly know where the line for a "too personal question" goes since you were like the only one that made a big deal out of it (The "In what country do you live").

For me it was just interesting to see which parts of the world that was most represented at this site, to you it was me working for Henry Kissinger, whos life long dream is to find you.

Honestly.

Just leave.

only love can

07-17-2015, 03:40 PM #8
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 03:21 PM)freedmind Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 03:17 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 02:55 PM)freedmind Wrote:  Your comment is of an undesired character. Please leave the thread unless you have valuable information to share.

Goodbye.

Honestly.

Just leave.

Sorry for my last comment. That was over the line. I just didn't understand why you so suddenly got angry, not just today.

I hope you'll find a solution for your problems with identity theft. Happened to my sister as well. Sad

http://www.bvog.com/?post=IDF5ChZc3UlZDz3OL

This was one site where she got some information on how to proceed with her "case". Don't know if it is helpful.

• Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 04:34 PM #9
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Don't know why you are apologizing to that nutter, he should be the one apologizing to you for once again acting like a paranoid deluded moron tbh!

Its a wonder he didn't accuse you of stalking him just for answering his post.

People like him should stay away from places like this at least until he gets his head sorted, if that's even possible!!
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 04:41 PM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Freedmind, are you a female or male?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)