#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Deep Web - information?

07-14-2015, 06:29 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
Since I'm not very skilled when it comes to the Deep Web, I wouldn't attempt to access it. 

However, I am wondering if there is anyone on VC that "visits" the Deep Web and has got some information from documents regarding all the stuff we're talking about e.g. Jade Helm, the entertainment industry, Greece etc?

This kind of information could be helpful to get a clue of what the next move is.

The better people are prepared, the better decision they make.

I understand if no one wants to post stuff here, but if they would I'm sure that I'm not the only one on VC that would appreciate it.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-14-2015, 06:35 AM #2
monkey
Marshall
(07-14-2015, 06:29 AM)Briandao Wrote:  Since I'm not very skilled when it comes to the Deep Web, I wouldn't attempt to access it. 

However, I am wondering if there is anyone on VC that "visits" the Deep Web and has got some information from documents regarding all the stuff we're talking about e.g. Jade Helm, the entertainment industry, Greece etc?

This kind of information could be helpful to get a clue of what the next move is.

I understand if no one wants to post stuff here, but if they would I'm sure that I'm not the only one on VC that would appreciate it.

There is no real problem visiting the Deepweb. Just download Tor and look up the Hidden Wiki, it's pretty open.

The problem is that even those of us who may visit it (And I don't anymore) will not access any secret information. It's also infested with a lot of child related content which is illegal (That I have never clicked on, obviously) but you get the picture.

With the Silkroad capture recently, it just goes to show that Tor is hardly safe either, so anyone who is visiting it should be very aware of any consequences and should look up whether it is legal or not in their country.  If it's illegal, I would recommend not posting about it at all here tbh, because even the minute protection offered by Tor isn't available here

Honestly, the Deepweb has books, content, and a lot of stuff. However, secret info? Not really, unless someone leaks it, like Wikileaks was.
This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 06:36 AM by monkey.
The following 1 user Likes monkey's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-14-2015, 06:54 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-14-2015, 06:35 AM)monkey Wrote:  
(07-14-2015, 06:29 AM)Briandao Wrote:  Since I'm not very skilled when it comes to the Deep Web, I wouldn't attempt to access it. 

There is no real problem visiting the Deepweb. Just download Tor and look up the Hidden Wiki, it's pretty open.

The problem is that even those of us who may visit it (And I don't anymore) will not access any secret information. It's also infested with a lot of child related content which is illegal (That I have never clicked on, obviously) but you get the picture.

With the Silkroad capture recently, it just goes to show that Tor is hardly safe either, so anyone who is visiting it should be very aware of any consequences and should look up whether it is legal or not in their country.  If it's illegal, I would recommend not posting about it at all here tbh, because even the minute protection offered by Tor isn't available here

Honestly, the Deepweb has books, content, and a lot of stuff. However, secret info? Not really, unless someone leaks it, like Wikileaks was.
OK, I guess you see that I'm not very familiar with the whole thing.

The only knowledge I get from the Deep Web is by watching "Takedownman" on YouTube...

How credible is Anonymous btw?

In this world of controlled opposition, it is often hard to know who's genuine and who's not...

I started two threads on the topic, but since we talk about similar stuff here...

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-14-2015, 07:10 AM #4
monkey
Marshall
(07-14-2015, 06:54 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-14-2015, 06:35 AM)monkey Wrote:  

OK, I guess you see that I'm not very familiar with the whole thing.

The only knowledge I get from the Deep Web is by watching "Takedownman" on YouTube...

How credible is Anonymous btw?

In this world of controlled opposition, it is often hard to know who's genuine and who's not...

I started two threads on the topic, but since we talk about similar stuff here...

No worries, I doubt many even on here are familiar with it, lots of myths going around

See, the thing with the deepweb is that even on there, you can't access everything. When we talk about the Deepweb, we're mostly talking about .onion sites. Anyway, even that's no longer safe, as better techniques have come on, it's actually less safe there than on here. Might seem funny but when you're part of a few people that're going on it, compared to at least being hidden by the fact that there are millions of people visiting the same sites as you on the Normal web, it makes sense that it is a lot more watched

Anonymous, no, I don't think so, I believe it is just as controlled as any other opposition. However, the people in it are genuinely in it for what they want

Anyway, Deepweb can be fascinating only for the fact that you can find any book you want on it, which for me at the time, was just what I wanted, I love books, especially on a conspiracy nature. But overall, secret stuff, not really, a lot of the stuff on it is just Fed agents trying to get a bite and successfully getting many too