#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Racial Division Coming to America

07-15-2015, 11:00 PM #1
That1kid
Marshall
I don't believe we have had a discussion about racial division yet, so I guess I'll get things started. Ever since 2012 and present to this year, there's been a lot of coverage by the mainstream news media on crimes against Black people or African Americans. Now, I feel like the first thing that started all of this was the Zimmerman case in 2012. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard about it and lots of Black people especially were very upset about it. There were even songs dedicated to the death of Trayvon Martin, the one shot by Zimmerman.

Now to list all these cases relating to the deaths of Black people, I'm gonna list all the one's I can remember that has had a lot of media coverage.

Baltimore Riots -Death of Freddie Gray. Wikipedia refers to the riots as "protest". Maybe at first but gets pretty violent.

Ferguson Riots -Death of Michael Brown. Again, Wikipedia refers to it as unrest, which I believe it's better depicted as riots.

Charleston Church Shooting and kills 9 black people.

And of course the Zimmerman case - Death of Trayvon Martin.

If there's any that I have left out, please add on.

Now we are here with the Confederate Flag controversy. Ever since all of these massively covered stories, I feel someone's trying to incite a racial division in America. We have seen this very similar strategy with all the mass shootings for creating a case on gun control. Just recently, we've had a mix of both with the Charleston Church Shooting. I believe what we're seeing here is a racial division in America. I honestly feel that the Black Community, as some people like to call, are being manipulated the most and are being targeted. I have never seen this much racial division before and this is getting out of hand. I really want to read everyone's thoughts on this.
This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 11:00 PM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."

07-15-2015, 11:21 PM #2
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
CORRECTION: Racial division already existed in America for the last 400+ years.
The following 5 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Briandao, SheWatches, justjess, Kung Fu, FlixKandish

07-15-2015, 11:26 PM #3
That1kid
Marshall
(07-15-2015, 11:21 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  CORRECTION: Racial division already existed in America for the last 400+ years.

Exactly but why is it being pushed this far for the past 2+ years? That is the question I'm trying to ask here. Why do you really think about all of this?

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."

07-15-2015, 11:34 PM #4
royle
Squire
Perhaps it has always existed, but with the modern day 24 hour news cycle we are hearing of it more frequently.  

It is up to you to decide if they are showing it to stir emotions which can gain ratings (which = money), if they are truly trying to right wrongs, or if there is a mass agenda behind it to cause unrest between people of different color/background/races.
The following 2 users Like royle's post:
  • freedmind, Kung Fu

07-16-2015, 12:05 AM #5
justjess
Chaplain
Everything done In the dark will one day see the light.

Our ugly racial hipster is finally getting it's turn. Thank cell phone cameras.

07-16-2015, 02:14 AM #6
SheWatches
Justiciar
(07-15-2015, 11:26 PM)That1kid Wrote:  Exactly but why is it being pushed this far for the past 2+ years? That is the question I'm trying to ask here. Why do you really think about all of this?
That1kid has a point to ask why the msm is making it seem  there's a recent increase in racial incidents now when cel phones have been around for a number of years... some of you may remember this:

and here's the aftermath:

...and I know I'm not the only one wondering about the timing  of the Charleston Church shooting & the Confederate Flag kerfluffle while Fast Track & the TPP (a MUCH bigger deal threatening American sovereignty than most people realize) is being hurriedly shoved through the House & Congress in D.C.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-16-2015, 04:05 AM #7
Emerald
Chaplain
(07-15-2015, 11:00 PM)That1kid Wrote:  I don't believe we have had a discussion about racial division yet, so I guess I'll get things started. Ever since 2012 and present to this year, there's been a lot of coverage by the mainstream news media on crimes against Black people or  African Americans. Now, I feel like the first thing that started all of this was the Zimmerman case in 2012. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard about it and lots of Black people especially were very upset about it. There were even songs dedicated to the death of Trayvon Martin, the one shot by Zimmerman.

Now to list all these cases relating to the deaths of Black people, I'm gonna list all the one's I can remember that has had a lot of media coverage.

Baltimore Riots -Death of Freddie Gray. Wikipedia refers to the riots as "protest". Maybe at first but gets pretty violent.

Ferguson Riots -Death of Michael Brown. Again, Wikipedia refers to it as unrest, which I believe it's better depicted as riots.

Now we are here with the Confederate Flag controversy. Ever since all of these massively covered stories, I feel someone's trying to incite a racial division in America. We have seen this very similar strategy with all the mass shootings for creating a case on gun control. Just recently, we've had a mix of both with the Charleston Church Shooting. I believe what we're seeing here is a racial division in America. I honestly feel that the Black Community, as some people like to call, are being manipulated the most and are being targeted. I have never seen this much racial division before and this is getting out of hand. I really want to read everyone's thoughts on this.

Trayvon's "shooting" = hoax
Freddie Gray's "shooting" = hoax
Michael Brown's "shooting"/Ferguson (well planned before) "riots" = hoaxes
Charleston "shooting" = hoax

For other details, u can ask George Soros. And not just him. Open ur eyes, research, get informed. Do u really believe the bullshit (Zio-owned) media is shoving down our throats every day? Btw, the so-called "Civil Rights Movement" was one of the worst things - or hoaxes if u want - ever perpetrated on the American ppl.
This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 04:18 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-16-2015, 07:05 AM #8
Talijana
Marshall
(07-16-2015, 04:05 AM)Emerald Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 11:00 PM)That1kid Wrote:  I don't believe we have had a discussion about racial division yet, so I guess I'll get things started. Ever since 2012 and present to this year, there's been a lot of coverage by the mainstream news media on crimes against Black people or  African Americans. Now, I feel like the first thing that started all of this was the Zimmerman case in 2012. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard about it and lots of Black people especially were very upset about it. There were even songs dedicated to the death of Trayvon Martin, the one shot by Zimmerman.

Trayvon's "shooting" = hoax
Freddie Gray's "shooting" = hoax
Michael Brown's "shooting"/Ferguson (well planned before) "riots" = hoaxes
Charleston "shooting" = hoax

For other details, u can ask George Soros. And not just him. Open ur eyes, research, get informed. Do u really believe the bullshit (Zio-owned) media is shoving down our throats every day? Btw, the so-called "Civil Rights Movement" was one of the worst things - or hoaxes if u want - ever perpetrated on the American ppl.

I'm sorry but I disagree.  The Us like most of the western world
Is in the midst of a seismic change. Our economies are unstable. The middle class is contracting. The cost of living escalates and fear politics reigns supreme in times of turmoil as does a rise in general crime rates due to large scale unemployment or under
 Employment and as such paranoia. During such crises regressive politics and ideologies take a strong hold.  And racism is one of the most regressive most scape-goatish regressive ideology.  The easiest one to summon because whatever perceived difference is written on the skin. 

When there is anomie it's prime condition for national myths of yonder. In southern US the mythos of the benevolent Slave owner and man nights rightful place as Master and the great colonial/slavery economies of the South has a lot of currency for disgruntled white youth now shafted down the class scale to working or underclass too. It's the black mans fault I'm not rich!  Look now we have a black president! 

A similar narrative is proving true for. Australians with a racist fascist group reclaim Australia growing  exponentially. Now all our problems are blamed on Muslims and they imagine some pre Muslim paradise this is other migrants as well I've been to the anti-racism anti-Islamophobia counter rally and the people in the racist camp were not your stereotypical neo-nazis . It's grotesque and it's untrue but with youth unemployment at 20% scape- goating is easy and convenient. It's some minorities fault. They came here and ruined things: or they got some freedom and ruined things. 

And even IF racist ideology is being engineered from above. Even IF it's fomented by some conspiratorial third party. There are enough pawns that already buy these beliefs. That readily submit to them. 

And in all honesty I find the slapping of hoax on everything morally distasteful. These beliefs no matter from where they emanate have real life material effects. Black kids are dead at the hands of the police and civilians in the US with perpetrators more often than not getting off any charges. Children walking the streets with a soda and skittles. 

I bemoan how often truthers are like hoax! Crisis actors! Freaking holograms! Rather than confront the ugly world we live in. And it is ugly and not everything is staged. And why are civil rights for black people a bad thing? Should the US have remained segregated should they not have had voting rights? What are you saying with that statement.
The following 1 user Likes Talijana's post:
  • SheWatches

07-16-2015, 10:47 AM #9
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
One thing people need to understand and to grasp in is that racisim will never end.And i still would love to marry a white man. Smile

07-16-2015, 01:08 PM #10
SheWatches
Justiciar
(07-16-2015, 07:05 AM)Talijana Wrote:  And even IF racist ideology is being engineered from above. Even IF it's fomented by some conspiratorial third party. There are enough pawns that already buy these beliefs. That readily submit to them. 

And in all honesty I find the slapping of hoax on everything morally distasteful. These beliefs no matter from where they emanate have real life material effects. Black kids are dead at the hands of the police and civilians in the US with perpetrators more often than not getting off any charges. Children walking the streets with a soda and skittles. 

I bemoan how often truthers are like hoax! Crisis actors! Freaking holograms! Rather than confront the ugly world we live in. And it is ugly and not everything is staged. And why are civil rights for black people a bad thing? Should the US have remained segregated should they not have had voting rights? What are you saying with that statement.
I agree with you Talijana.  'Black Child' whose Crisis Actor vids I posted here was certainly not saying that all racial incidents were fake but was trying to warn the Ferguson community of the very real dangers of giving the militarized police & National Guard any excuse to invade their town.  He really felt the authorities were doing all they could to incite riots as leaving Michael Brown's body out in the sun for four hours seemed like a cruel baiting tactic & also why make the people of Ferguson wait til the wee hours of the night for the final verdict?  It did seem like ugly manipulation.

So yes, awful racist incidents happen all the time without being cynical, pre-calculated events.  It's important when
people say "false or red flag" that they are not negating the seriousness or reality of the damage caused by such events.   Whether orchestrated or not, these are real events that hurt real people.

This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 10:36 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?