#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Dark matter and CERN

07-17-2015, 10:13 AM #1
Vixy
Marshall
About dark matter and CERN, I think it's peculiar that there is no thread about this considering there are alot of strange happenings surrounding it. 

For one, take this rumour that they had a small piece of dark matter underneath a uni or a collage and people attending the uni would start having nightmares and became violent. So much weirdness began that they had to move the dark matter for storage at CERN. 

Also CERN has found that there is another dimension and this is all scientific meaning evidence of other dimensions! 

How come Noone is talking about this and how come the threads are of poor quality compared to the old forum? Also there seem to be alot of doubters in here that try to "set us straight". Didn't use to be so what happened? Could Vc have been forced to shut the old forum down so those who knew alittle too much wouldn't stay connected?
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Vytas, Blodfleur

07-17-2015, 10:15 AM #2
Blodfleur
Marshall
(07-17-2015, 10:13 AM)Vixy Wrote:  About dark matter and CERN, I think it's peculiar that there is no thread about this considering there are alot of strange happenings surrounding it. 

For one, take this rumour that they had a small piece of dark matter underneath a uni or a collage and people attending the uni would start having nightmares and became violent. So much weirdness began that they had to move the dark matter for storage at CERN. 

Also CERN has found that there is another dimension and this is all scientific meaning evidence of other dimensions! 

How come Noone is talking about this and how come the threads are of poor quality compared to the old forum? Also there seem to be alot of doubters in here that try to "set us straight". Didn't use to be so what happened? Could Vc have been forced to shut the old forum down so those who knew alittle too much wouldn't stay connected?
Can you post a link about the nightmares? where did you read it?

Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth. (Albert Camus)
The following 1 user Likes Blodfleur's post:
  • FlixKandish

07-17-2015, 11:09 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 10:13 AM)Vixy Wrote:  About dark matter and CERN, I think it's peculiar that there is no thread about this considering there are alot of strange happenings surrounding it. 

For someone who wasn't aware of VC under the "old forum era", would you like to explain what kind of topics and knowledge that dominated the forums? 

Since the current quality is so poor. 

This is not criticism, I'm actually curious. 

I suppose there is no way to find the old forums to read some of the threads?

Would be interesting for sure.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • EnquiringMind

07-17-2015, 11:36 AM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yeah, lol give us a chance, this forum is only a few months old or less. Shy

In regards to CERN which I'm just learning about, I admit wondering who would invest such insane amounts of money to build such a huge structure for simply "smashing atoms (or parts of atoms)."  Where's the money to be made in that?  The cold war is supposedly over & cheaper (if not safe) means of nuclear energy already exist.  So I understand when people wonder what CERN is really  designed to do.

Now this dark matter/mini black hole business it's supposed to be creating/letting in... even if they are microscopic and already exist around us... I can't help feeling the CERN people are playing with matches they don't really know how to use yet.

How much do you know about CERN, Vixy?  Enlighten us! Smile

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • pizza

07-17-2015, 08:27 PM #5
Vixy
Marshall
Hi there!

Ive tried time and time again to post this but it says "404- Page not found". Anyhow;

The quality was better in the old forum because the threads were about bigger things and was updated ALOT more. However, as someone said, it is new and hasnt really "set of" yet. Still thoug, its kinda weird that the old forum closed and it took a long time for this forum to start and that its way "softer" posts in it. But, maybe I'm paranoid. My gut instinct just tells me somethings..off. And I do wonder where all the old users went? I know some of them are back but am wondering if they found any good sites meanwhile? I've searched but havent found any with a quality of VC's.

Anyway, about the UNI and dark matter; If I try to insert a video here it say Page not found so if you search youtube for  "CERN the destruction of souls" it will come up.
This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 08:39 PM by Vixy.

07-18-2015, 12:32 AM #6
Talijana
Marshall
The reason they are smashing together atoms- its not a waste of time or physicists on a trip. CERN could potentially solve the energy crisis. The goal is nuclear fusion.

Dark matter is hypothetical. It doesnt randomly exist in places and cant be "moved" around. Just because the word "matter" is prefixed with "dark" doesnt mean its evil. Dark matter doesnt cause nightmares
This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 12:39 AM by Talijana.
The following 2 users Like Talijana's post:
  • Dez, SheWatches

07-18-2015, 08:44 PM #7
sPEktrall
Chaplain

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 7 users Like sPEktrall's post:
  • SunshineMama, Vytas, Dez, Smooch, That1kid, SheWatches, Briandao

07-19-2015, 09:05 AM #8
Talijana
Marshall
I fail to see how a theoretical tool-an abstraction whose existence is inferred from the effects of gravity is demonic or am I missing something?

07-19-2015, 05:49 PM #9
Vixy
Marshall
(07-18-2015, 12:32 AM)Talijana Wrote:  The reason they are smashing together atoms- its not a waste of time or physicists on a trip. CERN could potentially solve the energy crisis. The goal is nuclear fusion.

Dark matter is hypothetical. It doesnt randomly exist in places and cant be "moved" around. Just because the word "matter" is prefixed with "dark" doesnt mean its evil. Dark matter doesnt cause nightmares

Doubt strongly that the reverend meant it was evil because it is called dark but because of its possibilities. Wink

P.s; I strongly recommend looking into VC's article about CERN and its statue outside of CERN with SHiva the destroyer. Its very informative! Smile
This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 05:51 PM by Vixy.

07-19-2015, 06:08 PM #10
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(07-19-2015, 09:05 AM)Talijana Wrote:  I fail to see how a theoretical tool-an abstraction whose existence is inferred from the effects of gravity is demonic or am I missing something?

Big Grin

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.