#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Agenda 21

05-29-2015, 10:59 PM #1
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Not having a great brain day so I probably wont make this a long post but wanted to open it up for discussion.

I myself have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome hypermobile type and also Chiari Malformation for which I had brain surgery last year. My daughter also has EDS but not Chiari Malformation although there may well be in future because of the other illness. I wasnt labeled with these illnesses by any doctor and just willingly accept them I suffered most of my life and just tried to get on with things the best I could although I always knew there was something not right because of all the random seemingly unrelated health issues which when you find out its EDS then it pretty much explains everything else.

Its a connective tissue disorder that is genetic, not many doctors know about it and the ones that do know very little theres probably no more than a couple of handfuls of experts on these illnesses worldwide. It was previously thought to only affect 1 in every 500,000 people but its actually fairly common and actually is thought to affect at least 1 in every 5000 which am sure most people would agree is a huge huge difference. EDS was apparently discovered in the early 1900's or late 18,000's but I personally dont think its the same illness it was back then, its either an entirely differnet new illness or the other one has drastically mutated and it must be at epidemic levels now especially when you compare it to the scares of swine/bird flu "epidemics" and the whole HPV epidemic which required hundreds of thousands if not millions of young girls to have vaccinations for this. Interesting and concerning when I think about the fact that Ive only ever heard of any one person having or dying from HPV which was the tragicly abused by the media Jade Goodee who died a few years ago.

I never let my daughter have the HPV vaccination and I am glad. I only wish I had been more strong willed when it came to vacccinations she had as a child.

Anway EDS and Chiari Malformation arent the only genetic illnesses that seem to be on the rise, things like autism, MS, people dying because of legal medications and whatnot its all a bit out of control and its worse when you think well if this is what its like now what else is to come!

I dont know a whole lot about morgellons except whats out there already although I have noticed that this seems to have sort of vanished, there was an official kind of site for it but that was closed down for some reason not really sure why.

Heres a little bit of basic info about EDS and CM. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if a few people on here reading this had any issues or knew of even a few people who could have either or both of these illnesses or any of the other many issues related to it, it not only affects the skin and connective tissue it can affect major organs like the heart, lungs, painful dislocations the list is very long I know from personal experience and also watching my daughter go through the same how bad it is.

Anyway I cant help but think this might be some part of some depopulation agenda, its pretty obvious from the last few years in the medial the government would be quite happy if all the chaff (as they probably see us) died off leaving them with enough wheat to keep them going!

I would be interested to hear others thoughts and experiences with this subject!

05-30-2015, 01:11 AM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I've not heard of the illnesses you and your daughter suffer from, however vaccines have been linked to disorders such as ms and autism. A few years back I saw a thing where a woman who used to work for... I forget what, exactly, but it was something influential...anyways. She said there was a plan to create an epidemic then release a "cure". The "cure" would cause sterility to the recipient (who wouldn't know this until long after) and somehow manage to make others, who had not received the shot, very ill, ideally to the point of death.

Where i live, the flu shot has caused a spike in deaths among children under 5, the elderly, and those with low immune systems. It has also caused the flu virus to mutate so it hits those without the shot hard enough that they've filled up the ER during flu season with no clue "its just a flu." I have never received the shot, suspicious from the get-go. Growing up, "the flu" (flu is actually short for influenza, which is not the same thing. However everyone knows this bug as "the flu") was just a pesky thing causing us to run to the bathroom, keep buckets by the bed, try to eat soup, and lay around in bed or on the couch for a day or two. We were told its actually good for our immune system to get sick once in a while. So why did anyone need to invent the shot? In the early flu shot days it was marketed as a way to stay healthy so we wouldn't miss time away from work or school. Again, not really convincing that this is necessary.

Then we have our swine flu and other fake epidemics causing people to line up for vaccines.

Parents are made to take children in for mandatory vaccinations, or have doctors call cas/cps. Sure, some may be necessary, but I question how much good vs bad is in those syringes. I don't believe a parent should be threatened or judged over skeptism. Especially since Amish children don't get all these vaccines (maybe some, idk for certain. Idk any Amish people to ask) and its said autism doesn't exist among their people. Perhaps this is disinfo I've been fed, again idk any Amish who can verify this. Perhaps there are some who are autistic and its just not recognized due to their ways.

I trust very little that comes out of the medical community these days when it comes to pills and needles. I also find it highly suspect that autism seemed very rare, practically unheard of, until the 90s and then it spread like wildfire. Given the behavior of a few autistic kids I know/knew, I wonder if its a way to discourage "useless breeders" from having or wanting kids. To call a child in the spectrum "difficult" is a gross understatement. My friend jokes that her child is Satan. At times, it is definitely like a demon has taken over. Its like walking on broken glass barefoot trying to prevent a meltdown.

05-30-2015, 05:52 AM #3
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 01:11 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I've not heard of the illnesses you and your daughter suffer from, however vaccines have been linked to disorders such as ms and autism. A few years back I saw a thing where a woman who used to work for... I forget what, exactly, but it was something influential...anyways. She said there was a plan to create an epidemic then release a "cure". The "cure" would cause sterility to the recipient (who wouldn't know this until long after) and somehow manage to make others, who had not received the shot, very ill, ideally to the point of death.

Where i live, the flu shot has caused a spike in deaths among children under 5, the elderly, and those with low immune systems. It has also caused the flu virus to mutate so it hits those without the shot hard enough that they've filled up the ER during flu season with no clue "its just a flu." I have never received the shot, suspicious from the get-go. Growing up, "the flu" (flu is actually short for influenza, which is not the same thing. However everyone knows this bug as "the flu") was just a pesky thing causing us to run to the bathroom, keep buckets by the bed, try to eat soup, and lay around in bed or on the couch for a day or two. We were told its actually good for our immune system to get sick once in a while. So why did anyone need to invent the shot? In the early flu shot days it was marketed as a way to stay healthy so we wouldn't miss time away from work or school. Again, not really convincing that this is necessary.

Then we have our swine flu and other fake epidemics causing people to line up for vaccines.

Parents are made to take children in for mandatory vaccinations, or have doctors call cas/cps. Sure, some may be necessary, but I question how much good vs bad is in those syringes. I don't believe a parent should be threatened or judged over skeptism. Especially since Amish children don't get all these vaccines (maybe some, idk for certain. Idk any Amish people to ask) and its said autism doesn't exist among their people. Perhaps this is disinfo I've been fed, again idk any Amish who can verify this. Perhaps there are some who are autistic and its just not recognized due to their ways.

I trust very little that comes out of the medical community these days when it comes to pills and needles. I also find it highly suspect that autism seemed very rare, practically unheard of, until the 90s and then it spread like wildfire. Given the behavior of a few autistic kids I know/knew, I wonder if its a way to discourage "useless breeders" from having or wanting kids. To call a child in the spectrum "difficult" is a gross understatement. My friend jokes that her child is Satan. At times, it is definitely like a demon has taken over. Its like walking on broken glass barefoot trying to prevent a meltdown.

Here's a link about the vaccine-autism scandal: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-aut...o-explode/
There's plenty others, although they really try to keep it out of the news.

Giving children flew shots is totally unnesecairy in almost every case. Over here, we have one vaccine which is obligatory, and that's the one for Polio. The practises they use in the USA to have all those little babies injected with multiple shots before the age of 2, is maddness. Check it out: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/down...0-6yrs.pdf
They call them 'recommended' but I think we all know most parents don't question the CDC of medical practicioners. And if they do, they're called hippies or bad parents or whatnot.
The following 1 user Likes SabethaPenguin's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

05-31-2015, 02:37 AM #4
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Heres some information on EDS and Chiari Malformation, you will likely turn out to know somebody with it, its really not that rare. I used to work in the care sector and I hadnt ever heard of it before 6 years ago!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers%E2%8...s_syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold%E2%8...lformation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connective_tissue_disease

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/conne...ue-disease

Its likely most people would have heard of at least one of these illnesses which are genetic in nature, surely they cant all be from spontaneous genetic fault even if its from a couple of generations back in each family, its not present in small areas or groups by geography so where is it coming from!?
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 02:38 AM by cameronjcw. Edit Reason: I meant to add the links yesterday but my brain wasnt working very well, still isnt but meh!