#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Men Are Being Neutered

07-15-2015, 11:58 PM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
A 2007 American study found that men in America had testosterone levels a lot lower than that of men in the past. They found that overall, testosterone levels in American men were about 20% higher in 1987 than in 2007, indicating a 1% loss of testosterone in males, per year, regardless of age [1]. The researchers hypothesize that: “Such a secular trend in T might be attributable to parallel population-level changes in the distribution of health and lifestyle factors, independent of age” and “We therefore hypothesize that the observed age-matched decline in serum testosterone is due to some undocumented historical or contemporary influence, health-related or environmental”. Any rational person could easily tell you some of the reasons as to what some of the factors are when it comes to men and the lowering of their testosterone levels. This is being done intentionally to men and therefore it is up to us to fight it.

[1] J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan;92(1):196-202. A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men. Travison TG, Araujo AB, O'Donnell AB.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 5 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • , TonyVanDam, Chief Commander, Dial P For PROFANE, MaryJane

07-16-2015, 12:02 AM #2
justjess
Chaplain
Could it have to do with diet or exercise? A lot of people - men included eat shit and don't work out at all - I have no idea.

On another note my grandma told me once some men have double Y chromosomes and extra testosterone and end up either serial killers or football players but I think she may have been nuts
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • MaryJane

07-16-2015, 12:11 AM #3
sPEktrall
Chaplain
(07-15-2015, 11:58 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  A 2007 American study found that men in America had testosterone levels a lot lower than that of men in the past. They found that overall, testosterone levels in American men were about 20% higher in 1987 than in 2007, indicating a 1% loss of testosterone in males, per year, regardless of age [1]. The researchers hypothesize that: “Such a secular trend in T might be attributable to parallel population-level changes in the distribution of health and lifestyle factors, independent of age” and “We therefore hypothesize that the observed age-matched decline in serum testosterone is due to some undocumented historical or contemporary influence, health-related or environmental”. Any rational person could easily tell you some of the reasons as to what some of the factors are when it comes to men and the lowering of their testosterone levels. This is being done intentionally to men and therefore it is up to us to fight it.

[1] J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan;92(1):196-202. A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men. Travison TG, Araujo AB, O'Donnell AB.

The people of this nation are being conditioned as if they are guinea pigs.  The elite see us as a social experiment.  I see more and more women talk like men and make rude gestures like men, all the meanwhile men are running around in jeggings with a scarf....  This is the Romans 1 Society that's been handed over to judgment.
This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 12:12 AM by sPEktrall.

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.

07-16-2015, 12:14 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-16-2015, 12:02 AM)justjess Wrote:  Could it have to do with diet or exercise? A lot of people - men included eat shit and don't work out at all - I have no idea.

On another note my grandma told me once some men have double Y chromosomes and extra testosterone and end up either serial killers or football players but I think she may have been nuts

It's a combination of both along with all the chemicals that's in plastics, shampoos, food, and etc. which has shown to lower testosterone and increase estrogen. I made a thread on the chemical side of things when it came to lowering testosterone a few days ago.

Men in the past especially in the early 1900s had nearly double the amount of testosterone than that of men today because they didn't have all these chemicals roaming all around us in literally everything, they were more active probably due to farming and just being more social in general which causes movement, and of course diet. The food was real back then. There wasn't anything used, which you couldn't pronounce. With their testosterone levels nearly double than that of men's today they seemed to have turned out fine Wink You're grandma sounds like my paternal grandmother.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander, Dial P For PROFANE

07-16-2015, 12:19 AM #5
khadeejah
Chaplain
CULPRITS:
Xenoestrogens,  sources includes:
  • Pesticides
  • Herbicides
  • Plastic wrappings
  • Plastic drinking bottles(BPA)
  • Meat from animals raised on hormone-rich food
  • Detergents
  • Pollution
Cell phones, LAPtops,  WIFI, heated car seats

Those are some of the reasons I have read about over the past few years.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/testost...der-attack

The following 2 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • TonyVanDam, Kung Fu

07-16-2015, 12:25 AM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-16-2015, 12:19 AM)khadeejah Wrote:  CULPRITS:
Xenoestrogens,  sources includes:
  • Pesticides
  • Herbicides
  • Plastic wrappings
  • Plastic drinking bottles(BPA)
  • Meat from animals raised on hormone-rich food
  • Detergents
  • Pollution
Cell phones, LAPtops,  WIFI, heated car seats

Those are some of the reasons I have read about over the past few years.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/testost...der-attack

It's actually quite frightening and though we won't be able to fight all of that off there are ways to minimize the damage. Working out, eating less meat, eating more veggies, staying away from plastic bottles, and using organic shampoos and body soaps will make a big difference and will definitely help you out.

Since I've made the changes above, my testosterone levels have increased, yes, I checked with my doctor, and not to mention my libido is always off the charts, which my wife definitely loves.
This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 12:25 AM by Kung Fu.

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Briandao

07-17-2015, 12:01 AM #7
karpenter
Knight
I Read A News Article About This Some Time Ago

The Theory Was Birth Control Pills

Ladies Piss The Hormones Out Into The Toilet And Flushed Into The Water Supply
Hormones Don't Settle And Can't Be Filtered Out In Treatment Plants

The Testosterone Levels Were The Lowest Along The Ohio, Missouri And Mississippi River Drainage
It's A Theory

07-17-2015, 10:32 AM #8
Vixy
Marshall
Find this interesting to! Just as you say, guys have become feminine which forces women to become more masculine. It also decreases the attraction between the sexes, working as a contraceptive, ergo the elite gets what they want; feminine men who can't fight and women who aren't attracted to them, meaning less pregnancies occur and we can't fight back in Ww3. So depopulation and no ability to fight back.
This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 10:33 AM by Vixy.
The following 2 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE, Kung Fu

07-17-2015, 10:47 AM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-17-2015, 10:32 AM)Vixy Wrote:  feminine men who can't fight and women who aren't attracted to them, meaning less pregnancies occur and we can't fight back in Ww3. So depopulation and no ability to fight back.

What we basically have is a confused male population that don't exactly know where they fit. They don't know who they exactly are and if you don't know who are you are not going to be able to fight for what you believe to be right. Also I don't see a bunch of feminine men really being able to fight for what they want. What we have is a docile male population that welcomes and embraces their so-called femininity.
This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 11:40 AM by Kung Fu.

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Vixy, Chief Commander

07-17-2015, 11:39 AM #10
sPEktrall
Chaplain

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 1 user Likes sPEktrall's post:
  • freedmind